princess

The Celeb Price of Fame

:1smile: Thank you. I so agree with you. They are horrible role models.

After ages i gave in and read the book. It sucked (if you will)

I am not proud to admit this but I do find RP hot. And I can even get on board with KS at least not being your typical hollywood starlet. But frankly who thinks of celebs as role models. Ok Some people. But by that (poor) measure, they've not been bad at all. This is the first real scandal and as pointed out before, while 22 yo KS is guilty, the director really is culpable. he's an adult, married, with two kids.

Ok ive already given this way to much thought than it deserves.

Why would Hollywood's highest paid actress need to make out in a car with her director? Couldn't they afford a room somewhere? It's not like her looks are easily discernible to the general public or hotel staff. Also, how does someone follow you in a moving car and continue to follow you outside of the car and take photos? The timing of this 'scandal,' before the release of the movie (with the cheatin' star, the scorned wife and the philandering director all involved with the flick) is very convenient.

I just don't get it. I realize I'm a straight female but I just have a hard time imagining any guy being that loop-de-loop for this girl. It's such obvious PR for their movie releasing in November that I hope most media will begin to IGNORE them and this stunt quickly.

Edited to add that they say Rob has moved out of the house they share today. I thought it was HIS house that they shared so why did he move out?!

And last but not least, why isn't the married man getting the same kind of slack that she is? I think the press should hunt him down and demand that he make a public apology!

It was leased for them by the studio most likely.

Why would Hollywood's highest paid actress need to make out in a car with her director? Couldn't they afford a room somewhere? It's not like her looks are easily discernible to the general public or hotel staff. Also, how does someone follow you in a moving car and continue to follow you outside of the car and take photos? The timing of this 'scandal,' before the release of the movie (with the cheatin' star, the scorned wife and the philandering director all involved with the flick) is very convenient.

because people do what people will do. The fact that they were found in this situation is more real to me than if they were at some resort etc. I just dont see this as a fixed thing. just my vibe.

Posted Image

Ariel Winter's Mom Asked Publicist To Leak Nude Photos Of Her Other Daughter!

Posted on Dec 05, 2012 @ 06:00PM

By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor

Ariel Winter's mother contacted a Hollywood publicist and asked him to leak nude photos of her other daughter, Shanelle Workman, he exclusively tells RadarOnline.com.

The bombshell report comes after Shanelle was granted legal guardianship of Ariel, 14, because of court documents alleging physical and emotional abuse at the hands of her mother, Crystal Workman, and publicist Jonathan Hay says she was out for revenge when she contacted him.

"Crystal Workman, the mother of Ariel Winter, wanted me to represent her and leak nude photos in the media of her other daughter Shanelle Workman," Jonathan exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

"In all my years of being a publicist, I have never seen anyone stoop as low as wanting to sell out and destroy the reputation of her own daughter. Crystal said she wanted the public to see Shanelle for who she really was and smear her daughter in attempts to try and get custody back of Ariel."

It's a disturbing new twist in the already tragic story of the Modern Family star, and on Monday Crystal even had her attorney file court documents asking a judge to summon a complete income and expense declaration from Shanelle, 34, including bank statements, tax returns and source of income.

"Crystal has called me nonstop in the last 48 hours, trying to get me to leak these pictures," Jonathan continued, adding that he is completely against the notion of leaking the nude photos.

"Clearly, Ariel is in the right place with Shanelle and away from her mother."

RadarOnline.com spoke with Crystal who commented, "I love my daughter Ariel and I am trying to make sure she doesn't fall under the wrong influences so she doesn't become the next Lindsay Lohan."

Michael Vick

'Villain to Hero Playbook'

... Revealed

TMZ.com

If you were considered the #1 villain in America ... a dog fighting, law breaking bad guy ... would you pay $111K for an image makeover? Michael Vick sure did ... and it was the best money he ever spent.

TMZ has obtained court documents from Vick's bankruptcy case which show the NFL star paid top dollar for an elite crisis management team in the wake of his dog fighting scandal in 2007 ... and the documents read like a playbook on how to resurrect a shattered image.

Here's how Sitrick & Company executed the greatest image makeover in NFL history:

Step 1 -- "Develop media list and identify friendly media sources."

Translation: Who can we most easily manipulate?

And the media outlets they chose to communicate with -- the "Today" show, "60 Minutes," People Magazine, Newsweek and "Larry King Live."

Step 2 -- Put Vick through intense media training "aimed at regaining initiative in PR war."

Step 3 -- "Prepare list of sympathetic parties in media and community" ... hey, ya gotta know who's on your side.

Step 4 -- Knowing when to shut up. On July 31, 2007 Sitrick advised Vick's legal team on "need to avoid further interviews ahead of planned PR offensive."

Step 5 -- Execute. Vick appeared on "60 Minutes" on August 16. He then faced the media in a news conference on August 27 ... and hit it out of the park, accepting blame, accepting punishment and vowing to learn from the experience.

He appeared on "Larry King Live" later that day.

When Vick emerged from his 19 months in prison, his image had been repaired enough that the Philadelphia Eagles gave him a shot with the team. Two years after that, Vick signed a contract worth up to $100 MILLION.

In the end, Sitrick's services ran Vick a cool $111,317.13.

Best money he ever spent.

:vomit2:

James Marsden Thought The Notebook Would Be Schmaltzy

Celebrity News August 16, 2013 AT 2:30PM By Stephanie Webber

US Magazine

James Marsden is eating his words! The 39-year-old actor -- who played the dreamy Lon Hammond in the 2004 classic The Notebook -- recently revealed to OUT magazine that he initially thought the film (starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams) was going to be overly emotional.

"I never set out to make a bad movie. Some movies just turn out bad, and I want to scream, 'Why did you pick that take?!' Then there are some movies that I've been in that I was sure people would laugh at, that have become huge," he said. "I thought The Notebook was going to be a schmaltzy Movie of the Week–type thing, and here we are!" he admitted.

The Notebook, directed by Nick Cassavetes, was released on June 25, 2004 and is currently the 12th highest-grossing romantic drama of all-time.

And as luck would have it, the film -- based on Nicholas Sparks' book -- is actually one of the many films Marsden still gets recognized for. "They say, 'How do I know you?' So then I start profiling them," he joked about his various roles. "If you have a 7-year-old girl? Hop. A 19-year-old, college-student-age girl? The Notebook or 27 Dresses. Fanboy geek? X-Men," says the star, whose latest film, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, hits theaters in December 2013.

Cute story. And could only happen to a celeb :D

Beyonce Yanked Into Crowd By Starstruck Fan In Brazil

Posted on Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:46AM | By radarstaff

Beyonce, currently in Sao Paulo, Brazil on her Mrs. Carter Show world tour, was yanked into the crowd by a fan at Morumbi Stadium Sunday, and we’ve got the clip for you right here on RadarOnline.com.

The superstar songstress was in the middle of her ballad Irrepacable when the overanxious concertgoer pulled her into the audience with force, at which point a security member pulled her back in. Ever the professional, Bey continued singing through the scary incident.

Not hurt, the wife of Jay-Z told the crowd, “It’s alright,” and was even kind to the man who pulled her, asking him his name and telling him, “I love you, too.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/...owd-fan-brazil/

Tom Sizemore, 54, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of felony domestic violence. He was taken into custody around 9:40 a.m. and was being held on $50,000 bail .

Tom Sizemore, 54, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of felony domestic violence. He was taken into custody around 9:40 a.m. and was being held on $50,000 bail .

Wow.

Sizemore is a mess and has been for years. What a waste of talent....or maybe not, has he ever been drug free? I have no idea if I've ever seen this man clean and sober while acting.

This is really really horrible. This poor woman is being targeted in such an awful way.

Entertainment

As if Leslie Jones hadnt suffered enough at the hands of internet, the Ghostbusters actress personal website was hacked on Wednesday. Private information, including her passport and a drivers license, as well as multiple nude photos were posted online, TMZ reports.

The hacker somehow gained access to the comedians website and reportedly posted a video of Harambe, the gorilla who was shot and killed at a Cincinnati Zoo earlier this summer. Internet trolls have repeatedly used Harambe memes and photos to incite online abuse directed at Jones.

According to TMZ, sexually explicit photos of the actress and sensitive personal information soon followed. The gossip site later reported that Jones team took the website offline shortly after news of the attack broke.

Jones has been the target of horribly racist attacks ever since she was cast in the reboot of the classic 1984 Ghostbusters film, driving her off social media for a brief period in July. She returned in fine form days later, much to the delight of the legion of fans who continue to defend her against the trolls of the internet.

The Huffington Post has reached out to Jones representatives and will update the post accordingly.

I am not excusing the hacking and the release of private information, but it was pretty stupid to have that stuff on the internet in the first place. Do these people never learn?

I am not excusing the hacking and the release of private information, but it was pretty stupid to have that stuff on the internet in the first place. Do these people never learn?

Assuming it was some Apple i-thing, where all photos taken by the phone are automatically backed up to the cloud etc? I don't speak Apple, nothing of mine backs up automatically to the cloud, but.....It's a possibility, right??

I think people are horrid, and I think Leslie Jones is amazing, God, her Olympics tweets were fucking awesome!!!

Johnny Depp Named Forbes' Most Overpaid Actor for Second Year in a Row

December 7, 2016 @ 5:25 PM

By Nicholas Hautman

US Magazine

He's all about the moola. Johnny Depp was named Forbes magazine's most overpaid actor — for the second year in a row.

To compile the annual list, Forbes examined the Oscar-nominated actor's three most recent major films before June 2016, including 2016's Alice Through the Looking Glass. The analysts "deducted the estimated production budget from the global box office for each film according to Box Office Mojo to come up with a limited definition of each movie's operating income." Forbes then divided the operating income by Depp's estimated pay for the three films to find "a final return on investment number."

In layman's terms, Depp, 53, returned approximately $2.80 at the box office for each dollar he was paid.

According to Box Office Mojo, Alice Through the Looking Glass grossed a disappointing $77 million domestically and $300 million worldwide. Its production budget was $170 million. The film was released in late May as Depp in the midst of a bitter divorce with ex-wife Amber Heard. (The former couple reached a $7 million settlement in August.)

The actor's next film, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, which is slated for a May 2017 release, is expected to be a success as the franchise has already grossed $3.7 billion with its first four films, per Forbes.

Will Smith came in second on Forbes' list with $5 for every dollar he was paid. The magazine noted that his 2015 film Concussion "barely met its $34 million production costs." Channing Tatum, meanwhile, placed third with $6 for each dollar he was paid.

Check out the full top 10 list below.

1. Johnny Depp — $2.80 for each $1 paid

2. Will Smith — $5.00 for each $1 paid

3. Channing Tatum — $6.00 for each $1 paid

4. Will Ferrell — $6.50 for each $1 paid

5. George Clooney — $6.70 for each $1 paid

6. Adam Sandler — $7.60 for each $1 paid

7. Mark Wahlberg — $9.20 for each $1 paid

8. Leonardo DiCaprio — $9.90 for each $1 paid

9. Julia Roberts — $10.80 for each $1 paid

10. Bradley Cooper — $12.10 for each $1 paid

I would love to know what the average return is. Like, do stars on average return $20 for every $1 paid? Just curious to know what's considered average (and above average).

• Like 1

15 celebrities wanted you to see how they are when the camera's off. So they took photos.

Andrew H. Walker has photographed a lot of celebrities in his life. But at the 2016 Toronto Film Festival, he decided to try something ... different.

"[Actors] have, not only this personal inside voice, but they have a public persona that they put out there, and they also have their private self," said Walker, a staff photographer at Shutterstock, in an interview with Mashable. "There's this whole other layer of themselves as people. I found that really, really intriguing."

Walker placed a piece of tape on a table and told an impressive list of "A-list" celebrities to pose on either side of it as their "public" and their "private" selves. The only rule was that they couldn't cross the tape line, so he could composite the photos later. As for which side of the tape they "performed" their "selves" on? That was entirely up to them.

http://www.upworthy.com/15-celebrities-wanted-you-to-see-how-they-are-when-the-cameras-off-so-they-took-photos?c=ufb1

Thought these were some fun photos, first one is Carrie Fisher in the gold bikini.

Awesome Photos of Celebrities with Their Stunt Doubles

http://www.ranker.com/list/celebrities-and-their-stunt-doubles/ashley-reign?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pd&utm_campaign=Celebrities_Hanging_With_Their_Stunt_Doubles&asid=6072263255306

• Like 1