MissuTam

Election Year 2016

He doesn't want the job - never has. He wants power and access to $ to grift. Asshole. And yeah, I've been avoiding talking to my parents too.... I'm worried about the next month as well.

• Like 3

I am exhausted by this. Just exhausted. Can we just make it stop? Can he just go live in exile with his buddy Kanye on the ranch and let us all live in peace.

• Like 2

Can't believe TMZ is the only reporting on this.  Totally think Trump paid people off in the inside so the protestors could get inside and destroy the electoral ballots.   

Capitol Insurrection FBI Investigating Inside Job ... Capitol PD, Building Staff Under the Microscope

1/8/2021 3:17 PM PT

TMZ

The FBI has reasons to believe the mob of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol not only premeditated the assault, but might have been aided by police and staffers in the building ... TMZ has learned.

High ranking sources inside the Capitol Police Dept. tell TMZ the FBI is looking at several facts that stink of an inside job. For starters, the Bureau is puzzled by the ease with which the mob found its way to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office.

It's not off any main hallway or next to other Congressional offices ... in fact, the path to get to the entrance is maze-like and not open to the public like other parts of the Capitol. The rioters who took it over -- vandalizing it and stealing a laptop -- got there within 10 minutes of entering the Capitol.

We're told the FBI feels someone must have provided a roadmap for them to find it that quickly. Remember, the Capitol has been closed to the public since March due to the pandemic so it's not like these guys could have been casing it to plot their path.

As for suspects -- we're told the FBI is looking at Capitol Police officers and many other Capitol staffers, such as engineers, plumbers and janitors.

We're told another image raising eyebrows at the Bureau are those videos of a few police officers opening gates and removing barricades to give the hoard easy access to the Capitol.

Our sources say some officers could be charged with cowardice -- legally defined as failure to take proper police action. Additionally, we're told the rioters -- and anyone who aided them -- could also be charged for threats and menacing against Congress ... because the House and Senate were in session when the mob breached the building.

We're told the feds are also extremely motivated to find the people responsible for attacking Capitol PD officer Brian Sicknick ... who later died from his injuries.

We're told the FBI and the National Security Agency are using cell phone tower data, and state-of-the-art digital imaging systems to help ID people who were in the Capitol during the insurrection -- that includes rioters, Capitol staffers.

The FBI particularly wants to know if any off-duty Capitol Police officers were in the building, and if so, why.

1b5eb44cf1614fb09d90b6c89f19e2ae_md.jpg

I'm addicted to Twitter and that's been all over. Haven't some groups like ProPublica looked at this too? There's a ton of stuff from social media - FB, reddit, parker etc with discussion, plans etc....

NYT and WaPo will catch up eventually....surprised that TMZ posted though - isn't Harvey friends with the Cheeto?

Yep. Tr*mp turned me into a conspiracy theorist.

9 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

the Cheeto?

:D  I haven't heard this nick name before, but I literally LOL at your comment.

For what it's worth:

JANET CHARLTON 01/21
Domestic violence is never a laughing matter, but we can’t help but smirk at this one. This long-suffering wife has put up with more than her share of humiliation, thanks to her powerful and talkative A-list husband. From his very public indiscretions to his toxic tongue, our beauty has been cleaning up his messes for years: BUT NO MORE! Behind closed doors she has started to beat the crap out of him! They couldn’t even attend their annual holiday party because he was so scratched up from her rage. His kids from a previous marriage all know what’s happening, but they stay out of it because she has SO much dirt on THEM that she could reveal! SHE’S THE BOSS now.

Eh. Maybe it was a one-off, But in general  I don’t buy this simply because I think she spends all of her time in Potomac and now the Florida version of Potomac with her parents/ preferred male company. Why even bother. I’d assume that at this point she never really has to see him again if she doesn’t want to. I don’t think she cares enough to make the effort. 

or at least that’s the fantasy I’ve created in my head for all of these wicked wicked people. 

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 1

If I ever have to do a group project, I definitely want the Senate House Managers on my team. :D

I've had the live feed up on my computer while I work yesterday and today.  I did miss Trump's lawyers opening statement yesterday so I pulled up recording.  I only last 20 minutes.  When he tried to explain what it's like to be a Senator to the Senators, I lost it and tapped out.  Still can't believe that was the best lawyer Trump could get.  I guess that's what happens when you don't pay your legal bills :D

• Haha 2

I'm just going to put this right here.  I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read the headline.  You mean he doesn't tell the truth?!?!  Shocker!! :threeblindmice:

Tax firm Mazars fires Trump Organization as client, says former president’s financial statements are unreliable

Published Mon, Feb 14 2022
  • Haha 2