Hoyaheel

Award Shows 2017

I didn't watch the awards last night but saw all the Winona memes immediately this morning!!!

So it wasn't just the wine :D

• Like 1

I didn't watch the awards last night but saw all the Winona memes immediately this morning!!!

So it wasn't just the wine :D

I bet the wine made it better. Wine makes everything better :-)

• Like 1

kate-hudson-sags-30jan17-01.jpg

Not a fan of Kate Hudson's dress.

3CA42EAA00000578-4170290-image-m-121_148

I liked the skirt and shoes, but not the top with this for Sofia Vergara.

I look forward to Fashion Police since I missed the red carpet and the awards. Saw some other photos of Kate Hudson - she looks awful, not just the dress. The hair isn't doing a thing for her - ages her so much - and her pose is so stiff (lifting that head/chin to prevent a double chin - pose hard much? Looks painful!)

It amazes me some of the horrid dresses Salma shows up in, with her (Married) money (&Fashion connections). Maybe she just has bad taste? ;-)

Women in Film Crystal & Lucy awards last night. I'm reading about on Page Six http://pagesix.com/2017/06/14/hillary-clinton-michelle-obama-make-surprise-appearances/

Thinking - that first photo is captioned as gabrielle union but sure as hell looks like Aisha Tyler. Colossal screw up, Page Six.

Getty Images got it right http://www.gettyimages.com/gallery-app/assets/consumer_gallery/embed-cec390f3c34cc3de92fec3bc7863b5d6.svg

695774322.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=100

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 1

Not really an "awards" show but we don't have a Diane Keaton thread - I'm watching her AFI Lifetime Achievement Award and it's so wonderful. I have forgotten how many wonderful movies she was in - she has acted with everyone!!!

• Like 1