princess

Celebs Getting Airbrushed 2

1021-swipe-gordon-kris-instagram-2.jpg

TMZ

Kris Jenner is way more bush league than we thought ... if you want to make yourself look younger by photoshopping, don't do it AFTER someone else posts the pic of you looking older than you want.

Kris is hawking her new cookbook and Gordon Ramsey gave it his stamp of approval. But check out Gordon's Instagram and then compare it to Kris's. Clearly she doesn't believe cookbooks get better with age.

There's a Latin legal phrase: res ipsa loquitur: Translation: The thing speaks for itself.

• Like 1

Un-Retouched Photos of Famous Celebrities

You've definitely seen retouched pictures of celebrities, but what about unretouched celebrity pictures? It's impossible to go through a supermarket line without seeing at least one glossy, fabulous lifestyle magazine featuring an unrealistically attractive celebrity flashing a bright, white grin at you. Obviously, your first thought is usually, "Wow, he/she is hot." But unfortunately, your second thought is usually, "Wow, I could never look like that." Thus is the psychological effect of media "airbrushing" on our perceptions of what beautiful male and female humans should look like.

Some celebrities have taken it upon themselves to expose this important issue by leaking unretouched photos of themselves from previous photoshoots. Other celebrities, however, have been unwilling....

http://www.ranker.com/list/unretouched-celebrities/celeb-stalker?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pd&utm_campaign=Unretouched_Photos_PPE_Desktop_4&asid=6046215612906&utm_expid=16418821-179.L_j85cRBSIGuH4I7Qr719g.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com

She said in an article she is standing on an apple box. I need her and Cher's surgeons' names

• Like 2

I'm not saying that Cher & Brinkley haven't used plastic surgery. But genetics hasn't hurt! Cher's mom is still alive and not too bad at 90 something?

(I actually want their trainers & their ability to stick with exercise, not necessarily the plastic surgery....Though I'm not opposed to a few lasers ;-)

• Like 1

She said in an article she is standing on an apple box. I need her and Cher's surgeons' names

i need the name of the person in charge of photoshopping! Edited by Freckles
  • Like 4