Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Big Brother 21

I don’t mind All-Star seasons once in a blue moon.   But between CBS reality shows (Survivor, The Amazing Race and BB) these people are around all the time.   

I think Rachel has played two seasons of BB and at least two seasons of AR.  I still don’t like her.

But I will watch ?

• Like 1

Are we ready?!?!

I just read through the Cast Bios. - most are from Northeast.  And a few from LA area.   One guy from ATL and token older player is from Houston.   

Seems like there may be a couple of Superfans in there, but at least three who are not totally familiar with the game.

Welcome to Summer!!!

Woohoo! I'm excited to get this party started. Apparently there are more than a couple people in there who know each other from outside the house, so it will be interesting to see how many and what happens.

Not sure I'm digging this "camp director" thing but who knows.....time will tell

So what are we thinking?    Kind of white of BB to be tossing out all the POCs. Bang bang bang. Camp Comeback is a glaring reminder of this. 

I am digging Nicole, but do not like Jack or Jackson.  They can both go soon.   I don’t have a favorite guy yet. 

I'm with you. Jack and Jackson are total scum.

Not sure if you keep up with the feeds, but Jack was telling Jackson that he flirted with Nicole and Jessica to make them feel good because they'd never have a chance to talk to a guy like him on the outside. Meanwhile, he's a fucking butter face. THE NERVE! Jessica's husband went OFF on twitter.

And how do none of them see they are eliminating all the POC first?!? Do NONE of them realize how bad this looks? Considering how many of them are fans of the show, you'd think they'd realize the poor optics here. 

I am enjoying the Camp Comeback twist and hope it will be a vehicle for extra drama.