Sign in to follow this  
princess

Big Little Lies

Anyone else watching this?  Love this show.

Just realized that Nicole Kidman and Lenny Kravitz use to date.  Now Kidman is doing a TV show with his daughter! 

• Haha 1

I still have 2 episodes from the first series to finish. I don't get HBO (watched the last season on Delta flights but ran out of flights before I finished the season!) They did free on demand before the new series launched but we don't have our directv connected to the internet. Grrr. I tried to figure out a way to sign in to my directv and get on demand on an app but couldn't find a way. I am soooooo dang cheap ;-)

Worth the effort to juggle to get his series.  It's great.

I can't believe how much I hate Meryl Streep - her character is evil!!

The Busy Excuse

July 16, 2019

[Blind Gossip] After the first season of accolades and great ratings for this cable TV drama, they said that everyone was simply too busy with other projects to commit to another season.

Miraculously, they were all able to adjust their busy schedules to come back!

Perhaps the accolades, awards, great ratings, and salary bumps somehow helped in their decision-making process? They were even rewarded with additional star power that would make any other show jealous.

So, now that the second season is nearly over – and they scored great ratings again – they will consider another season, right?

Nooo!

The official reason? Everyone is too busy with other projects to commit to another season.

Hey, that sure sounds familiar!

But you already know that actors don’t simply walk away from accolades and awards and huge ratings and big money just because of a few little scheduling issues.

So what is the real reason it’s over?

The second season was a complete sh*tshow and everyone knows it! The writing wasn’t there, the character development wasn’t there, and the directing and editing and prosthetics were a f*cking mess. It’s not the quality project that everyone signed on for. It’s an embarrassment. It’s over.

The actors on the show are professionals, so you are not going to hear them bashing their own show. They were definitely not happy with the final product, though.

This time, everyone is moving on. For real. This time, the “busy” excuse isn’t a negotiating ploy. It’s a little white lie so that no one gets publicly humiliated.

Similar: Will Lie For Oscar

TV Show:

[Optional] What do you think of the second season?

I thought the acting was great - can't believe how much I hate Meryl Streep (her character, not her!).

But I will say, the story line is not believable the 2nd season.