Which couple will officially bite it in 2016?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seriously, WHAT THE HELL is he thinking? He's 84, one of the richest men in the world, just had an awful divorce not too long ago (and I've LOVED the stories & conspiracies on here - Wendi Deng) but WHY is he marrying her? Spend time with her, screw her, spend money on her, but WHY MARRIAGE??!!

• Like 2

Seriously, WHAT THE HELL is he thinking?

I wonder if this will be a 'til-death-do-them-part engagement? I wouldn't be surprised if they never made it down the aisle. Also, I think the very public Wendi Deng divorce made him feel completely helpless and humiliated and what better way to feel back on top with the ladies than getting engaged to a decades-younger supermodel?

• Like 1

what better way to feel back on top with the ladies than getting engaged to a decades-younger supermodel?

Sure, BUT, with his money, he could probably get a model (maybe super...) in her 20s or early 30s....

Through all this, I mean no disrespect to Jerry Hall. I've always liked her, actually.

• Like 2

Hmmm. I'm curious why so many people voted for Julia Roberts & Danny this year? Is it bc she's unloading so much real estate?

Just saw a rumor that Mariah Carey engaged to her billionaire beau James Packer ;-)

[where's the gold digging emoticon?]

I saw this too. I thought was just for the press. But the gold is another good reason :D

• Like 1

I hate it when people are so clearly trying to out-do each other like this. I don't care how filthy rich someone is, it's tacky and classless as hell.

• Like 3

http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-laura-wasser-hollywood-divorce-lawyer/

Lainey pointed out this Bloomberg profile of Laura Wasser, famous Hollywood divorce lawyer. I've read about her before (Glamour or Vogue has done a profile?) I think she's fascinating. Think of all the secrets she knows!Some more chitchat about the Bloomberg piece can be found, here:http://jezebel.com/celeb-divorce-lawyer-laura-wasser-reveals-some-of-her-s-1762468881

I agree!

Some light analysis of the article, here http://jezebel.com/celeb-divorce-lawyer-laura-wasser-reveals-some-of-her-s-1762468881 So, who'll announce their splits in March?

This is exactly what I thought about the Melanie/Antonio divorce when I read the Bloomberg piece: As TMZ reported financial details that included the couple splitting their earnings after 2004, Banderas giving Griffith spousal support, and breakdowns of their art collection and property being divided, one can only speculate about the “personal things” that were discussed but not written down for public consumption.

Is this her 2nd or 3rd divorce?

Her second, but she's only 33. At that age, I hadn't even been married once!

She was super young the first time, and he was much older, right? I remember looking it up because I had just started watching her on Doctor Who ;-)

• Like 1

She was super young the first time, and he was much older, right?

Yeah. She married Chris Evans when she was 19 and he was mid-30s after 6 months of dating. She seems to be a woman who is always always in a couple.

Edited by Freckles
  • Like 1