Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Official 2020 Divorce Poll

Official 2020 Divorce Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, Hoyaheel said:

I don't trust Fakey's poor writing enough to think that mattersĀ šŸ¤”

And heā€™s done his usual ā€œleave it vague enough so that when someone whoĀ fits does get divorced, I can reveal it as themā€ šŸ˜‚

Edited by Wordsworth
Spelling
  • Like 2

Joe Jonas Files for Divorce from Sophie Turner After 4 Years of Marriage

The couple tied the knot after three years of dating in 2019 and share two daughters

Updated on September 5, 2023 06:21PM EDT

Joe JonasĀ has filed for divorce fromĀ Sophie TurnerĀ after four years of marriage.

The Jonas Brothers singer, 34, filed on Tuesday in Miami for a dissolution of marriage from the actress, 27, documents obtained by PEOPLE confirm. The filing claims "the marriage between the parties is irretrievably broken."

Jonas and Turner have a prenup in place, per the divorce filing.

Reps for the pair did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment on the split.

Ā 

Bruce Glikas/WireImage

The musician and the formerĀ Games of ThronesĀ starĀ tied the knotĀ in 2019 after nearly three years of dating and have two children together: Willa, 3, and a second daughter, identified in the divorce documents as D.J., 14 months.

The filing comes days after PEOPLE reported Jonas hadĀ retained a divorce lawyer, despiteĀ continuing to wearĀ his wedding band.

The couple firstĀ connected through Instagram DMsĀ in 2016.

• Sad 1

So many couples splitting up this year.Ā 

Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith are getting divorced. There have been rumors about him cheating and sheā€™s been doing events without him for some time now. Lots of people heartbroken over this one though.

https://amp.tmz.com/2023/10/02/jodie-turner-smith-files-divorce-joshua-jackson-split-custody-child/

Edited by witchkitten
  • Sad 1

Yeah, that one made me sad. Also saw that Costner's (awful, terrible, no good asshole) divorce was settled. I've been on vacation so catching up on all the gossip....I was in England so all I heard about was fucking Russell Brand. Or should I say, "assaulting" Russell Brand.....

• Like 2

The newest person to go forward is legendary football player Dick Butkis. He was 80 years old and so far, it isn't being said what was going on with him, only that he went on peacefully in his sleep.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly