Sign in to follow this  
Hoyaheel

Michelle Williams

We didn't have a thread for her. Wow.

This seems a little messy, eh? I mean, I'm happy she seems happy to be newly married & pregnant (and I adore Tommy Kail) but the timing is certainly suspect for both of them....

https://www.laineygossip.com/interesting-timing-of-michelle-williams-and-thomas-kail-engagement-and-pregnancy/61290

[I have to admit - I think she's a fabulous actress but I don't tend to enjoy her - like, I adore musicals but I still haven't watched Fosse/Verdon! Too many entertainment options I guess]

man-rowing-canoe.png

She Left Her Husband Up A Creek

January 2, 2020

[Blind Gossip] While everyone is busy congratulating this actress on her latest engagement and pregnancy, the story of how all this happened isn’t quite so nice!

She had only been married a couple of weeks to [Husband] when she began cheating on him with [New Fiance].

Yikes! She really left him up a creek with that sneaky move!

She kept saying that it was a really intense project and that’s why she need to spend so much time with [New Fiance]. [Her Husband] trusted her because they had just gotten married. Now he is kicking himself for being so stupid to believe her.

It’s interesting that the press has been so gentle and congratulatory on her new relationship without questioning the timing or the overlap with her marriage.

She comes across as this really nice, gentle person, but she actually is a lying, conniving witch. She gets a lot of mileage out of playing the “poor widow.”

That’s a reference to yet another previous relationship. She dated a famous actor who is now deceased. They never married, but they were together for several years and had a child, so many people assume they were married.

Now that [Husband] looks back, he should have realized that she married him just a couple of months after breaking her engagement with a different guy. That should have told him something about her character.

Live and learn.

In case you are keeping score at home, this is our actress’ third engagement in two years!

What kind of person does that?

Similar: The Hateful Husband

Actress:

[Optional] Do you think she will marry her New Fiance?

• Like 1

I mean, I can't hold Heath against her. He had demons and that's not her fault.

Who is the THIRD "engagement" in 2 years? I don't remember anything before the artist....

And also, Kail pretty much did the same thing to his spouse, so not gonna lay this all on the woman. But messy messy all around.