Sign in to follow this  
dixiedoodah

Bat S@$# Crazy Job Posting

I... I’m at a loss for words and I just had to find someone to share this with. I doubt it’s celebrity related. Probably just crazy rich people problems. I mean, read the whole thing. It’s bonkers. 
https://www.careerbuilder.com/job/J2R4F16W8CVNT4BFMJJ

Family Life Coach Job in Aspen, CO - Confidential

We are looking for a Life coach to join our High Performance Family in beautiful Aspen, Colorado. As a Life Coach for our children ages 5, 3 & 2, you'll support them in various areas of educational, experiential, athletic, health and personal growth; helping create attainable and realistic strategies for achieving their goals. You will transform their lives by coaching them in overcoming obstacles and inspiring them to reach their full potential.

We will be offering above average yearly salary with full benefits, car, phone, continual learning education, life coaching, yearly ski pass, and full relocation with first 6 months rent free.

What you'll do: 

• Coach our children daily through online education, experiential learning, field trips, athletic training, health & wellness & personal growth through struggle
  • Develop daily strategies and plans for out children's weekly schedule
  • Work one-on-one or in small groups to help children with unique challenges to develop basic life skills
  • Adjust children's goals & strategies as needed

Top 4 responsibilities: 

1. Education teacher for 5, 3, and 2 year old
  2. Skills coach for skiing, power skating and hockey
  3. Create daily life experience learning adventures offsite
  4. Assist parents with running a high performance family that will include all household tasks

What we're looking for: 

• Bachelors degree in Psychology, Counselling, Education or related field 
  • 2+ years working with children as an athletic coach, teacher, summer camp coach etc 
  • Current/Former student-athlete in college hockey 
  • Moderate to expert skier 
  • Passion for personal well-being journey 
  • Enthusiastic about health and wellness 
  • Walks the talk of living a healthy lifestyle and leads by example 
  • Is well versed in and passionate about plant-based eating 
  • Has experience successfully coaching children to change their lifestyle behaviors and habits 
  • Is an effective teacher/coach 
  • Curious and driven to learn 
  • Energetic and passionate 
  • Inspiring and motivating 
  • Positive mindset 
  • Creative and innovative 
  • Responsible and organized 
  • Takes initiative 
  • Enjoys being part of a team 
  • Mission driven and deeply moved to help people transform their lives 
  • Strong behavioral and psychological skills: Able to identify obstacles to success and help children effectively overcome them 
  • The emotional maturity and interpersonal skills to handle challenging children 
  • Effective communication skills, such as use of open-ended questions, affirmations, reflective listening and summarizing, to help a child increase motivation and ownership to making a change 
  • Help children develop achievable and measurable goals to monitor success and motivate ongoing behavioral change 
  • Help children develop and exploit their strengths to support successful behavioral changes 
  • Very comfortable with technology and capacity to use or learn multiple software and online learning platforms 
  • Loves outdoors 
  • Calming energy 
  • Super active 
  • Flexible schedule 
  • Doesn’t mind getting in the household management weeds with diapers, cleaning etc. 
  • Healthy lifestyle 
  • Can travel/overnight stays 
  • Wants to work hard/be busy 
  • Unequivocal excellence 
  • Continually strives for perfection 
  • Wins 
  • Does the right thing 
  • Compassion 
  • Honesty and integrity 
  • Hungry for achievement 
  • Is enthusiastic, energetic, tenacious, and competitive 
  • Encourages individual ability and creativity 
  • Maintains accountability 
  • Works hard 
  • Is never satisfied 
  • Is interested in continuous self-improvement 
  • Helps first 
  • Exhibits professionalism 
  • Encourages individual initiative 
  • Growth-oriented 
  • Treats everyone with respect 
  • Believes opportunity is based on merit; no one is entitled to anything 
  • Has creativity, dreams, and imagination 
  • Has personal integrity 
  • Isn’t cynical 
  • Exhibits modesty and humility alongside confidence 
  • Practices fanatical attention to consistency and detail 
  • Truth 
  • Values Experiences as education 
  • 3G’s. Grit, growth, gratitude 

Our Family High Performance Culture Standards

• You posses Grit - despite tremendous adversity and against all odds you find a way to succeed
  • You have a continual thirst for Growth - You believe with all your heart that you are meant to grow so you have more to give and that Progress = Happiness
  • You are Grateful and consistently trade expectation for appreciation - You practice gratitude and realize you have not achieved success alone. you've had help along the way which gives you a humble mindset.
  • You keep pushing yourself harder when everyone else has thrown in the towel
  • You are authentic. You know exactly who you are and are not here to impress anyone
  • You're not intimidated by pressure or performance results, you actually thrive on it
  • You don't compete with anyone, you only compete with yourself and compare how you performed yesterday
  • You thrive on consistent Feedback and believe that it is the pathway to growth
  • You don't have to love the hard work, but you crave the end results
  • You'd rather be respected than liked
  • You don't recognize failure; sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. you know there's more than one way to get what you want.
  • You never get complacent because you always want more
  • You understand that agreement is optional but commitment is not you are always committed to running the play that is called
  • You have meaningful and sometimes tough conversations regularly and speak the truth. HDR. Honest, Direct, Respectful
  • You live with Integrity - integrity in life and in communication with others
  • You surround yourself with like-minded successful people - You begin to think like they do, You begin to act like they do, You begin to perform like they do, their success rubs off on you
  • Bottom line, You don't just do your job, you define your job

Recommended skills

Child Development

Coaching

Human Development

Ice Hockey

Life Skills

Skiing

• Haha 1

Holy hell. What use to be a governess & tutor, I guess. Oy the language. On the other hand, I can think of a ton of classmates of mine who would have done this (and been qualified to do this!) for a year or two after college.....I had a crazy boss in my first job after undergrad - you can handle it for a little while.....

Edited by Hoyaheel

This is insane.   Devil wears Prada and Nannie Diaries combined for people who want Olympians