Sign in to follow this  

Divorce, 2019: who’ll do it, next?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

" Just saw that Adrianne Palicki and Scott Grimes are divorcing after just 2 months. "  I don't get it.  How is it even possible to marry and file for divorce within 8 weeks?  i mean, I guess if you discover your new spouse has been hiding an addiction or lied to you about sexual orientation or you caught them cheating?  I just... I can't... wow.

• Like 1

I recall Bradley Cooper having a super short marriage, and Renee Zellweger. Lots of speculation about what the issues were.....

[not married to each other! Renee to Kenny Chesney and Cooper to Jennifer....dang I forgot her last name]

3 hours ago, Kath said:

That ring is FUG.  I love yellow diamonds but the setting and shape... non non non.  However, I guess when you've already been given a honking round colorless diamond engagement ring (ryan reynolds) and you've already been given a multistone vintage- inspired colorless diamond engagement ring (Romain the surly Frenchie), you are now ready for something modern and colored.  *shrug*

What those three rings tell me is that she does not care at ALL about jewelry, has no personal style, or completely sublimates her own desire/taste to accept whatever the fiance offers.....Most women have some consistency in style over time......

Interesting @Hoya.  I'd say she cares about jewellery - if she didn't, she'd do as my sister and many other people do, which is no engagement ring or an engagement ring she doesn't wear.   But to me these 3 wildly different rings signify a woman who, each time, tries to to convince herself and others, "no, but this marriage really is different and I've grown and matured and changed since the last one..."

• Like 2

On 1/14/2019 at 6:57 AM, fykeylicious said:

We could always have two polls! One for old standards, and one for new hits.

Usually I have to ponder this one awhile but if the Beibs and Mrs. Biebs make it to 2020, I'll suck my own damn toes. So Biebs it is. 

Well shit. 

Miley and Liam beat the Biebs. 

Still got a few months left for me to pull out a win ?

• Haha 2

Shouldn’t we pat ourselves on the back?  Hasn’t it been a while since we even had a couple on the poll actually divorce? ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, branchop said:

Shouldn’t we pat ourselves on the back?  Hasn’t it been a while since we even had a couple on the poll actually divorce? ??

Then again, this couple has broken up and made up many times before... I’ll believe the divorce when it actually happens.

• Thanks 1

I saw that headline today - does say they're building a house together and will move in when it's done. 

Apparently Gwyneth and Brad are finally moving in together as well....

20 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Apparently Gwyneth and Brad are finally moving in together as well....

Seriously?  :blink:

Nevermind - wrong Brad.

Edited by tyler
:)
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tyler said:

Seriously?  :blink:

Nevermind - wrong Brad.

If you were thinking Pitt you weren’t the only one. When I first read Hoya’s post I did a double take until I remembered that her Glee boyfriend is also named Brad. 

• Like 1

'That'll kill me': Jada Pinkett Smith knew she, Will weren't cut out for 'conventional marriage'

Hannah Yasharoff, USA TODAY Published 6:52 a.m. ET Aug. 19, 2019 | Updated 8:28 a.m. ET Aug. 19, 2019

On 8/19/2019 at 5:06 PM, princess said:

'That'll kill me': Jada Pinkett Smith knew she, Will weren't cut out for 'conventional marriage'

Hannah Yasharoff, USA TODAY Published 6:52 a.m. ET Aug. 19, 2019 | Updated 8:28 a.m. ET Aug. 19, 2019

Ok. I’m about to officially add Jada to my “Gwyneth List” of pretentious and self important celebs who think that the world gives a shit about their enlightenment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I still think she's gearing up to reveal to the world she has an open marriage with Will.  Remember my Egypt gossip?  Saw the photos myself :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, princess said:

I still think she's gearing up to reveal to the world she has an open marriage with Will.  Remember my Egypt gossip?  Saw the photos myself :)

Speak of the devil.  Will Smith was up front about having an open marriage when he spoke to my Egyptian friend.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/20 **#2**
Seemingly every week, we move closer to the truth from this acting couple consisting of a B+ lister and a permanent A lister. At some point soon, they will both come out. I expect the first thing will be that they have an open marriage.

On 8/21/2019 at 5:06 PM, princess said:

Speak of the devil.  Will Smith was up front about having an open marriage when he spoke to my Egyptian friend.

No, I don't remember!?!?!  What gossip?  And what photos did you see? 

2 hours ago, Kath said:

No, I don't remember!?!?!  What gossip?  And what photos did you see? 

I was in Egypt in Feb 2019 (my 2nd trip, first trip 2016).  I have a friend in Egypt who was around when Will and his gf were getting tour of Egypt.  Saw photos on my friend's phone of Will, him and his gf, and even photos of the gf with her friends.  FYI all very beautiful people :)  Will told my friend his marriage is an open relationship. What can I say, I have lots of connected friends who have no idea I'm on a Hollywood gossip board. :D

ETA:  Actually the exact quote was "He basically told me he has an open relationship with his wife".

Edited by princess
  • Thanks 1

That’s a good guess. I’m going to admit that will make me a little sad. I don’t have a particular love (or hate) for either of them, but I kind of liked the idea of them making it this far after NO ONE thought they’d be married long. Some times I just want to root for the underdog, especially since they have a kid.  I really have no logical explanation for wishing them to stay together, I just do. 

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Sad 1