Sign in to follow this  
Hoyaheel

Award Shows 2019

Reminder- Golden Globes this Sunday, Jan 6. Guess they start "after football" which is a little scary ? I have to see what red carpet options there are. I still hate Ryan Seacrest but E! coverage tends to be more comprehensive than anyone else.....

I...do not like Giuliana's new boobs. They're not as bad as Angelina, but they're not as good as Nicole Richie or Kate Hudson....Small breasted women have to be more careful than large(r) like Angelina.....

Emily Blunt's hair is STUNNING. I adore a fishtail braid (mainly because there's no way in hell I could ever create one) and the jeweled clip in the middle was just breathaking....

Jamie Lee Curtis Slams 'Blatant Promotion' Behind Viral Fiji Water Girl at Golden Globes

http://toofab.com/2019/01/08/jamie-lee-curtis-fiji-water-girl-golden-globes-red-carpet-blatant-promotion-instagram/

I don't see a "slam",  I see her point.  From the link:

• curtisleejamie

So, my husband, who doesn’t look at a lot of show business news sites, just mentioned that I was on the CNN website. I specifically moved away from the blatant promotions by Fiji and Moet where young women with their trays filled with their wares stood near a designated camera. I knew why there was a photographer poised there and I moved away as I said out loud that I didn’t want to be doing advertising for either. Clearly this angle shows that I moved from her being behind me and yet from the side it still happens. The sponsors of events need to get permission from people when they get them to take their picture next to products.
  • Like 1