princess

Television 2018-2019

1 hour ago, princess said:

E! canceled both The Royals and The Arrangement.  Damn, two of my guilty pleasure shows.  :(

https://deadline.com/2018/08/the-royals-canceled-e-after-4-seasons-series-eyed-pop-lionsgate-tv-possible-fifth-season-1202446031/

Sorry to hear that, guilty pleasure for me too. No reason to watch E! now.

Manifest looks pretty good. I’ll be checking that show out. Also Myans (out of respect for sons of anarchy). 

13 hours ago, princess said:

Just finished Big Little Lies.  Loved it!  Can't wait for season 2 in 2019.

Did you stream from HBO or find it elsewhere? I was able to watch most of the episodes on Delta last year but still need to finish the last 2 episodes and they aren't free anywhere ? I'm cheap, what can I say. I am subscribing to Netflix now (should cancel as I can't watch from home - I downloaded a bunch of things for vacation but once I finish, I think I'll suspend my subscription) I have Amazon Prime too, and I think I can get a cheap/short HBO subscription there so maybe I can do that. But I've read the book, so I know how it ends, mostly ?

I have HBO channel from my cable company, so I was able to watch HBO On Demand episodes.  Haven't read the books.  The acting was excellent from everyone.

• Like 1

I agree -they earned the Emmys. Guess I really will have to watch Season 2 as there's no book ? But I think Liane Moriarty was somewhat involved with planning/script? Maybe not....

On 11/13/2018 at 12:40 PM, princess said:

Game of Thrones season 8 premiere month and teaser video revealed

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/13/game-of-thrones-final-season-date/

Starts April 2019! :alien_dance:

One of the extras and partner of Alys Karstark has said it starts April 21. Fingers crossed. I thought it would premier April 28 so even a week sooner is something. It had to premier by late April/early May to release enough episodes to be considered for the Emmys in 2019. 

• Like 1