Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Official 2020 Divorce Poll

Official 2020 Divorce Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm usually SO BAD at recognizing people! And the only place I ever could celeb spot was Deer Valley/Park City in the late 80s/early 90s. Do you know how hard it is to celeb spot in ski clothing??!!! [Blair Underwood is a HOT HOT HOT man who rocked a white one-piece!] And Sundance doesn't really count, though when I went - they still had cheap locals tickets and it was FAR from what is was 2000-2012 or so. I think it's calmed down some again, but not like it was when it was new.....

Drusilla as a character was terrifying. I'm glad the actress was sweet!

I use to spend a lot of time in Hollywood late '90s/early '00s.  Super fun time, lots of celebs going to the clubs & more relaxed before cell phones ruined everything.  I only ever talked to famous people when I had no clue who they were.  Well, except that time I accidentally motor boated Keanu Reeves.  Then I just squeaked "Sorry" and ran like hell :D

• Like 1

Apparently I sat next to Adam Driver in the lounge at LAX in 2014. I had no idea, but my husband recognised him as he’d not long been cast in Star Wars. He was probably flying to filming now I think about it 😂

If you count British comedians as celebs, i get the chance to do a bit of spotting of them every August. Except it’s too busy here then so I never really leave the house 😂

• Like 1

I just realized we don't have a 2021 Divorce poll yet!  A few suggestions:

• Rose Leslie and Kit Harington
  • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry (I know it's a long shot, but something just tells me...)
  • Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez (I know not married, but close enough)

I feel like with lock down there will be a lot of breakups and a lot of babies in 2021 :D

• Like 1

Kaley and Karl actually moved in together over the pandemic, so I could see that breaking them up. Alec Baldwin for a wild card? Any of the Trump marriages?

• Like 1

Donald and Melania should be on there. After hearing those tapes and what her former friend who leaked them had to say I think Melania likes being Mrs. Donald Trump even if she doesn’t seem to like him much (based on her body language not anything the friend said). I do think she’ll leave to protect assets, though, or if staying means she’ll have to live in exile in Russia/Saudi Arabia/etc. but I no longer think she wants out of the marriage. But a lot of people believe their divorce is imminent.

Edited by witchkitten
  • Like 1

Not for the poll, but i also feel like we could see a rapid fire marriage and divorce from Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly. They’ve entered the Angelina/Billy Bob blood wearing phase already. 

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Haha 2

I also like seeing a couple of long-shot couples on the list too.  We have several in the 2020 list, we should mix it up.

Long shot couple ideas - David Burtka & Neil Patrick Harris (2014); Matt Damon & Luciana Barroso (2005); 

Geez, why can't I come up with other couples???

It's "official" now. I'm really interested to see the house outcome. She owns the land but they put another $20M into making it HIS perfect minimalist arch wet dream. It was in ArchDigest recently. Not my style AT ALL. How do people with small kids live like that? KK sort of addressed that, but not fully. So will be interesting....

• Like 3

Yikes on both of those!!!! Never thought Alex & Jlo would split (though Lainey was concerned earlier this year). But there's some cheating (real or "emotional") with a reality tv person I guess. Probably not the first time, eh?

And Jay-Z & Beyonce? Well......again with the cheating.

Yeah. Thinking the youngest must be out of the house now, or close enough? I don't know why some couples seem to wait, but they do....

1 hour ago, Hoyaheel said:

Yeah. Thinking the youngest must be out of the house now, or close enough? I don't know why some couples seem to wait, but they do....

Good guess. Their youngest child, Phoebe, is 18 and must be going to college this coming fall. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, witchkitten said:

Good guess. Their youngest child, Phoebe, is 18 and must be going to college this coming fall. 

Yes, I think that's exactly why a lot of couples divorce at that point. They wait until the kids are out of the house, then if things weren't going well anyway, and they didn't really have much in come but the kids anyway, they just end up pulling the plug.

Mom divorced my father when I was 5. Then my stepfather when I was 17 in my first year of college. That was so much freaking harder. Geez, do it when it gets bad - don't wait for the kids to grow up......(on the other hand - who wants to single parent young kids? Not that Bill or Melinda would have a problem hiring help, but still....)

• Like 1

The research on this topic is pretty clear. It’s never a good idea to stay together for the kids if there is conflict between the parents and usually there is before a divorce. Family conflict (including conflict between parents) is much more damaging than divorce. 

• Like 1