princess

Ashlee Simpson

:huh: Don't people usually cancel any event that has such poor ticket sales??? I'm starting to wonder if she's a glutton for punishment. :rolleyes: Can you imagine being her band & having to play events with such little turnout?? Edited by WiLdFiRe

WE HEAR . . .

PageSix

Posted Image

July 16, 2006 -- THAT Ashlee Simpson, who has refused to comment about her recent nose job, abruptly ended a phone interview with a CosmoGirl! writer who asked if she'd had plastic surgery . . .

I still do not understand why she is denying or playing coy with the media about something so obvious as her getting a nose job. Maybe she's being bit*hy because her career is tanking & she blames the media? :huh:

NORTHERN LIGHT

Ashlee Simpson enjoys a casual outing Monday in Toronto, before hitting the stage that evening for a stop on her LOVE tour.

Posted Image

I heard she put her house up for sale & thought she must really be doing badly in her career. Maybe she should have kept up with her reality t.v. show? Thats what got her all the attention in the beginning.

Edited by WiLdFiRe

Ashlee Simpson's Performance Victoria's Secret Pajama Party (07/19/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

credit to FreshPrince

PAJAMARAMA

Also in the Big Apple on Wednesday, Jessica's sis Ashlee Simpson spots a cuddly sidekick at the world's largest pajama party hosted by Victoria's Secret. Later, the singer hit the stage for a performance.

Posted Image

For Sale: Ashlee Simpson's House

THURSDAY JULY 20, 2006 07:50AM EST

people.com

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson's home in Encino, Calif.

Photo by: SOTHEBY'S REALTY

Ashlee Simpson is moving on out – of her house, PEOPLE reports.

Less than a year after settling into her sprawling $6 million Encino, Calif., estate, Simpson, 21, is putting it up for sale.

So what are the home's strong points? Ample wardrobe accommodation, for one. "The selling point for me was the closet," Simpson tells PEOPLE. "It's 1,300 square feet!"

The home also has a pool with a view: “Mountains on one side, the city on the other." And some high-profile neighbors: "You can see my parents' house," says Simpson.

So where is the pop star headed? Fittingly, Simpson, who dates guitarist and surfer Braxton Olita, is moving to a beach house.

Posted Image

Simspon's living room

Photo by: MICHAEL MCCREARY / SOTHEBY'S REALTY

TACTICAL ABSENCEHORDES of teenage girls turned out to see Ashlee Simpson sing at the Victoria's Secret party celebrating its new Pink line at Pier 54 Wednesday night - but not Ashlee's sister, Jessica . Although she was in town, Jessica skipped the performance, sending word she "didn't want to steal Ashlee's spotlight." But we hear she wanted to avoid any chance of running into Vanessa Min nillo, the "ET" correspondent dating her ex, Nick Lachey. Minnillo had been thinking of stop ping by. "At the last minute, Van essa decided not to go," said our spy.

BOOTY CALL

Ashlee Simpson's ankle boots are made for walking as she heads out of her New York City hotel on Thursday, a day after she performed at a Victoria's Secret pajama party in the Big Apple.

Posted Image

I got a little pony she can kiss...or is it a puppy?

I got a little pony she can kiss...or is it a puppy?

Are you talking about the thing she's holding or Asslee herself?

Her lips look extra-extra fake in that picture of her kissing the fake dog. :blink: I don't know why she doesn't just admit she's had work done, it's really obvious, and plus, other celebs who have admitted to it haven't been dragged through the mud any more than the people who play coy. Not that I mind people dragging Ashlee through the mud... I enjoy it actually... but I still don't get what she's thinki - oh, wait. ;)

I'm on the fence...If she admits to it...Her young fans...all 3 of them, might see that plastic surgery is ok. And decide they want to get an "Ashley Simpson makeover." Or if she clams up...maybe people will forget the work that was done and grow to love the new and improved Ashley...Yeah, ok that was dumb. Here's a photo montage of the way she was!

I think she is a pathetic talentless little piece of flotsam, floating in Joe Simpson's money pond. Give her drugs to lose weight, fix her nose, dye her hair, send her out to empty stadiums. This is just sad, because it is so typical of the type of "star" we have now....rail thin, blonde, blue eyes, NO TALENT. Joe, you're the scum.

Here's a photo of the "natural" beauty. Does she look like a blow up doll or what?

Posted Image

Edited by mf'smom

^ Holy Cow! Is that really her? Doesn't even look like Ashlee--the NEW Ashlee. I liked her better with the dark hair. I think she was prettier then. I have a feeling her 15 min. are just about up with the stories of her playing to empty theaters. If we could get rid of Jessica, then she would be gone for sure.

^^ I thought she was prettier with the darker hair as well. I also prefer her old nose and not this cookie cutter nose, even though the nosejob looks great. Now next is probably a boobjob and then her transformation in Jessucka 2.0 is complete.

^^ I thought she was prettier with the darker hair as well. I also prefer her old nose and not this cookie cutter nose, even though the nosejob looks great. Now next is probably a boobjob and then her transformation in Jessucka 2.0 is complete.

what I always liked about Ashlee was that she WASN'T her sister... I thought she was quite pretty in her own way, with the dark hair and all. Now I can't look at her without thinking "PLASTIC!" :rolleyes: whoever said above that she looks like a blowup doll, I totally agree. I'm sure she'll make a great trophy wife someday, but I bet that's about all she'll really amount to after all of this.

Looks like she got new teeth as well. They look like chiclets in that picture!She has aged 2 years so I think that might be 40% of the changes you see between pics.Chin looks different but that could be the aging... or a job who knows anymore.

I think she is a pathetic talentless little piece of flotsam, floating in Joe Simpson's money pond. Give her drugs to lose weight, fix her nose, dye her hair, send her out to empty stadiums. This is just sad, because it is so typical of the type of "star" we have now....rail thin, blonde, blue eyes, NO TALENT. Joe, you're the scum.

Here's a photo of the "natural" beauty. Does she look like a blow up doll or what?

Posted Image

-_- She definately has that plastic, anorexic, obvious plastic surgery look going on. -_- She looks dreadful!! -_-