dixiedoodah

Wonder if the Ashley Madison Leak will hit Hollywood

My city has a local website that published all of the user data from Ashley Madison for our area and things have gotten really interesting around here to say the least. Not commenting on the morality of either using the site or utilizing the data, but I'm wondering if anyone really famous is going to get hit through this. You would think famous people would be savvy about hiding this, but then again...

• Like 2

Oh, I'm sure we'll see some "names" involved with this. I find it rather rich that Josh Duggar has already been IDed as a user.

• Like 1

And that asshat "Christian" vlogger who announced his wife's pregnancy to her because he collected her urine from the toilet. And then they announced a miscarriage like a day later. Anyway, he's on the list :-)

• Like 1

Not sure this BI deserves its own thread, so I'm just sticking it here :D

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/26 **#5**

This actress is better at acting than I gave her credit for. She is B list and has a catchy name and is in a rarely ever filming franchise. She had a promotional event for her new project about three hours after she learned her husband had an Ashley Madison account and was really friendly and smiling.

And that asshat "Christian" vlogger who announced his wife's pregnancy to her because he collected her urine from the toilet. And then they announced a miscarriage like a day later. Anyway, he's on the list :-)

I missed this one; who did that? What a gross thing to do.

• Like 1