Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Official 2020 Divorce Poll

Official 2020 Divorce Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am happy to say that one marriage plenty of people didn't think would last recently reached its ten year mark on April 22nd.

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of LeAnn)

• Like 1

In case you've been offline this holiday weekend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani got married.  Kind of surprised, didn't think they would actually tie the knot.

23 hours ago, princess said:

Who would ever have guessed that the couple that didn’t even lived together for most of their marriage was going to get divorced??

• Haha 1

tori-spelling271_.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Tori Spelling livid outside lawyer’s office amid custody, assets talks

“Messyness” co-host Tori Spelling was spotted seething outside an attorney’s office Monday while carrying a notepad that showed a discussion about “custody,” “support” and “assets” was on the agenda.

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/19/tori-spelling-livid-outside-lawyers-office-amid-divorce-rumors/

• Haha 1

Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson??

I'd hate it but there have been a couple rumors of HIM cheating. Ugh. Hanks is definitely the first person I think of that everyone loves......

• Like 1

2022…

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet are calling it quits.

Momoa, 42, announced their separation in a joint statement on his Instagram Wednesday. (Bonet, 54, does not have social media.)

"We have all felt the squeeze and changes of these transformational times… A revolution is unfolding and our family is of no exception… feeling and growing from the seismic shifts occurring," the joint statement read. "And so we share our Family news that we are parting ways in marriage."

"We share this not because we think it's newsworthy but so that as we go about our lives we may do so with dignity and honesty," the statement continued. "The love between us carries on, evolving in ways it wishes to be known and lived. We free each other to be who we are learning to become…"

The statement concluded, "Our devotion unwavering to this sacred life our children. Teaching our children what's possible. Living the Prayer. May Love Prevail J & L."

Along with the announcement, Momoa shared several photos in his post, including one of a sunset sky, one of a person holding a baby bird and wearing a shirt that reads "May my soul shout love", and another close-up of the hands holding the young bird.

• Sad 2

Oh, and then we have our dime store Angelina and Billy Bob

Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly Are Engaged and Sealed Union by Drinking 'Each Other's Blood'

The newest divorce to take place in the country music world is unfortunately Sara Evans...again. (shaking my head)

https://www.scoopnashville.com/2022/01/sara-evans-filed-for-divorce-prior-to-jay-barkers-arrest-for-attempting-to-run-over-her-with-a-vehicle/

God bless you and Sara and her kids always!!!

Holly

Is there new stuff about him or just the always persistent rumors? I must admit I first thought of Ed Sheehan just because he got so much grief after he was in (I think it was) Game of Thrones a while back. But that guess was just based on him having been trashed for his performance, I’ll admit on a zero evidence guess, that Timberlake seems much more likely.

The newest couple to call it quits is Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife. They were married for almost 30 years.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/04/11/miley-cyrus-tish-cyrus-files-for-divorce-billy-ray-cyrus/?adid=social-twa

According to the write up, this is the third attempt at a divorce. Billy Ray filed the first one and Tish filed the last one and the current one. Sometimes it is better late than never if things between a couple are bad enough, I guess. image.gif.d480c1c4a50a0b550221cb5d2cdcab21.gif image.gif.7f7fbf59554e4db64694b2e3a266d4af.gif image.gif.2e3455cf650728942fa07b027688772d.gif

God bless you and the Cyrus family always!!!

Holly (a girl of a divorced couple after 23 years)

P.S. My most favorite Billy Ray songs are "It Could've Been Me", "In The Heart Of A Woman", "Words By Heart", "Trail Of Tears", "Under The Hood", "Busy Man", "Burn Down The Trailer Park", and "The Man". image.gif.846007b57093ba48fcc70f0651a1899d.gif image.gif.eb1b6c0f61351994c8795c9cc9979ab3.gif image.gif.2d11847816f50acf0da3360bbb28ed6f.gif

Olivia Wilde served custody papers while on stage at CinemaCon. Wow. Seems like a nuclear option to me. And Sudeikis says he didn't know it would happen. Hmmm.

2 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Olivia Wilde served custody papers while on stage at CinemaCon. Wow. Seems like a nuclear option to me. And Sudeikis says he didn't know it would happen. Hmmm.

I saw that on Twitter and skedaddaled straight over here to see if it was posted.

I see someone has already submitted to deuxmoi on insta claiming it was a set up by Olivia to generate publicity for her film, but it read like it might have been submitted by a disgruntled Harry styles  fan. I didn’t understand it until I saw the Twitter context. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Hoyaheel said:

I've been at a conference this week so on twitter less - I saw on the Today Show this morning.

I saw it last night online but (U.K. time) at that point the suggestion was it was an unsolicited script. So I was v confused earlier 😂

Based on this it looks like Olivia handled it well but if Jason did know, presumably pettiness must have outweighed any other consideration because yikes. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emilymaeczachor/olivia-wilde-served-custody-papers-on-stage-jason-sudeikis

He put out a very good statement that said it was at the dsicretion of the process serving company because he would never ....ooh I need to go find the exact wording. It was good. He wouldn't do something so horrible at such a high moment of her life or something like that.....

“Mr. Sudeikis had no prior knowledge of the time or place that the envelope would have been delivered as this would solely be up to the process service company involved and he would never condone her being served in such an inappropriate manner.”

https://www.romper.com/entertainment/olivia-wilde-served-custody-papers-on-stage-jason-sudeikis

• Like 1

https://www.laineygossip.com/olivia-wilde-was-served-custody-papers-ex-jason-sudeikis-on-stage-cinemacon-handled-it-like-boss/70853

3) Most process servers are just people doing a job, but some of them unquestionably delight in the subterfuge inherent in serving papers. This mystery server appears to be one of those. She either faked her credentials extremely well, or she actually registered for CinemaCon just to do this. Either way, COMMITMENT. But also, come on, that’s SUCH an asshole move.

• Haha 2

As someone who has had to have someone served, you tell the server likely places the person would be.  I wonder if this was on the list of suggest places she would be...

• Sad 1