Sign in to follow this  
Hoyaheel

Booksmart

Finally saw Booksmart this weekend. Holy cow as good as the reviews I'd seen! I thought it'd be a tweet Indy sort of not-my-thing, but it was so smart and funny and oddly realistic. I highly recommend!!

• Like 1

I’ve been wanting to see this since it came out but it fell off my radar. I’m assuming g it’s streaming somewhere by now so I’ll definitely have to remember to check it out. 

• Like 1

I saw it on Delta (yes, these days, I swear, I either buy the dvd or I see it on Delta ? I do have netflix but we haven't been streaming at home much. We upgraded to more data so we're trying to stream more and see if it works. (satellite internet is our only option, and it was super $ and slow - but last year they launched a 2nd satellite, so we were able to get more data for not much more $, and the speeds have been decent - this is a life I feel most tech companies don't understand - especially those who keep wanting to launch effing streaming services. NOOOOOOOOOO. I live in rural NC and I'm just not gonna do it!)

20 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

! I thought it'd be a tweet Indy sort of not-my-thing,

Also, I meant to type "twee" and my phone auto-corrected. Oops!