princess

Ruby Rose

RUBY ROSE HAS

POSTPONED HER WEDDING
TO PHOEBE DAHL BECAUSE
OF EXPLODING FAME

Jul 5, 2015 6:28PM | by Valerie Siebert
intouchweekly.com

To say Ruby Rose has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame would be an understatement. But everyone knows fame is a double edged sword and, sadly, the downside of her success has come in the form of postponement of her wedding to fashion designer Phoebe Dahl.

Though the 29-year-old was previously a well-known star in her native Australia, it wasn't until her role in Orange is the New Black that she became a worldwide sensation. And, given that the show's season is released all in one go to binge-watching super fans everywhere, Ruby and her private life was hurled into the public eye with alarming speed.

Speaking to People, Ruby revealed that she and Phoebe are delaying their nuptials because of her rise to fame.

"When I booked Orange, I thought things were going to change a little bit and I'd be a little more busy, but obviously I underestimated it. I don't think anyone knew that my character would be taken to so well," she explained.

"We want to find the time to plan the wedding, but now I think it's going to be, like, next year. Originally it was going to be this year, but I feel like that's a bit too ambitious."

RELATED: Here's What 'OITNB' Newbie Ruby Rose Looked Like Before Litchfield

However, their "I Do's" are anything but off and Ruby revealed that the wedding will not only be massive ("[Phoebe's] whole family is like a million people!"), but she also dished on what she'll be wearing.

"I want to do a tux, like a really nice fitted suit. Givenchy or a Tom Ford."

She is popping up everywhere these days, never even heard of her before OITNB. She just guest stared on Dark Matter (SyFi channel show I secretly watch, lol).