Sign in to follow this  

Divorce, 2019: who’ll do it, next?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, my preference for the poll would be to include the same couples year after year, since we know it’s inevitable that the vast majority will split... it’s just a matter of when. I find it interesting to track relationships over time and watch them develop and disintegrate.

However, many of you have indicated that you prefer novelty over continuity.  So here we have it!  In your honour, a list with many new-to-the-poll celebrity and semi-celebrity couples.  (But be warned: next year I will indulge myself and return to including mostly our Golden Oldy couples.)

Enjoy!

• Like 1

I used to try to pick mostly A-list (or A-list adjacent) couples.  But this year, in an attempt to give y’all the fresh blood you crave?, I’ve included many less illustrious names.  Hope you like ‘em.

• Like 1

We could always have two polls! One for old standards, and one for new hits.

Usually I have to ponder this one awhile but if the Beibs and Mrs. Biebs make it to 2020, I'll suck my own damn toes. So Biebs it is. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Uh-oh - Chris Pratt announced his engagement to Kathryn Schwarzenegger overnight.....

Ha ha just coming here to post this info too!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

What, no Meghan and Harry?????

Only kidding, Kath.  You've got some great choices this year.  It just may be time to finally move on from Natalie and Benjamin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, fykeylicious said:

We could always have two polls! One for old standards, and one for new hits.

Usually I have to ponder this one awhile but if the Beibs and Mrs. Biebs make it to 2020, I'll suck my own damn toes. So Biebs it is. 

This is how I voted too this year.  :kung-fu-panda:

• Like 1

Nah, decided to leave all royals out of it.  Re. Natalie and the millipede: I only included a few golden oldies who had received many votes in past... they were among the highest scorers in bygone polls.

i feel bad for Chris Pratt.  The Kennedy clan will chew him up and spit him out a broken man... they are a pack of thugs and he seems quite sweet and simple.

Oh, and Of Course biebs and his child bride will split.  But, I don’t think it’ll happen until they spit out a poor baby or two, just to make the situation extra-sad and the inevitable divorce extra-messy.  Ergo, they did not receive my vote.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yep, I think Baldwin & Biebs need at least one baby pre-divorce as well, which is why I voted for Kit & Rose.....Cheating during the engagement, dude, that's so wrong.....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Yep, I think Baldwin & Biebs need at least one baby pre-divorce as well, which is why I voted for Kit & Rose.....Cheating during the engagement, dude, that's so wrong.....

Kit and Rose were my second choice. The only reason I didn’t choose them is that the cheating rumors have been around for a while so she knew and chose to stay with him and marry him anyway. While I don’t think they’ll make it long term I figure she is willing to take a bit more humiliation before she leaves him since she a) married him despite knowing he’s cheated on her, and b) hasn’t left him since the latest cheating scandal with pictures was revealed. But I was very very close to choosing them. 

• Thanks 1

It's always such a hard decision, who to vote for in this poll!! Because there are couples you never think will make it but they do and others that just split POOF out of nowhere (which clearly isn't from out of nowhere, they just keep their shit private so we gossipers don't know what's going on....)

• Like 1

I'm thinking Beeb's family is going to want him to try to annul the marriage in the next few months (while his bride no doubt will try to get herself knocked up).  Hence my vote.  But it will be a race to see if annulment/baby comes first. :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It’s weird how many articles there are about them planning for their big wedding (which keeps moving) while only barely acknowledging that they are already married. Someone’s forcing a narrative there. Whether it’s the press or the family, I don’t know. 

On 1/14/2019 at 9:21 PM, Kath said:

Oh, and Of Course biebs and his child bride will split.  But, I don’t think it’ll happen until they spit out a poor baby or two, just to make the situation extra-sad and the inevitable divorce extra-messy.  Ergo, they did not receive my vote.

Buying Baby Clothes

January 16, 2019

[Blind Gossip] You may have read a rumor that this young celebrity couple is pregnant with their first child.

Not yet. They are definitely trying, though! She said in December that she is ready to have a baby right now. She even bought some baby clothes (even though she said she wasn’t pregnant). Just some onesies and a couple of hats and some socks. Too cute!

They are in a big hurry for children. Well, she is, at least. He’s cool with it, though.

• Like 1

Forgive me if this is the wrong chat to share this news, but over the weekend Miranda Lambert let it be know that she is married again. Her big day was January 26th and her new husband's name is Brendan Mcloughlin.

God bless you and the new couple always!!!

Holly

P.S. They first met on November 2nd.

^^^ True that her new husband does have a baby that is only like three months ago, but that would mean that its been a year since the child's conception when he has only known Miranda for a couple of months. She may not have a thing to do with why he didn't stay with his baby's mother.

God bless you and the whole family always!!!

Holly

If it was just this one time then maybe I would give her the benefit of the doubt but almost every man Miranda Lambert has been linked to has been with someone else when she met them, and she has also been said to cheat on her partners as well. Given her track record it’s more likely than not her new husband was still with his ex when he started seeing her. 

• Like 2

The new husband became a father 3 days after he met Miranda, with the baby's mother being someone other than the woman he was engaged to at the time of conception.

Miranda may well have found her messy match here.  Get your popcorn ready folks - this is a great day for gossip!!!!!

• Like 5

^^^ True it could be a messy match for Miranda, but she and Blake were an item for years before they actually got married only to stay married for four years. She married her new husband almost just three months after meeting him. Maybe he is the one who is meant for her.

Holly

11 hours ago, James Otto Sweet Heart said:

^^^ True it could be a messy match for Miranda, but she and Blake were an item for years before they actually got married only to stay married for four years. She married her new husband almost just three months after meeting him. Maybe he is the one who is meant for her.

Holly

You are a kind and generous soul, Holly! :) 

• Thanks 1