princess

Owen Wilson

I hate his nose. It looks like it was broken a few times.

My husband rented You, Me & Dupree, and I fell asleep on the couch before the opening scene even started. But in my sleep, I kept seeing Owen Wilson's nose in my mind. His whiny voice resonates in his honker.

perez:

Owen Wilson flew in to Australia last week to spend Valentine's Day with his special lady friend, Kate Hudson, whose filming a movie with Mateo down under, but the romantic trip turned very unpleasant over the weekend.

The big-nosed actor got quite physical with a photographer that tried to snap a picture of him and Hudson.

The O'Son twins have been holed up at the ultra luxe Palazzo Versace hotel in Australia's Gold Coast for about a week now, and they have gone to great lengths to avoid being photographed together.

They even went so far as to biking on opposite sides of the street when they went for a bicycle ride together on Sunday.

Later in the afternoon, the pair ducked for cover when they spotted lenses outside the Pacific Fair cinema, where a pre-screening of Hudson's film, Fool's Gold, was being held for cast and crew members.

The pair walked hand-in-hand to the back door of the cinema but leapt apart and headed for separate doors when they realised a photographer was present. Wilson is widely known as the Mr Nice Guy of Hollywood, but he was so keen to avoid being snapped that he twice shoved the Bulletin photographer out of the way as he rushed up the stairs.

A fan waiting in the cinema foyer said she was shocked to see the star's violent outburst.

"We were going to ask him for a photograph but when we saw him trying to ram the photographer we were too scared, and we couldn't even look at him," said Jemima O'Neill.

"We had been waiting for nearly two hours, but he was so angry we thought there is no way we are going to ask him for a photograph now."

Jesus, get over yourselves!

Who do you think you are, Owen????

You and Kate are no Brangelina, that's for sure.

Shit, you're not even the poor man's TomKat!

people.com:

Kate & Owen Reunite Down Under

MONDAY FEBRUARY 19, 2007 07:55 AM EST

By Annette Dasey

It's a long way to go for a movie date. But Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson made a rare public appearance Down Under Sunday to attend a private screening of Matthew McConaughey's We Are Marshall in Broadbeach on Australia's Gold Coast.

Wilson and Hudson made a low-key entrance to the Pacific Fair cinema, passed by the complimentary candy bar (thanks to McConaughey) and settled into their seats.

Wilson, a friend of McConaughey, was the surprise guest at the screening for the thirty cast and crew members of Fool's Gold, which McConaughey and Hudson have been filming on location since November.

"They were cozy – they chose seats together – and seemed relaxed although slightly nervous, probably because they were in public together," an onlooker tells PEOPLE. "Once the lights dimmed, they chilled out a bit more."

According to local newspapers, Wilson jetted Down Under and has been spotted about town over the past weekend.

Hudson, 27, and husband, rocker Chris Robinson, 40, split last August amid rumors that the actress was romantically involved with her You, Me and Dupree costar Wilson, 38. The pair have since been spotted quietly spending time together in California and Hawaii.

usmagazine.com:

Kate & Owen: Their Thunder Down Under

Wednesday February 21, 2007

Two months after they ended their affair, Kate Hudson, 27, and Owen Wilson, 38, are back on Down Under.

On February 18, the couple dined at the eatery Vie in Queensland, fellow patron Sarah Quinn tells Us Weekly.

“They kissed three or four times over the course of the two-hour meal,” she says. “They were passionate, boyfriend-girlfriend kisses.”

The duo ate out the next night as well, at a restaurant in the seaside town of Surfers Paradise.

A source tells Us that Wilson arrived in Australia on Valentine’s Day and stayed with the actress at the five-star hotel Palazzo Versace.

What’s going on back at the ranch? While Hudson has been away, her ex, Chris Robinson, 40, has been living in her L.A. mansion and driving her car, a neighbor tells Us.

“They are totally civil,” says the insider. “They don’t mind sharing.”

people.com:

Kate & Owen's Romance: The Real Deal

WEDNESDAY APRIL 04, 2007 11:15 AM EDT

By Ashley Williams

After months of playing it cool, Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are turning up the heat on their romance – with his brother Luke's blessing

"He seems very happy," says Owen's younger brother, actor Luke Wilson. "[Kate] is a very nice girl."

Hudson, 27, and Owen Wilson, 38, have been opening enjoying each other's company recently. In Australia, where Hudson was working on the movie Fool's Gold, the pair shared bike rides and walks on the beach.

Now that they're back in the States, they're not letting jet lag cool their romance. Last Friday, the previously low-profile couple were anything but shy over lunch at Santa Monica's Ivy at the Shore restaurant.

"From the second they walked in, they were all over each other," says a witness. "Kate even [sat] on his lap to give him kisses."

The pair's new openness reflects a "natural progression" in the relationship, says a friend. Hudson, mom to 3-year-old Ryder, split with husband Chris Robinson last August.

"Owen has realized what a great thing he has," says the couple’s friend. "They're having fun, but things are definitely getting more serious."

Damn it, Owen! I use to like you so much but you're just another slime bucket! :(

My thoughts exactly. <_<

Damn it, Owen! I use to like you so much but you're just another slime bucket! :(

My thoughts exactly. <_<

Same here. And looking at these shots ~ she's loving it (paparazzi) and he's definitely NOT.

What's the perfect birthday present for Kate Hudson? A visit from her boyfriend.

"Owen Wilson is here for the week to celebrate her birthday with her," an insider tells PEOPLE.

And celebrate they did. On Thursday, the day Hudson turned 28, "There was a big dinner at [downtown restaurant] La Esquina with her closest friends for her birthday," a friend says. "[Kate and Owen] were kissing in the corner."

The birthday girl "seemed really happy," says a witness. After dinner, the group headed to the downtown hot spot The Box, where "Happy Birthday" was sung all over again.

Next up, Hudson heads to the Bahamas to continue filming Fool's Gold with Matthew McConaughey, a source says, adding: "Owen may come."

Wilson's younger brother, Luke, recently told PEOPLE: "He seems very happy. [Kate] is a very nice girl." And the source close to her agrees: "[Owen] and Kate seem really happy together and he adores her. They have a lot of fun together. They are both independent and happy – they are so into each other."

The You, Me and Dupree costars first went public as a couple last year, when they were spotted together in Hawaii and later stepped out for drinks at the Polo Lounge in the Beverly Hills Hotel.

people

Next up, Hudson heads to the Bahamas to continue filming Fool's Gold with Matthew McConaughey, a source says, adding: "Owen may come."

They're STILL filming that movie? :blink:

The Wilson Brothers Band Together

Filed under: Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson

Posted Image

Andrew, Luke and Owen Wilson headed to Texas to promote their new film "Wendell Baker Story." The film, which is co-directed by Andrew and Luke Wilson, is about a good-hearted ex-con (Luke Wilson) who gets a job in a retirement hotel. Three elderly residents help him win back his girlfriend (Eva Mendes) as he lends them a hand in fighting hotel corruption. Owen Wilson co-stars as the head nurse.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More photos of the Wilson clan are after the jump.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/13/the_wi...nd_together.php

(Pagesix.com)

Kate, Owen Split Yet Again

GOLDEN-locks couple Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are on the rocks, sources tell Page Six, and her latest solo romp around New York was a warning to her beau to shape up. Hudson was overheard complaining to friends at party promoter Danny A's birthday party at Marquee about her tumultuous relationship with the "frat pack" actor. "She said that if he didn't step up and make time for her, then she was over it," reports our source. "A few days after that, she broke up with him over the phone." Last week, the single mom hit parties at Gramercy Park Hotel's Rose Bar, Pink Elephant, Marquee and Tenjune night after night with friends. Hudson flew back to Los Angeles on Thursday, according to a source who isn't sure what their relationship status will be when they reunite. "They've broken up and gotten back together a million times," said the snitch. "She's complaining to everyone that she made all these sacrifices and he can't be in a committed relationship."

(Pagesix.com)

Healthy Exertion

OWEN Wilson might be the first-ever customer who pedaled up to Scores West Side on a mountain bike. Wilson parked his two-wheeler at the mammary mecca's check room and then sat down to enjoy the topless talent. "After a few hours, he said he was meeting friends at another club to bring back to Scores and could he leave the bike. They said, 'No problem,' " our spy reports. "It was a fun night for him - Scores, regular clubs, then Scores again. Who needs Kate Hudson?"

OWEN WILSON PLAYS THE FIELD AND CATCHES MARY-KATE OLSEN

Filed Under: Mary Kate Olsen > Owen Wilson

Mary-Kate Olsen was sitting outside at Opera the other night and the table was littered with Grey Goose bottles. She was in a good mood and Owen Wilson drifted over and struck up a conversation with her. A few giggles later they were getting along so well that he had his arm around her. He asked for her phone number and she gave it to him. But shortly thereafter he resumed circulating around the club and picked up a few MORE numbers. Limited attention span?

Posted by Janet Charlton on July 30, 2007 3:07 PM

BREAKING NEWS: OWEN WILSON HOSPITALIZED

UPDATE: Owen Wilson has been transferred to another Los Angeles hospital by ambulance. Owen left St. Johns at approximately 4:15 p.m. (Pacific Coast Time). Sources tell the ENQUIRER and Star exclusively that he will officially be listed as “dehydrated” but he will then go through detox.

--------------------------------------------------------

Actor Owen Wilson was hospitalized in a serious incident Sunday in Los Angeles, sources tell the ENQUIRER and Star magazine exclusively in a joint news gathering operation.

Wilson is being treated for what is described by a close source as “a very serious condition.” The prognosis at first was grim but now has been upgraded and Wilson has been stabilized and will transfer to another hospital.

Police were present at the hospital and at least one well known Los Angeles criminal attorney was also there.

Doctors rushed to treat Wilson after he was brought in by ambulance.

Wilson’s latest project is a Dreamworks flick Tropic Thunder.

More on this situation as it develops.

he will officially be listed as “dehydrated” but he will then go through detox

Oh yeah, everyone knows that detox is what is needed for “dehydration” :rolleyes:

Edited by QTPIE

BREAKING NEWS: OWEN WILSON HOSPITALIZED

UPDATE: Owen Wilson has been transferred to another Los Angeles hospital by ambulance. Owen left St. Johns at approximately 4:15 p.m. (Pacific Coast Time). Sources tell the ENQUIRER and Star exclusively that he will officially be listed as “dehydrated” but he will then go through detox.

--------------------------------------------------------

Actor Owen Wilson was hospitalized in a serious incident Sunday in Los Angeles, sources tell the ENQUIRER and Star magazine exclusively in a joint news gathering operation.

Wilson is being treated for what is described by a close source as “a very serious condition.” The prognosis at first was grim but now has been upgraded and Wilson has been stabilized and will transfer to another hospital.

Police were present at the hospital and at least one well known Los Angeles criminal attorney was also there.

Doctors rushed to treat Wilson after he was brought in by ambulance.

Wilson’s latest project is a Dreamworks flick Tropic Thunder.

More on this situation as it develops.

he will officially be listed as “dehydrated” but he will then go through detox

Oh yeah, everyone knows that detox is what is needed for “dehydration” :rolleyes:

I'm surprised. I know he's a party boy but this sounds pretty serious. Wow.

Maybe he picked up his brother's alleged habit, or it could just be a night out that was too wild.

ETA: What was that BI that seemed like it was about one of them and drugs???

Edited by Antianeirai

Maybe he picked up his brother's alleged habit, or it could just be a night out that was too wild.

I know the one you're talking about. The "concerned family" one - which I think was about Luke. Both Wilson brothers party like it's 1999, but Luke's the one with the heroin habit. At least he WAS the one with the heroin habit. Either Owen's taken his brother's tastes too much to heart or it was just an over-partying night for him.

The problem is that these people are mixing the wrong drugs, imo. One recently popular mix is X with mushrooms. Yikes! In the old days I'd mix prescription speed with alcohol and pot, coke with alcohol and pot and LSD/shrooms/whatever with pot (basically pot goes with everything). I would never have mixed speed with acid or shrooms with X. It just seems like a stupid way to combine drugs to me, but then I'm old-school so what the hell do I know anymore?

Kids these days! :wacko:

ETA: I called them the Owens brothers - duh. Sorry!

Edited by hedda_louella

I know the one you're talking about. The "concerned family" one - which I think was about Luke. Both Owens brothers party like it's 1999, but Luke's the one with the heroin habit. At least he WAS the one with the heroin habit. Either Owen's taken his brother's tastes too much to heart or it was just an over-partying night for him.

The problem is that these people are mixing the wrong drugs, imo. One recently popular mix is X with mushrooms. Yikes! In the old days I'd mix prescription speed with alcohol and pot, coke with alcohol and pot and LSD/shrooms/whatever with pot (basically pot goes with everything). I would never have mixed speed with acid or shrooms with X. It just seems like a stupid way to combine drugs to me, but then I'm old-school so what the hell do I know anymore?

Kids these days! :wacko:

LOL, love it

:lol: Basic black :lol:

Why do you think there were lawyers present, I wonder if he hurt someone else.

Since he was in a "serious incident" maybe cops were involved.

OWEN WILSON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

This is just incredibly shocking.

Owen Wilson’s emergency hospitalization on Sunday was the result of a suicide attempt, The National Enquirer and Star magazine are exclusively reporting.

Sources tell the mags that Wilson sliced his left wrists and took an indeterminate amount of pills.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Owen was discovered by a family member who summoned help.

Police and an ambulance responded to a 911 call from Wilson’s house in Los Angeles around noon on Sunday.

Owen is said to be in stable condition at the moment.

This is hardcore.

Suicide is never a good option, kids.

DON’T do it!

Perez Hilton

Holy shit. Well this gets weirder and weirder by the minute, doesn't it?

If it were simply drugs it could be put down to simply drugs but not with slashed wrists.

This is really, really strange.

Holy shit. Well this gets weirder and weirder by the minute, doesn't it?

If it were simply drugs it could be put down to simply drugs but not with slashed wrists.

This is really, really strange.

This is so horrible. I know drug use sometimes conceal serious mental health problems like bipolar disorder and major depression. Whatever Owen suffers from, I hope he recovers health quickly. I will say a prayer for him. Poor man.