Voyage to Splitsville  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, they're sort of my original "ugly rocker hot model" couple, (I know they're not the original, but I'm a child of the 80s, so.....)

Divorce at 20 years? Sort of understandable as that's when the kids might have left home for many couples. 27 years is more surprising. Anything over 35 years FLOORS me.

Still waiting on the outcome of the Harry & Linda Macklowe divorce in Manhattan.... Billions on the line! after 58 years married.....

Divorce at 20 years? Sort of understandable as that's when the kids might have left home for many couples. 27 years is more surprising. Anything over 35 years FLOORS me.

Still waiting on the outcome of the Harry & Linda Macklowe divorce in Manhattan.... Billions on the line! after 58 years married.....

do they fit that BI about the really rich NY couple getting divorced?? I think the woman in the BI had a girlfriend??? I think it was posted here?

do they fit that BI about the really rich NY couple getting divorced?? I think the woman in the BI had a girlfriend??? I think it was posted here?

The Macklowe divorce isn't under the radar at all. Not sure they as people were under the radar either.....

• Like 1

This happened a month+ ago, but just in case someone hadn't heard, David Charvet and Brooke Burke have split. http://www.nickiswift.com/117165/real-reason-brooke-burke-divorcing-david-charvet/

Look up at post #42 ;-)

It's quite sad when a divorcing woman says "I loved being married" instead of "I really loved my husband" at the end of a marriage....

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 1

Last week I read an article about Vanessa Trump dating (and assisting) a gang member as a teen. Today this article about her living with a Saudi Prince who the article implies was linked to 9/11. https://www.inquisitr.com/4898163/vanessa-trump-was-dumped-by-saudi-prince-after-september-11th/

The Trump family character assasination crew is out in full force. It allows his faithful to say “He was so good to stay with her in spite of how awful she was. No wonder he had to seek solace with other women” kind of thing.

Last week I read an article about Vanessa Trump dating (and assisting) a gang member as a teen. Today this article about her living with a Saudi Prince who the article implies was linked to 9/11. https://www.inquisitr.com/4898163/vanessa-trump-was-dumped-by-saudi-prince-after-september-11th/

The Trump family character assasination crew is out in full force. It allows his faithful to say “He was so good to stay with her in spite of how awful she was. No wonder he had to seek solace with other women” kind of thing.

They might want to be careful about pissing off the Saudi's considering they are shopping loans from that country.

• Like 1

Peter Dinklage Arrives in Scotland Ahead of Kit Harington & Rose Leslie's Wedding!

http://www.justjared.com/2018/06/22/peter-dinklage-arrives-in-scotland-ahead-of-kit-harington-rose-leslies-wedding/

Kit and Rose are expected to tie the knot on Saturday (June 23) at Wardhill Castle in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. Kit recently revealed his big plans after Game of Thrones wraps filming its final season. Find out what he said!

• Like 1

Amanpour got married the same day as one of my closest high school friends - I remember because I got the NYT that Sunday to read the wedding announcements ;-)

On 7/9/2018 at 11:32 AM, MissuTam said:

Oh, come on...give the kids a chance....:wacko:

On the other hand, they can't get divorced if they don't make it down the aisle.  And I'd all but bet the mortgage that they don't.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2018 at 3:42 PM, Kath said:

So what happened that this news is coming out (again?) today? Did everyone ignore this for 2 weeks to celebrate Independence Day or something? ? I saw this in Page Six and somewhere else this morning and thought - um, this is old news.....

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/10/cnns-christiane-amanpour-and-jamie-rubin-divorcing-after-20-years/

Edited by Hoyaheel

17 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

So what happened that this news is coming out (again?) today? Did everyone ignore this for 2 weeks to celebrate Independence Day or something? ? I saw this in Page Six and somewhere else this morning and thought - um, this is old news.....

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/10/cnns-christiane-amanpour-and-jamie-rubin-divorcing-after-20-years/

I had had the same reaction. I actually came here to double check I hadn’t imagined it already being out there.

• Like 1

Jonas and Chopra engaged.

Should we be less cynical and actually start a "Weddings" thread the way we have a generic "Babies" thread??

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Jonas and Chopra engaged.

Should we be less cynical and actually start a "Weddings" thread the way we have a generic "Babies" thread??

Nahhhh. These two will definitely divorce if they even get married...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

According to OK magazine country legend Reba McEntire is now a married woman again. Skeeter is the name that the guy goes by and its either six months or a whole year that him and her have dated. The magazine its self says six months and the magazine's website says a whole year. So far, the OK powers that be are the only people saying that a wedding has taken place already.

God bless you and Reba and Skeeter always!!!

Holly

I am not sure I could even date a Skeeter....

But she was married to Narvel forever, so I cannot decide if that is a move in the right or wrong direction ?

Edited by branchop
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2