MissuTam

Election Year 2016

good morning from 45...

"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety, Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism," he tweeted.

good morning from 45...

"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety, Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism," he tweeted.

Keep calling your members of Congress. It's past time for them to do more than say that they are "troubled" and "concerned."

• Like 2

Just watching the news now - saw several prominent representative calling for a full investigation, if not outright impeachment. One (whose name I forget) wants everyone to go to impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org and sign the petition. He said that is a good way for our voices to be heard.

Also Paul Ryan still aint shit, water is wet, etc. etc.

• Like 2

Manafort jury reaches verdict on eight counts....

Guilty on eight counts...5 tax fraud charges, 1 failing to declare a foreign bank account, 2 bank counts

Edited by MissuTam

I still don't understand how a large portion of the country can continue to keep their head in the sand about the traitor in the White House, but ok

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The hypocrisy, cognitive dissonance, ignorance - whatever you want to call it - is astounding!

I'm still worried the other side lacks balls and decent messaging, so, you know.....November will be interesting.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:00 AM, fykeylicious said:

I still don't understand how a large portion of the country can continue to keep their head in the sand about the traitor in the White House, but ok

Because all they see are indictments/convictions on "unrelated" charges that don't contain the words collusion, conspiracy and are not capable of understanding the long process involved. That plus the whole, once you're in a cult, its hard to admit it and seek help.

• Like 2

The chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, Allen Weisselberg, was granted legal immunity in exchange for his testimony in front of a grand jury as part of the Michael Cohen probe.  And the dominoes keep falling.....

What did he say about "flipping"?...something about outlawing it?

Edited by MissuTam
  • Like 1

I have become addicted to Deadline White House on MSNBC - I record it every day and watch while I'm making dinner (though sometimes I listen to it on my commute instead). I really love that she has lots of former US attorneys on who explain the legal detail in ways I can explain. It has been an exhausting week!! They were joking (not the DAs, the others) yesterday about who knows lots of people who've flipped? Criminals, that's who!

Deadline White House and Rachel Maddow are my favorites.:wub:

Other Presidents routinely issue a proclamation when a high-profile figure dies, ordering all public buildings and military bases to fly the U.S. flag at half-staff until the day of interment. The unindicted co-conspirator did not issue a proclamation for McCain. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MissuTam said:

Deadline White House and Rachel Maddow are my favorites.:wub:

Other Presidents routinely issue a proclamation when a high-profile figure dies, ordering all public buildings and military bases to fly the U.S. flag at half-staff until the day of interment. The unindicted co-conspirator did not issue a proclamation for McCain. 

That's because that flat-footed, festering sore only likes those who weren't captured -- don't forget. 

I have no idea how we ended up here, but here we are. (And by here, I mean....this reality.)

Love Maddow too, by the way ❤️ 

• Like 1

BREAKING:  Now twelve shot at Pittsburgh synagogue.  gunman in custody.  Local press report alleged gunman opened fire with an automatic weapon while shouting "all Jews must die."

Trump says, “If they had protection inside, the results would have been much better.”

———-

There were four armed policemen who were shot. I can’t even with him. This hits close to me. My mom spent the morning listening to the sirens from her window. This area of town was my home for my entire early life. These are my friends. This is my community. This is literally Mister Rogers Neighborhood. So far everyone i know is safe but much traumatization. Just horrible. 

• Sad 3

I'm honestly petrified to leave my house most days. I truly don't believe anywhere is safe -- there's a miasma of hatred over the entire country, and that orange buffoon in the white house just continues to stoke the flames of hate. What an awful time.

• Sad 2

On 1/18/2019 at 3:50 PM, princess said:

Looks like the dominos are finally starting to fall.  :blink:

My only concern - is Pence worse??

Fingers crossed he's implicated and unable to run in 2020, at least!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think if Trump goes, Pence will be implicated enough to make him unsustainable in 2020. It would be even better if he just went outright (Nancy for the win) but I don’t think that will happen. They shut down LaGuardia today, so the pressure is really on for the shutdown. This is just not sustainable. My husband is a contractor whose company is still funded (for now)but we know so many people out of work and freaking out. This nightmare can’t end soon enough. 

• Like 3

I agree with everything you said. Hopefully this shutdown ends asap and that these traitors are taken out of office soon. I cannot believe the number of "good Americans" I see supporting these traitors. Ignorant sheep. I saw someone on FB still complaining about Hilary's emails. I mean, COME ON.

• Like 2

Oh FFS. One of my favorite FB jokes is that they should just put up Hillary's emails at the border because no one can seem to get over them.

I actually had CSpan on in my office yesterday. Sen Bennett's rant was quite good! And glued to twitter today, with the indictment of Roger Stone. I LOVE indictment Friday!! I know T is on tv now giving a speech - hope he's ending the damn shutdown but I won't watch him....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

they should just put up Hillary's emails at the border because no one can seem to get over them.

I LOVE indictment Friday!!

OMG, these comments just made my day!! :woohoo:

• Like 1

From the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office:  The Trump federal government partial shutdown cost the U.S. economy $11 billion including a permanent $3 billion loss.:angry3:   

• Sad 1