princess

Shows you just started watching (aka binge confessions)

I still don't binge, but.....We  continue to watch a LOT of things. The Playboy documentary that's on A&E is very well done, very moving. We have to watch something happy after! (last year, FXX did an Archer marathon and I didn't start watching until a couple seasons ago, so I recorded all of it and we've been watching slowly - I like an Archer episode to feel better after a Playboy episode) I have a huge list of stuff we're streaming - since Starlink is now out to 2023 (maybe) for installation - even though we paid a $$$deposit last year - we still have limited data so are careful. That said - I got a good deal on Hulu so bought that for a year. Ugh. I can't stop 😉

I do continue to prefer funny and weird when it comes to streaming......

24 Shows That Were Surprisingly Good But Never Popular

https://www.buzzfeed.com/fabianabuontempo/severely-underrated-tv-shows-most-people-havent-seen?d_id=5334564&ref=bffbbuzzfeedentertainment&utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeedentertainment&fbclid=IwAR30k19iFI-zNkRzKAxaSuaZI7GZOay5dL2jfNLcQzB-EMBvZTMdjzr0gM4

I really liked Don’t Trust the B, saw it listed on Hulu recently.  I ended up re-watching and still makes me laugh.  Wish they had not gotten canceled.

Dead Like Me was another fav of mine.