Sign in to follow this  
princess

2019 MTV Video Music Awards

2019 MTV Video Music Awards airs tonight.  I may try to tune in for a bit.

Kinda want to see Miley perform.

I watched like 20 minutes of the preshow and honestly it was not one of the better decisions I've ever made. ??

Will try to catch Missy's performance on YouTube later, but I think she's the only person I cared about.

I saw Missy's performance and liked it.  The others, well um...  I'm not a prude, but damn that's a lot of skin for one award show. :blink:

ETA:  I didn't finish watching the entire thing, will tonight as I make dinner.

Ratings For The 2019 MTV VMA's Are In And It Doesn't Look Good For MTV

Eryn Murphy | More Articles

August 28, 2019

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/ratings-for-the-2019-mtv-vmas-are-in-and-it-doesnt-look-good-for-mtv.html/

While TV viewership dropped, social media engagement and online video views for the awards show increased by 85 percent. MTV targets mainly a younger audience with its reality shows and the network made an emphasis to appeal to viewers on social media while promoting the VMA’s.

VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS: This A- list actress has a new show on air but only if you have a certain cable provider. She was looking at red carpet fashion reviews during the show and saw the comments she was getting and started crying.

This is from Enty, I think -- no one is coming to mind for me. Anyone got anything? Can't think of any actresses that fit this who attended the VMAs. 

I just saw the pictures. Forget the dress, what happened to Alison Brie’s face? She looks like a shadow of her former self. I used to think she was pretty but now...yikes. I know most, if not all, of this transformation is her unhealthy weight loss. I wish these actresses didn’t have such distorted views of their weight.