Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Official 2020 Divorce Poll

Official 2020 Divorce Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This one is tough!  I voted, but I had five I was juggling

Edited by branchop
  • Like 1

I've been dealing with some health issues, but finally checking this site and low and behold a beautiful news years gift for me!!  I must ponder before making my selection.  Thanks for taking over this year Fykeylicious!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fykeylicious said:

looks like Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are safe........for now ?

Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Are Parents! Actress Announces Birth of Daughter Raddix

https://people.com/parents/cameron-diaz-benji-madden-welcome-daughter-raddix/

Or the countdown to the breakup is beginning. Ninety percent of couples become less happy after having children. They’ll probably stick it out for the first year but if there are problems they’re only going to be magnified now that they’re parents. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, witchkitten said:

Or the countdown to the breakup is beginning. Ninety percent of couples become less happy after having children. They’ll probably stick it out for the first year but if there are problems they’re only going to be magnified now that they’re parents. 

On the other hand, this baby is most likely going to be raised by a troop of nannies which will eliminate a lot of parental stress for Cam and Benji.

They waited a long time before starting a family, so the fact that they didn't rush in to this actually gives me relative faith in their odds of going the distance.  For now, anyways.

• Like 1

There have been rumors of her being giant via IVF since late last summer, so I suspect she had the baby herself, but not sure. I’m pretty sure there’ve been rumors about pregnancies with her since they first got married, so it’s hard to weed out, but they got ramped up last year and she disappeared for almost all of the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoyaheel said:

Surrogate? She's 47....

She almost certain froze her eggs either way. They find the age of the uterus, assuming the woman is still menstruating, doesn’t effect fertility, but the age of the egg highly effects fertility. Either that or they used donor eggs. 

• Like 1

Thanks for doing the poll, Funky!  I suspect Justin Timberlake and jessica might go pear-shaped this year, based on his recent indiscretion.

Edited by Kath
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kath said:

Thanks for doing the poll, Funky!  I suspect Justin Timberlake and jessica might go pear-shaped this year, based on his recent indiscretion.

I think she will stick with him until given no other choice. She worked way way too hard for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Although it’s a breakup, I read it’s not technically a divorce because they never submitted the certificate of marriage after the wedding.

Is it even her shortest marriage? 

ETA: it is.

Tommy Lee lasted a few years 

Kid Rock lasted four months

Rick Solomon (first time) lasted 6weeks it was annulled

Rick Solomon (second time) lasted about a year 

Edited by branchop
  • Thanks 1

Last I knew, Anderson was dating Julian Assange. "Dating", I guess....Anyway, I didn't even realize she was with someone new until I read a comment from him about it....and now the "divorce". Hmm.

Kristen Cavallari and Jay Cutler.

A Hollywood breakup no one ever expect.

Kristin Cavallari took to Instagram on Sunday morning to share the sad news that she and Jay Cutler have decided to divorce. The two have been together for nearly a decade and share three kids together—Camden Jack Cutler (7), Jaxon Wyatt Cutler (5) and Saylor James Cutler (4).

"With great sadness, after 10 years together we have come to a loving conclusion to get a divorce," the reality TV personality's lengthy caption began, alongside an image of her and the retired NFL star. "We have nothing but love and respect for one another and are deeply grateful for the years shared, memories made, and the children we are so proud of."

Her statement continued, "This is just the situation of two people growing apart. We ask everyone to respect our privacy as we navigate this difficult time within our family."

source: https://www.eonline.com/news/1144978/kristin-cavallari-and-jay-cutler-divorce-after-10-years-together

2 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Aren't they "stuck" in quarantine in the Bahamas with her hairdresser and his fiance?

I think they made it home eventually.

• Thanks 1