dixiedoodah

Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger

Huge step into adulthood? I hate break it to you, you have been there for quite sometime, actually closer to next stage than adulthood - I'm 43 and a Nana....

For someone 40 and saying that phrase is someone in denial, or trying to find some reason for not pulling the trigger. I vote the latter.

• Like 3

Blind Gossip just posted this item the other day. It's so clearly these two that I'm not going to bother putting it in the BI thread. Not sure I buy it, but...

Recent public announcements about the pregnancies of Blake Lively and Eva Mendes are happy news. However, we have another actress totell you about!

This beautiful actress who mostly does films has publicly stated that she wants to have children.

There are a few challenges. Shes pushing forty. Shes not married. She has a boyfriend but recently embarrassed him (and herself) by getting much too cozy with a film costar.

Actually, it went beyond embarrassment. It really damaged her relationship with her boyfriend. They were thisclose to a break up.

So is she serious about the baby comment?

Yes!

The reason we say that is because she has made the biggest move of all: She has completely cleared her schedule of new projects! While she has typically worked on two to three projects a year for the past decade and usually has several projects in development or production that pipeline has now been cleaned out.

No, we dont know if this year means that she is already pregnant and is having the baby this year or that she is determined to get pregnant this year or that she is preparing for the arrival of a baby from another source this year. Does sound serious, though.

Her only obligation is to promote a couple of films that are already in the can. All of her focus is on nesting and the baby. She told [us] a month ago that its going to happen this year.

No, we dont know if this year means that she is already pregnant and is having the baby this year or that she is determined to get pregnant this year or that she is preparing for the arrival of a baby from another source this year. Does sound serious, though.

By the way, her boyfriends schedule is also clear. Thats very unusual, too. Somethings up. People usually dont clear their schedules for a break up. Perhaps a baby AND a wedding?

• Like 1

interesting. She might well be pregnant. Or she might have eaten a big lunch. But I know that very skinny women are sometimes advised by their doctors to put on a bit of weight when trying to get pregnant. I also know that meds/ hormones used when trying to get pregnant with medical help can cause swelling, bloating and/or weight gain. So, the fact that her stomach isn't totally flat could be result of any number of factors...

Diane Kruger: "Peter O’Toole, the meanest actor i've ever worked with.He's dead now so I can say it"

“You know who wasn’t very pleasant, was Peter O’Toole. It kind of sucked. He’s dead, so I can say that. But he wasn’t the most pleasant person,” Diane added. “He was just a drunk, and Peter O’Toole. You know, he had a two-day part, and I played Helen of Troy and he was Peter O’Toole, and he just wanted to make sure that everybody knew that he was Peter O’Toole. And he could barely make it up the stairs. We were on a set that was — you know, you have to climb, like, I don’t know, 100 steps to go up. He was just — first of all, everybody thought he was gonna die right there and then. Because it was, you know, 120 degrees, and he had to walk up 100 stairs. And he was very old, and very drunk."

Courtesy of JustJared via ONTD

Classy Diane. Very Classy.

• Like 1

But funny! C'mon - he probably treated her and everyone else on set like crap, so why should she keep quiet about it now?

• Like 1

But funny! C'mon - he probably treated her and everyone else on set like crap, so why should she keep quiet about it now?

no doubt he did -- I guess my point goes to the fact that he kind of earned his right to be a shit and its easy to down talk somebody that can't respond -- what has she done? Parlor tricks with a cucumber? :D (Assuming I have the right BI in mind :huh: )

I would like to think that I would be more understanding of somebody who was obviously on the downside of his life because, you know, I am just kind of awesome that way. :D :D :D

Actually, I not, I probably would have come out with something snarky too.

• Like 2

1) I agree it's not fair to talk shit after someone dies and can't defend him/herself. But that's when all the good shit comes out, anyway, so.... (have I mentioned how much I love gossipy memoirs that come out after people die? The last remaining alive of a certain group - good stuff, I'm telling you ;-)

2) I don't think anyone earns the right to be a shit. A little diva attitude - sure. But a shit? Nope. I remain a naive idealist that way.

• Like 2

I think it's widely known that O'Toole was a drunkard, it's practically a badge of honour for that generation of actors! Think Burton etc :D I loved him in How To Steal A Million.

no doubt he did -- I guess my point goes to the fact that he kind of earned his right to be a shit and its easy to down talk somebody that can't respond -- what has she done? Parlor tricks with a cucumber? :D (Assuming I have the right BI in mind :huh: )

Oh yes, you are thinking of the correct BI :banana:

Lots of actors were (and are) addicts - drugs, alcohol, whatever. But they aren't all assholes at the same time (and wouldn't the badge of honor be that they were drunk BUT could still do their jobs? That's the impression I get of Burton....)

• Like 1

She just comes across as salty. Here's what she's saying about him: he was old (okay), drunk, had a hard time climbing the ten thousand steps they had to climb (understandable), and wanted people to know he was Peter O'Toole (not the most egregious sin I've ever heard).

So is he an asshole just cause he was drunk? Does this chick have any further evidence of his assholery? If so, she should provide details - otherwise she can shut her fucking yap and go back to pubicly humiliating her boyfriend.

ETA: sorry, apparently I was extra cranky this morning

Edited by fykeylicious
  • Like 1

She just comes across as salty. Here's what she's saying about him: he was old (okay), drunk, had a hard time climbing the ten thousand steps they had to climb (understandable), and wanted people to know he was Peter O'Toole (not the most egregious sin I've ever heard).

So is he an asshole just cause he was drunk? Does this chick have any further evidence of his assholery? If so, she should provide details - otherwise she can shut her fucking yap and go back to pubicly humiliating her boyfriend.

ETA: sorry, apparently I was extra cranky this morning

When people make comments calling out someone else on their behavior that isn't really that bad, I always assume there is a lot more going on. I'm guessing Peter must have screamed at her in particular - or worse - for her to pick Peter when asked who the worst person to work with was.

• Like 2

I agree with you Princess - but in this case I'm not buying what she's selling. Once again.

She says he's dead therefore she can air her grievances but then doesn't. Everything she says he does is not exactly a big deal. If you're going to call him out now that he's dead, then do it.

It would have been better if she said, "He was very drunk and was awfully mean to everyone." Or even: "He was very drunk and yelled at me." That's not what she says. Don't say he's a shit because he was old and understandably had a hard time accessing the set and wanted people to know he was once one of the greatest actors of his generation, especially when you are known for public cheating and getting fucked with a cucumber.

I admit I just don't like her anymore after her behavior last year, but if she's going to say an old guy was an asshole then she should PROVE he was an asshole, otherwise....SHE just looks like an asshole.

(I already think she's an asshole.)

Also, Princess, I should note I'm not arguing with YOU, I'm arguing with her. In my head. :ninja:

Edited by fykeylicious
  • Like 3

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson Split After 10 Years Together

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson have split after 10 years together, Us Weekly can confirm.

“Diane Kruger and Josh Jackson have decided to separate and remain friends,” reps for both stars tell Us.

Kruger, 40, and Jackson, 38, recently moved into a New York City place together in March. The Sky actress previously split her time between Paris and Vancouver but moved to be closer to Jackson.

Diane Kruger Joshua Jackson

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson attend the 65th Anniversary Party at the Agora on May 21, 2012, in Cannes, France. Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images

“[Moving] was a major commitment,” she told Net-a-Porter’s The Edit at the time. “That’s a big step into adulthood for me, to allow that time for someone else out of my time.”

Although the Troy actress has only lived in the Big Apple for a few months, it seems she’s already said goodbye to the city — for now, at least. She posted an Instagram video of the NYC skyline from a plane on Saturday, July 16, writing, “It’s just an au revoir, not an adieu."

Kruger also shared a pic of a telling Jimi Hendrix quote on Monday, July 18, which read, "the story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye. The story of love is hello and good-bye until we meet again.”

The pair were recently spotted strolling through NYC’s SoHo district on Saturday, just a day after Kruger celebrated her 40th birthday. They last hit the red carpet together when Kruger supported Jackson at the opening of his Broadway play Smart People in February.

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson in SoHo, New York City, on July 16, 2016. Pacific Coast News

In 2014, the Dawson’s Creek alum explained why the longtime couple never tied the knot after almost a decade together. “I can tell you why we’re not married: We’re not religious,” Jackson told Glamour. “I don’t feel any more or less committed to Diane for not having stood in front of a priest and had a giant party. We’re both children of divorce, so it’s hard for me to take marriage at face value as the thing that shows you’ve grown up and are committed to another person. But it may change at some point. We may get married.”

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson in 2007. Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com

Kruger was previously married to French actor Guillaume Canet from 2001 to 2006.

Can't get enough of Us? Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter packed with the latest celeb news, hot pics and more!

Do you remember this series of photos from a few months back? It's in LA, Diane is walking ahead of him and Joshua seems to be trying to keep up. HE's not wearing a shirt. I have no idea what's going on but my "photo assumtion" is that she was annoyed and left the house, he ran after her, before he even had the chance to grab a shirt. I'm probably totally wrong but in any case, it didn't look like a happy, relaxed couple. http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3638253/joshua-jackson-goes-shirtless-while-saying-bye-to-diane-kruger-02/ In any case, I'm not at all surprised to learn that they split. Diane sounds like a handful.

Diane sounds like a handful.

I think they're a couple that were together a long time (10 years is a lot, and by Hollywood standards it's an eternity) and they probably just want different things. That's neither good nor bad.

If she was fooling around with Reedus and it wasn't an inside understanding, I feel that is wrong. I still never understood why they didn't just split when they needed to split. It's not like they are a Disney couple with a $brand they need to maintain....

• Like 2

I still never understood why they didn't just split when they needed to split. It's not like they are a Disney couple with a $brand they need to maintain..

There was a blind item stating that they actually split after she cheated, but they decided to delay the announcement bc they wanted to make it look like that was not the cause of the breakup. The blind may or may not be true, but points to the idea that the couple didn't have an understanding or if they did, that in this case her actions with/ feelings with Norman were the straw that broke the camels back. So even if they weren't a Disney couple, I can see how many people (including me) would think worse of her if they broke up due to her "unautherized" cheating. Also, having been through a divorce, I can see how during the immediate aftermath, you're both in so much pain that you might want to delay the announcement to others (especially if you know that people like us are going to be discussing and analysing it).

That all may be true, but then why the big sham of - after ten years together - her moving in with him this spring. That was just unnecessary gamesmanship for a relationship that was over.

• Like 1

And the thing is, if they split before but wanted to keep it quiet for a while, then why has Diane been seen with Norman again on in Europe before there was an official announcement? There were more BIs as a result and now it just looks again like her cheating has caused the split, while Josh looks foolish for sticking with her. No one looks good.

Unless she blew it by being indiscreet, but it's not like she and Norman seemed to be trying to hide.

• Like 1

I think that being seen in Europe with Norman was kept pretty quiet, wasn't it? At least in the Us gossip mags - nothing about it in US or People or the like. They weren't trying to hide but I think they knew it wouldn't reach the mainstream press.

• Like 1

Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson Good Spirits After Breakup

8/16/2016 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

0816-joshua-jackson-diane-kruger-wine-la

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson are either doing the conscious uncoupling thing or they're on the road to rekindling their relationship.

The exes looked deep in convo Monday leaving a liquor store in West Hollywood. They were together for a decade before calling things off last month.

Joshua's brown bagging it, so if you're a glass half full person ... they're about to pop the cork and chat over a bottle. Half empty folks will say he's drinking alone, and Diane's just keeping things friendly.

Either way ... bottoms up!

• Like 1

joshua-jackson-1-9cdda214-27fc-4c3e-b52e

Joshua Jackson Makes Out With Mystery Woman on Romantic Date in NYC: Pics

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joshua-jackson-makes-out-with-mystery-woman-on-romantic-date-w471684

rs_634x1024-170322090347-634-Diane-Kruge

Norman Reedus and Diane Kruger Pack on the PDA for 30 Minutes Amid Romance Rumors

http://www.eonline.com/news/837881/norman-reedus-and-diane-kruger-pack-on-the-pda-for-30-minutes-amid-romance-rumors

• Like 1

Marriage Complications

June 6, 2018

Blind Gossip

This TV actor was recently asked if he is going to marry his pregnant actress girlfriend.

He said, “Yes. Okay, maybe. Well, probably not.”

Sounds complicated. Perhaps he doesn’t exactly treasure their relationship? We don’t think he married the last one, either. Yet he keeps attracting beautiful women…

Can't see Norman Reedus getting married.

Excuse me, I think I must have missed the memo.

We care about this person, why?

:huh: :)

• Like 1