princess

Celebs Getting Airbrushed 2

The Photoshop Awards: Britney In Blender?!

Posted Image

Last month I posted this supposed casting listing looking for a body double to stand-in as Britney Spears for a Blender Magazine cover shoot. The listing stated that only the body would be used and they would paste Britney's head on. Is this the cover?

If this is the actual cover than Blender has taken a note from Radar and put together a more satirical cover of Britney. They missed the Frapp though. Brit is nothing without her Frapp! There's also a little note on the cover that states it's not Britney's body. Duh. We don't need a note to figure that one out.

Since we're on the subject of the almighty Cheetoed one! Here's some hot shit you guys have been sending me that Britney will probably cream over.

A Penis Shaped Cheeto on eBay!!! Brit will totally hop on that. Cheese on cheese.

Strawberry flavored Cheetos from Japan!

Frapp cupcakes!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Is This A Joke?

Posted Image

LeAnn Rimes is on the cover of Fitness Magazine and that shit looks like those fake magazine covers you take at amusement parks. That shit is not her body! That's a cardboard cutout and LeAnn is posing behind it. If she had a body like that in reality, even her gay husband wouldn't be able to resist her!

The Photoshop Awards: Taylor Dayne?

Posted Image

I'm not sure if that's a rubber doll or Taylor Dayne? The words claim it's Taylor Dayne, but I'm skeptical. This is some scary shit. It's black magic. Poor Taylor. She looks like she just got one of those face transplants. Whatever it is, throw it out the window. I don't need that dark shit around the house.

Heidi Montag and Ashley Tisdale better take note. This is what they are going to look like in 2 years.

By George! Mr Clooney receives the airbrush touch

He's been named Sexiest Man Alive - twice - but even George Clooney has succumbed to Hollywood's airbrush.

The 46-year-old actor appears to have been given a careful polish in new promotional images for his upcoming film Leatherheads.

He stars alongside Renee Zellweger in the romantic comedy, which is set in the world of 1920s professional American football.

Posted Image

The lead poster shows a small scar on left side of his face is missing, while the deep crease lines on his forehead looked to have been subtly ironed out.

His bags and the dark circles underneath his eyes also appear to have vanished.

In another frame, his famous smouldering chocolate-coloured eyes have been altered to a sea blue.

Posted Image

George, who is no doubt still a contender for US magazine People's prestigious Sexiest Man honour again this year, is also in the running for another coveted prize - an Oscar.

He is expected to attend Sunday's Academy Awards, where he will be in the running for Best Actor for his role in Michael Clayton.

He recently returned from an international mission to Chad and as part of his new position as a United Nations "messenger of peace".

The trip, he says, has given him a new perspective on the ceremony: "You're able to go, 'God, this is really nice,' and not be as uptight about it. You have to accept it when people are nice to you and not worry about it when they're not."

By George! Mr Clooney receives the airbrush touch

He's been named Sexiest Man Alive - twice - but even George Clooney has succumbed to Hollywood's airbrush.

The 46-year-old actor appears to have been given a careful polish in new promotional images for his upcoming film Leatherheads.

He stars alongside Renee Zellweger in the romantic comedy, which is set in the world of 1920s professional American football.

Posted Image

The lead poster shows a small scar on left side of his face is missing, while the deep crease lines on his forehead looked to have been subtly ironed out.

His bags and the dark circles underneath his eyes also appear to have vanished.

In another frame, his famous smouldering chocolate-coloured eyes have been altered to a sea blue.

Posted Image

George, who is no doubt still a contender for US magazine People's prestigious Sexiest Man honour again this year, is also in the running for another coveted prize - an Oscar.

He is expected to attend Sunday's Academy Awards, where he will be in the running for Best Actor for his role in Michael Clayton.

He recently returned from an international mission to Chad and as part of his new position as a United Nations "messenger of peace".

The trip, he says, has given him a new perspective on the ceremony: "You're able to go, 'God, this is really nice,' and not be as uptight about it. You have to accept it when people are nice to you and not worry about it when they're not."

I LOVED Michael Clayton and thought his performance was wonderful. If Daniel Day Lewis wasn't in the running, I think he'd get it. I'd take him un-airbrushed any day of the year....YUM.

The Photoshop Awards: Mimi On Allure Magazine

Posted Image

I take it back. They didn't use Photoshop on this shit, because I doubt Mimi even posed for this. It looks like they took one of those Barbie styling heads, threw some make-up on it, shot it and slapped it on the cover.

Christina Applegate?? I wish they'd put names of who it is.... sometimes it's hard to tell with all that airbrushing, as we all know!

NAOMI WATTS

Edited by princess

Princess, thanks for the link!

Isn't it sad though that people like the ones on that site are changed to look "perfect"? They look fine without the photoshopping, as a matter of fact I feel more connected to their real image than I do their perfected images.

Yeah, I was thinking that most of them look depressingly gorgeous without the airbrushing. The "before" pictures are often more attractive because they seem less like dolls and have more texture and life.

Posted Image

OMG, is that really Scarlett Johansson on the cover?!?!

Why, yes...yes it is. The new and improved version.

ps I still -_- her

I think she looks like Haylie Duff in that picture

She looks more like Haylie Duff than like Scarlett Johannson. I'm so confused why they let this happen. Don't they have people working for them who go over things like this and notice that it doesn't look like that person? You know it's bad when you have to look for a name on the cover to figure out who it's supposed to be.

Posted Image

OMG, is that really Scarlett Johansson on the cover?!?!

What pops into my mind is:

eyes = Winona Ryder

something about the smile/chin = Halle Barry

exaggerated cheekbones = Howdy Doody

Cosmopolitan is one of the worst offenders of this type of cover. Glamour is another. If you have to have a celebrity on the cover instead of whatever model is available, why the hell do you airbrush them to the point of not being recognized? What a waste of money/time.