princess

Celebs Getting Airbrushed 2

On one hand, it's nice to know these women are human, after all.

On the other hand, I would like to see a similar montage, only one that would shame male celebrities into adding some cheek contouring, mascara and lip color before leaving the house. <_< I tired of the double standard whereby women are expected to look like lacquered mannequins while men get to look "rugged" many years ago.

If it makes you feel better, they do pick on males from time to time, although agreed not nearly to the degree they pick on females.

Posted Image

Is that you, Keanu? Hollywood hunk Reeves is almost unrecognisable as he packs a paunch while boating in Cannes

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 16:04 EST, 19 May 2013 | UPDATED: 19:23 EST, 20 May 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz2TxDWkA70

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

God, anybody remember Chain Reaction? (yeah it waas pretty forgettable, but he looked pretty bad then too)

I saw an article online yesterday with a similar picture of him from the front that talked about his Severus Snape look.

When a couple of those looks came out, I think we discussed - one of the light reflecting primers doesn't photograph well if it's not blended properly or something? The Uma issue, one of the Nicole Kidman looks - a lot of the white undereye looks - I think that's the culprit.

When a couple of those looks came out, I think we discussed - one of the light reflecting primers doesn't photograph well if it's not blended properly or something?

Yes, I remember that discussion too. In person it looks fine, in photos - not so much.

Posted Image

Was Britney Spears' Body Airbrushed in the "Work Bitch" Music Video? See the Before and After Photos!

by Bruna Nessif

Eonline.com

One of the most memorable things about Britney Spears' latest music video is her bangin' body—but maybe she only deserves part of the credit.

Before and after photos from the "Work Bitch" music video popped up today and, when comparing the two side by side, it appears that the pop star's physique benefited from some airbrushing (as so many stars' bodies and faces tend to do in photographs).

The shots released by HOAX Films, the visual effects studio that worked on the video, show Britney in her dark bikini outfit against a white wall, with her waist and thighs looking slightly wider in one of the photos.

Posted Image

Per SoundandPictures.com, HOAX Films stated that it "completed sky replacements shots, set extensions and cleanup" for the music video.

The company did not detail exactly what the "cleanup" entailed.

"Ben [Mor]'s innovative music videos work like films, each with its own unique visual narrative," HOAX Films executive producer Alexis Nelson said in a statement. "We are excited to collaborate on such a stunning music video."

Spears' camp and HOAX Films have not yet returned requests for comment.

Regardless of whether a little digital trickery was involved, Brit Brit has been strutting a slimmer figure for a while now. She even gave fans a behind-the-scenes look at her bikini bod while shooting the video, where she's posing in her sexy two-piece with a pair of glittery pumps. "#WorkBitchDay2," she simply captioned the picture on Twitter.

Posted Image

Is Miranda Kerr On A Photoshop Diet? Former Victoria’s Secret Model Accused Of Shaving Down Her Waist In Photo

Posted on Nov 15, 2013 @ 12:00PM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

RadarOnline

Former Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr is in hot water with fans after the 30-year-old re-posted an old photo on her Instagram account where her waist appears clearly thinner than the original photo, and RadarOnline.com has the details.

Posing front and center with models Alessandra Ambrosio and Doutzen Kroes backstage at the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and she posted the photo at the time to her Instagram account, and then on Tuesday Kerr re-posted the photo — with one glaring difference.

“Sending love and best wishes to the #vsangels from Japan xxx,” Kerr captioned the new photo.

Speculation of a Photoshop scandal is running high among Kerr’s 2.6 million followers, because in the photo she just posted on Nov. 12 — even though it’s the exact same as the photo she posted a year ago — her waist is much slimmer.

Miranda Kerr photoshop waist figure

“Are you going to talk about your blatant photoshop?” one commenter asked. “Horrible role model for women. You are the reason girls deal with anorexia trying to achieve the unachievable.”

Another commenter chimed in, “Yes she can but she knows she’s a role model to a lot of women and young girls. What is this telling them? It’s not positive.”

In all, Kerr’s posting garnered more than 166,120 comments and nearly all of them allege she used Photoshop or some type of photo editing tool on the picture.

Just last month is was confirmed that Kerr and her husband Orlando Bloom had officially separated, leading one commenter to write:

“Lol at her editing. Guess she’s just self conscious after Orlando dumped her.”

It's not just you. I think they both look larger in the waist. She must hate the other two girls. No other explanation.

The pic from 2012 looks better. The photoshop just looks ridiculous.

Edited by Silliness

Is it just me, or do the other two also look a tad larger in the 2013 version?

Miranda's photoshopped torso alters the perception of the other two, which appears to be un-retouched.

Posted Image

Jennifer Lawrence's Photoshop Job On Flare Cover Makes The Internet Rounds (PHOTO, GIFS)

The Huffington Post | By Rebecca Adams Posted: 12/14/2013 4:28 pm EST

The entire article is here, you can see more pre/post brushing close-ups...

Insta-SHAM! Kim Kardashian’s Butt Selfie Photos ‘Were Manipulated’ To Look Thinner — Experts REVEAL Shocking Proof

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 @ 3:10AM | By Melissa Cronin

RadarOnline, full story here.

Kim Kardashian recently said that her post-baby body is the result of “no carbs, work out, dedication.” But did she forget to say photoshop?

Multiple experts — including famed Photoshop master Peeje T. — tell RadarOnline.com exclusively that the workout pics she recently posted with BFF Blac Chyna have clearly been “manipulated.”

And the photos themselves are the proof!

Instagram celebrity Peeje T., who has become famous for his own works of Photoshop art, tells Radar exclusively that the curved doorframe in Kim’s pics is a dead giveaway.

“Now, before I begin, I must say this is all purely speculative, [since] I actually heard Kanye [West] might have brought curved doors to Ikea over six years ago,” he jokes. Getting back to business, he explains, “In the first pic, which I’ll call the Booty Pic, I have diagrammed with a red line how the door should look if it was a normal, straight-edged door. You can definitely see a gap at the same level as Kim’s chest. This would be caused by using a tool to expand her breasts.”

Posted Image

“There also seems to be a more subtle distortion on the floor,” Peeje continues. “The underlying red line shows how the tiles should be where the blue line follow the actual markings on the floor. You might notice how it follows the same contortion as Kim’s waist and hips.”

“In the second pic, which I’ll call the Stomach Pic, you will notice the door curves out at Kim’s midsection,” Peeje explains, which would occur if she pulled in her waistline.

Posted Image

In fact, he points out, “The curvature of the door is actually different from the first picture!”

“If I can give any tips to Kim,” the Photoshop pro, shown below in original creations from his Instagram, tells Radar, “I would tell her not to use any editing and be proud of that post-pregnancy body. Don’t get me wrong though, if she really wants a little Photoshop done here and there, she can always give me a call. (PLEASE CALL ME.)”

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Lena Dunham photoshop scandal everyone’s talking about.

Mamamia Team Saturday 18 January 2014 1:12pm

Vogue‘s latest cover girl is Girls actor/creator/writer/essentially one-woman-show-er (although we do love us a bit of Shoshanna), Lena Dunham. Full story here.

ETA: And another story with more pics here.

Edited by princess

Interesting project! :blink:

Cool Photoshop Project Looks at World's Crazy Beauty StandardsMargaret Eby

greece-300x231.jpg

When we talk about beauty standards, we usually have a particular set of assumptions in mind. In the United States, the mainstream beauty ideal usually (and unfortunately) leans toward the Barbie look: Blue eyes, blonde hair, full lips, and so forth. But what’s too often overlooked is how specific that idea of beauty is to our country.

Freelance journalist Esther Honig created a fascinating project that explores what beauty standards are in each country. In the series, “Before & After,” Honig sent an un-retouched photograph of herself to 40 Photoshop experts around the world asking for them to transform her face to match their idea of beauty. Her simple request to each of them: “Make me beautiful.”

http://hellogiggles.com/journalist-photoshops-meet-every-countrys-beauty-standard

1405258817_jessica-alba-bikini-husband-c

Jessica Alba Shows Stunning Bikini Body on Steamy Beach Vacation With Husband Cash Warren in Mexico: Pictures
Celebrity Body Jul. 13, 2014 AT 10:25AM By Rachel McRady

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/jessica-alba-husband-cash-warren-mexico-beach-vacation-2014137#ixzz37N6e51lz
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Um, excuse me - where is her belly button?? :huh:

• Like 1

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22523-1405188007-4.

Terry Richardson, known for his anti-glam point-and-shoot style (and being the target of sexual assault allegations), shot Mariah Carey for the summer issue of the London-based Wonderland magazine at his New York studio. But as you can see from the un-retouched images obtained exclusively by Jezebel, his anti-glam, high-flash style isn’t safe from the retoucher.

Full article here.