Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Official 2020 Divorce Poll

Official 2020 Divorce Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The newest person to add to the list is Darius Rucker. Him and the wife are walking away after 20 years. (shaking my head)

God bless you and the Rucker family always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only song that comes to me after learning the news is this one.

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

I mean, when you date for 5 yrs and then get engaged......It should really last, shouldn't it? But what do I know about human nature.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

I mean, when you date for 5 yrs and then get engaged......It should really last, shouldn't it? But what do I know about human nature.

You would think except I think a lot of the time people get married to try and save their relationship. Brad and Angelina come to mind, and there are many others. You can never tell if someone is just taking their time to make sure they’ve found the right person or if there are problems and they think marriage will solve things, which it never does. 

• Like 1

But what do we know?  I don't think any of our poll choices for 2020 have divorced :P  (screwed again by 2020!!)

• Like 1

I almost feel like if they were in an established relationship and made it through quarantine together, and then decided to get engaged, that’s pretty good. Quarantine is hard y’all!

• Like 2

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis End Engagement After 7 Years: 'Their Children Are the Priority'

The couple share son Otis Alexander, 6, and daughter Daisy Josephine, 4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/movies/olivia-wilde-jason-sudeikis-split-end-engagement/%3famp=true

this one made me a little sad :( 

It’s the end of the year and I don’t think anyone on the list has gotten divorced, and our most guessed couple is currently pregnant so that divorce is probably a year or two off at least. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Can't believe they did this before the new Hulu series dropped

:)

Edited by Maxiemom
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

He's always older than I think he should be. Hot. I loved Angel but like Spike better with Buffy 😉

I was actually at one of his shows and this woman was in front of us with this super cute 90's style vampire backpack (you know, when we used mini-backpacks as purses).  She kind of had sorta goth look going on.  I told her I loved her backpack and she was super sweet.  My sister didn't say a word, which I thought was weird (we talk A LOT).  After walking away my sister grabs my arm and says "OMG, that was Drusilla you were talking to!!". :D 

• Like 1