Hoyaheel

Netflix

I can't stream netflix at home (live in the country, satellite internet, super expensive data & slow download speeds) BUT I really wanted to watch Gilmore Girls so I am doing the free month trial and watching at work this week (slow work week!!!) :unsure: I watched Gilmore Girls, then Wet Hot Summer: first day of camp. Am now watching The Crown. Wow.

I just watched the Graham Norton episode that Clare Foy and Matt Smith were on - they were cute. I didn't love Matt Smith as Doctor Who (I will never love anyone as much as David Tennant) but I have to say I am loving him as Prince Phillip!!!

Just binged watch The Crown last week or two. Loved it :)

I just checked, Graham Norton not available to stream on Netflix. Are you able to do that??

• Like 1

You can watch some of Graham Norton's shows on You Tube. They also have several best of shows.

I can't wait to see The Crown. Love watching PBS -The Durrells of Corfu and Poldark (Aidan Turner is yummy). Excellent shows!!

• Like 1

You can watch some of Graham Norton's shows on You Tube. They also have several best of shows.

I watched the Matt Damon/Bill Murray episode, so funny!! Thanks for letting me know those were on YouTube.

• Like 1

I'm on a business trip now (last night) and trying to catch up on season 2 of the Crown. I did a second free month - now that Netflix allows downloads, I might stay signed up for a bit. I can use data at work to download....

• Like 1

Is all of The Crown on Netflix? I don't watch but might have to start since my boyfriend is playing Philip in season 3 :monkey:

• Like 2

Netflix produced the Crown, so all of seasons 1 and 2 are there. I got the free membership Dec 2016 to watch season 1 (at work during lunch ;-) and am doing the freebie again for season 2

• Like 1

ooh I did not know Netflix produced The Crown...I assumed it was like some British channel or something :wacko: