princess

Owen Wilson

Denied: Kate & Owen Not Engaged

OK!

Given the wedding-happy atmosphere in Hollywood recently — from Mariah Carey's surprise wedding to Nick Cannon, to Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds' engagement — it didn't come as a shock this week when rumors began to circulate that Kate Hudson and her back-on-again beau Owen Wilson were beginning to make wedding plans.

The reports of a Hudson/Wilson engagement are based almost solely on a photo showing the actress sporting a sizeable sparkler on her left ring finger. And anywhere but Tinseltown that would be a pretty certain sign that wedding bells were in the near future.

However, a rep for Kate tells OK! that the ring in question isn't a token of Owen's love for his gal-pal, but rather a little bit of movie magic.

"She’s filming a movie called Bride Wars!” the rep explains to OK!. "She is not engaged."

Kate, who was previously married to Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson, began dating Owen while filming the 2007 comedy You, Me & Dupree. The couple originally split last summer, shortly before the Shanghai Noon star's attempted suicide in August.

After several months apart, the couple reunited earlier this year, with Kate making trips to visit Owen on the Miami set of his upcoming Jen Aniston co-starring film Marley & Me.

Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Call It Quits

Posted Image

Despite a flurry of engagement rumors, Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson – Hollywood's most notorious on-again, off-again couple – have called it quits, less than two months after rekindling their romance in Miami.

The end of their erratic courtship (they began dating in September '06) comes amid erroneous reports that the pair were engaged, fueled by photos of Hudson wearing a Tiffany & Co. ring (it was a prop!) both on-and-off set of her film Bride Wars, which she's filming in Boston.

"It was a pretty bad breakup," says a Wilson pal. "Owen said it was a tough one. He definitely doesn't want to dwell on it. He wants to put it behind him."

Since the split, Hudson, 29, and Wilson, 39, have each been spotted letting loose. On May 9, Hudson and Bride Wars costar Steve Howey, 30, visited Boston's Liberty Hotel bar, Alibi. And on May 11, Wilson dropped by N.Y.C.'s Upstairs with two women.

"He was pretty chummy with the ladies ... he was certainly doing some sweet talking," according to an onlooker. "He looked happy to be there hanging with them." The late-night outing was followed by a visit to Butter the next night, where he chatted up a sexy blonde. Says a Hudson source: "She feels dumb thinking it was so serious."

LOVELORN OWEN'S PARTY CURE

Page Six

May 20, 2008 --

OWEN Wilson has handled his latest bust-up with Kate Hudson a lot better this time around - by immersing himself in blondes, boobs and beer.

Last August, the Butterscotch Stallion, depressed and despondent, reportedly tried to commit suicide after he and Hudson called it quits. But after the on-again, off-again lovebirds broke up this month for the second time, Wilson merely headed straight for a Philadelphia strip club last Thursday and partied with a topless Hudson look-alike, sources tell Page Six.

"He spent 4½ hours at Rick's Cabaret and was in an upbeat mood," one spy said. "He watched the Flyers game, drank beer, and when a parade of 75 half-naked girls caught his eye, he asked for dances from several and definitely had a preference for blondes. He tipped at least one with a $100 bill."

Later, a luscious blonde who resembled Hudson spent some private time with Wilson in a VIP suite. "If he had any problems, you'd never know it. He didn't seem upset in the least," the buxom look-alike told us. "People tell me I look like Kate, and it didn't bother him at all." Another stacked dancer had a slightly different take. "He seemed to have other things on his mind. Usually, my 36D boobs can hypnotize anyone - but his mind was elsewhere," she said.

Wilson, in Philly shooting "Marley & Me," stayed till closing time at 2 a.m. His rep, Ina Treciokas, didn't respond to our call or e-mail.

Hudson, meanwhile, isn't letting any grass grow under her feet. On the same night, she and Lance Armstrong were spotted at the after-party for Kid Rock's Madison Square Garden show at Wildwood Barbeque. The cozy pair was also seen over the weekend in Texas, where they dined together twice in Austin. "They looked like they were having fun," a source told People.

Owen drowns sorrows with Kate lookalikes?

The Scoop

As Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong canoodle their way through Cannes and Monaco, Hudson’s ex, Owen Wilson, is left to drown his sorrows in the company of Hudson lookalikes, according to reports from OK! magazine.

Wilson, who has been in Philadelphia working on the film “Marley & Me,” is said to have been spotted getting cozy with a blonde lady friend at a local Rick’s Cabaret on May 15, then at club G on May 16. A clubgoer told OK! that the actor “looked pretty upset” and was “drinking and sulking.”

A friend of the former couple also told the magazine that they didn’t expect Hudson to be the one to break things off with Wilson. “We all thought it would be Owen breaking Kate’s heart, but it turned out to be the other way around,” the source said. “It’s sad because deep down, they love each other.”

Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Are a Couple – Again!

Hollywood's on-again, off-again couple – Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson – are on yet again.

"They're back together," a source tells PEOPLE of the pair, who spent all of Sunday together at Wilson's Malibu home. Also there: Hudson's 5-year-old son Ryder.

Hudson, 29, and Wilson, 40, were most recently linked in Feb. 2008, where they appeared cozy at the Academy Awards last year. The two continued to hang out for several months – even celebrating Hudson's birthday in Miami – before breaking up again in May 2008.

"It was a pretty bad breakup," a friend of Wilson's told PEOPLE at the time. "Owen said it was a tough one. He definitely doesn't want to dwell on it. He wants to put it behind him."

The two began dating originally in Sept. 2006, after filming You, Me and Dupree together. They later split in June 2007, but remained "friends" at the time, a source told PEOPLE.

Wilson: 'Dogs Are Easier Than Women'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owen Wilson would much rather have a puppy for company than a girlfriend.

The Marley & Me actor - who was recently reported to have rekindled his romance with former flame Kate Hudson - thinks even though pups need a lot of attention - being walked, fed and looking after - they would still be easier to be around than a woman.

He says, "Humans are a little more demanding and higher maintenance. Especially women."

Wilson, 40, recently revealed he'd like to ditch his onscreen good-guy image and play the villain.

He said, "I think it would be fun to play a villain.

"I saw Robin Williams in Insomnia, in which he plays a killer. I was like, 'What is Mork doing? This isn't right'.

"I would like to do that also but I wonder if people would have a problem with it. I think I could pull off something like that if I was given the chance."

Source: showbizspy.com

Kate Hudson, Owen Wilson 'Want A Baby'

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are planning to to have a child together, it has been claimed.

The couple split up in 2007, but it recently emerged that the pair had reunited, The Sun reports.

A friend said: "Kate and Owen initially got back together three months ago after realising they couldn't live without each other. Now they are ready to become parents.

"It was a stumbling block previously with Owen. He's always had a difficult time committing, but this time it's different.

"Kate was with him throughout his recovery and that made Owen realise how much he loves her.

"Everyone is now confident the relationship will work out long-term and they will be together forever."

The friend added that Hudson was "desperate" to have a brother or sister for her first child from her previous marriage to Chris Robinson.

Last week, Hudson and Wilson were spotted holidaying together in Paris and Normandy.

Source :digitalspy.co.uk

Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson take their pup to Europe, posing for a Marley & Me photocall at De Russie Hotel on Friday, Feb. 27, in Rome, Italy.

Posted Image

Owen Wilson's Love Rules List

Jennifer Aniston reportedly helped Owen Wilson win back Kate Hudson.

Jennifer gave her 'Marley and Me' co-star - who allegedly attempted to commit suicide after Kate dumped him in 2007 - a list of rules to follow in order to impress his former girlfriend.

A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "Jennifer became Owen's confidante, coaching him in phone sessions on how to convince Kate he is a changed man. She told him to convince Kate he is a responsible guy and a great role model for her young son Ryder."

Jennifer also encouraged Owen, 40, to make a heartfelt phone call to Kate to tell her how he feels.

Owen and Kate sparked reunion rumours last month after the 29-year-old actress was seen visiting Owen's Malibu home.

Kate is believed to have accompanied Owen on a tour around Europe, where he has been promoting 'Marley and Me' with Jennifer.

The pair first began dating after meeting on the set of 'You, Me and Dupree' in 2006. They had a nine-month relationship but soon after their split in summer 2007, Owen tried to commit suicide.

The got back together briefly last year but broke up in May, before being linked again in August.

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Hudson and Wilson broken up again

The Scoop

msnbc.com

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are on the outs again.

The latest iteration of their on-and-off relationship began in February and ended recently thanks to Hudson’s inability to commit, In Touch Weekly reports.

“Owen wants to get married and he proposed to Kate soon after they got back together,” a source said. “But she’s not ready.”

Hudson and Wilson broken up again

The Scoop

msnbc.com

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are on the outs again.

The latest iteration of their on-and-off relationship began in February and ended recently thanks to Hudson’s inability to commit, In Touch Weekly reports.

“Owen wants to get married and he proposed to Kate soon after they got back together,” a source said. “But she’s not ready.”

Someone put him on suicide watch stat!

Restaurant Sued Over Wilson 'Snub'

Bosses at a New York City restaurant are facing a lawsuit from a former employee who alleges her hours were cut after she snubbed a date with Owen Wilson.

The "Wedding Crashers" star was dining at Manhattan's Cafe Habana when he reportedly asked waitress Monica Mateo out for a coffee.

Mateo turned the offer down, and now she's suing the SoHo celebrity hangout because she claims her hours were drastically reduced after she rejected Wilson, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix.

The lawsuit, filed in Manhattan Federal Court, alleges restaurant manager, Leslie Meenan, shouted at Mateo, "You know what coffee means in Hollywood, right? Don't screw this up. Owen's a good customer."

Three other former waitresses are also suing the owners of Cafe Habana over allegations they were forced to share tips, denied overtime pay and "subjected to a heavily sexually charged environment."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...x#ixzz0ZfgCstNc

Wilson Brothers Sued Over Pap Attack

Andrew and Owen Wilson are collaborating on a new project together -- they're co-defendants in an assault case.

A paparazzo is suing the pair over an alleged fight that went down in Santa Monica on December 5, 2008. The photog, Clint Brewer, claims he "sustained severe bodily injuries, a portion of which are permanent."

According to a lawsuit filed last week, Brewer says he "was walking up the stairs and was pushed in the back by" Owen Wilson. Brewer claims he has suffered medical expenses in the amount of $3,251.10 and general damages in the amount of $500,000.

Source TMZ

Where is Owen these days? He used to be tabloid fodder 'til -POOF! - one day he dropped off the face of the planet. He seemed in a bad way so laying low is probably the best thing for him...

Where is Owen these days? He used to be tabloid fodder 'til -POOF! - one day he dropped off the face of the planet. He seemed in a bad way so laying low is probably the best thing for him...

He's got a new movie (Farrelly Bros) coming out soon so I imagine we'll be seeing more of him on the press circuit.....