princess

Ashlee Simpson

Drunk, Stoned Or Both?

Posted Image

Asshole Simpson was on Washington DC's Hot 99.5 Kane in the Morning show today and homegirl sounded out of it. She was either drunk, stoned or she was suffering from dick high. Asshole giggled the entire time and admitted she got a tattoo that morning. When they asked if it was a rose, she said, "No it's a peoooonieeeeee."

She also tried to explain her new song and she needed to be slapped. She said, "The best line in the song is uh...you know...the come over line....uh...um...it's pretty genius...it's um...i'm not over it so come over...um....pretty genius....the girl kind of thing.....um....ehehehehehehe" Lay off the bong in the morning, Ass!

Her rep denies she was drunk and blames it on being tired, “Ashlee was absolutely not intoxicated this morning on Hot 99.5. She has been working extremely hard traveling across the country to promote her upcoming new album by performing at night and waking up very early the next day to do radio interviews in the morning - like any of us would be - she was simply just tired.”

I'm surprised he didn't blame it on acid reflux. Bitch isn't tired, she's just stupid.

Papa Joe needs to get her to lip-synch her interviews as well. She can't handle it.

Click here to listen if you want, but it's pretty annoying.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Simpson's Rep Denies 'Drunk' Radio Interview

A representative for Ashlee Simpson has denied claims the star was drunk during a radio interview on Tuesday, saying she was "simply just tired."

The 23-year-old appeared on Washington D.C.'s Hot 99.5 Kane in the Morning show, but attracted attention because she appeared to have trouble speaking and slurred her words.

But her spokesperson is adamant Simpson's behavior was due to her busy promotional schedule.

A representative for the star says, "Ashlee was absolutely not intoxicated this morning on Hot 99.5.

"She has been working extremely hard traveling across the country to promote her upcoming new album by performing at night and waking up very early the next day to do radio interviews in the morning -- like any of us would be -- she was simply just tired

One would think that Papa Joe could schedule a little better...

Ashlee Simpson's Stone-Cold Sober Tat

E!

Whatever you read out there, Ashlee Simpson was not intoxicated on the radio this morning...just tired.

Anyone feel like taking a guess as to her condition the night before, when she got this big ol' peony tattoo on her wrist?

Posted Image

Simpson's Rep Denies 'Drunk' Radio Interview

A representative for Ashlee Simpson has denied claims the star was drunk during a radio interview on Tuesday, saying she was "simply just tired."

The 23-year-old appeared on Washington D.C.'s Hot 99.5 Kane in the Morning show, but attracted attention because she appeared to have trouble speaking and slurred her words.

But her spokesperson is adamant Simpson's behavior was due to her busy promotional schedule.

A representative for the star says, "Ashlee was absolutely not intoxicated this morning on Hot 99.5.

"She has been working extremely hard traveling across the country to promote her upcoming new album by performing at night and waking up very early the next day to do radio interviews in the morning -- like any of us would be -- she was simply just tired

OH- well since they say she "ABSOLUTELY was not intoxicated"... now I'll believe it! :rolleyes:

Oh, and that tatoo- she's gonna regret that someday!!!

Papa Joe Probably Approved This

Posted Image

Asshole Simpson's new album cover is definitely a major contender for the fugliest of the year. The label probably sat around and said, "How the hell can we distract from this annoying slag's fugly face? I have an idea! Let's find the ugliest font we can find. Maybe two fugs can make a right."

That font should only be allowed on the cover of a Schoolhouse Rock album and nowhere else.

It looks like an avatar one of her two fans would make using MSPaint while on a NyQuil high. Seriously, her fans probably think a NyQuil high is hardcore.

I shouldn't say Papa Joe approved, because if he had his way she would be in a bikini, sucking on a lollipop and clutching her "My Heart Belongs To Papa Joe" pillow.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Ashlee Simpson Not Ready to Ride Motorcycle with Pete

By Reagan Alexander

Ashlee Simpson doesn't want to see her Fall Out Boy boyfriend Pete Wentz turn into a Fall Down Boy.

This past Christmas, Simpson, 23, surprise-gifted Wentz, 28, with the present of his dreams: a 2008 Triumph Bonneville motorcycle. But she's not getting on it until he masters the bike.

"When we went to get it, I bought my helmet and I was like, 'You should probably buy a helmet, so we can ride together,' " Wentz, hosting the Wayne Hadly Collection preview at Scout in Los Angeles, tells PEOPLE.

"She was like, 'I'm not going to buy a helmet, I'm not going to ride with you, until you actually know what you are doing!' "

Turns out, Simpson may know best. "I was riding yesterday," Wentz said with a chuckle. "I didn't realize how hard a motorcycle was to ride. I'd only seen it on TV, and in movies, and I was like, "I want to ride one!", but they're f------- hard to ride!

Meanwhile, what his his Christmas present to her?

"I got a tattoo," said the bassist, proudly showing off the ink on his left arm. "It's the lyrics of a song ... 'Honey Is For The Bees, Silly Bear. It's this lullaby that I wrote for her. And I got her jewelry."

He added, "But I didn't beat her motorcycle present."

Male Bonding

At another event over the weekend – the opening of the Madden brothers' DCMA Collective store in Los Angeles – Wentz talked about what it's like going on double-dates with Ashlee's sister Jessica and her boyfriend, football star Tony Romo. Turns out, the guys bond over music.

"Usually we talk about eighties rock," said Wentz, who is collaborating on a t-shirt design with DCMA. "That's our bonding experience. We agree on 'November Rain.'"

So, What's the agreement? Said Wentz: "That it's awesome!"

Ashlee Simpson to Design for Wet Seal!

People

Looks like Jessica isn’t the only Simpson sister with a design line. Wet Seal just announced that Ashlee Simpson will be launching a collection of T-shirts for them. According to Wet Seal, Ashlee’s collection features designs inspired by her own personality, sense of style and album artwork. “I was inspired by so many fun, wonderful things as I was recording Bittersweet World and it’s been great to carry through those inspirations into these new shirt designs,” says Ashlee. “I hope my fans love this album and rock out in these shirts!” Ashlee’s line will launch nationwide on April 22 — the same day her new album, Bittersweet World drops.

DON'T COME BACK

Page Six

March 31, 2008 -- DON'T expect to see Ashlee Simpson back on "Saturday Night Live" any time soon to promote her new album "Bittersweet World." An insider said her father, Joe Simpson, "wanted her to go on 'SNL' - where her first appearance, in 2004, was marred by her lip-synching fiasco - and they said no." Word is Ashlee was "a pain" during her time at "SNL" and the producers have notoriously long memories. A rep for Ashlee said, "We're not doing 'SNL' because they're dark the week we are here in April and there were no other opportunities later in the yea

Edited by ElleDriver

Keep Her Busy

Page Six

Britney Spears is back in the studio working on another album - but if her conservator/dad, Jamie, has his way, she'll stop the music and concentrate on her TV career. A Spears insider said, "Britney did a great job on 'How I Met Your Mother.' She got the show its highest ratings yet, but more importantly for Jamie, he wants his daughter at a normal 9-to-5 job to keep her working and out of trouble. A sitcom would do that. So he's exploring several offers for Britney to have her own show." Spears has also been offered a guest-starring stint on "30 Rock."

Ummm... that's about Britney, not Ashlee ;)

BREAKING NEWS....

THIS JUST IN FROM ASHLEE SIMPSON "We know there has been a lot of speculation recently about Pete and I and we wanted our fans to be the first to know, because you guys are the best. Yes, we are thrilled to share that we are happily engaged. Thank you for all of your support and well wishes - it means the world to us. We consider this to be a very private matter, and we wanted to be the first to tell you and to hear it straight from us."

- Ashlee and Pete

In Touch Exclusive: Ashlee is engaged!

In Touch can exclusively reveal that Ashlee Simpson is engaged to boyfriend Pete Wentz! “He got down on one knee and she said yes,” a family friend tells In Touch. The couple went away to Colorado just days ago where Pete’s brother had an art exhibit, and that is where Pete, 28, popped the question to Ashlee, 23. “She has an amazing ring, and they are so in love,” adds the friend. And Ashlee’s parents, Joe and Tina, not only approve but are thrilled! The couple, who started dating in October 2006, have not set a date for the wedding just yet.

Ashlee’s rep confirmed the news to In Touch, ”It’s true.”

Congrats Pete and Ashlee!

UPDATE: The happy couple wanted to share their excitement with their fans by posting this on Pete’s web site www.friendsorenemies.com:

THIS JUST IN FROM ASHLEE SIMPSON:

"We know there has been a lot of speculation recently about Pete and I and we wanted our fans to be the first to know, because you guys are the best. Yes, we are thrilled to share that we are happily engaged. Thank you for all of your support and well wishes — it means the world to us. We consider this to be a very private matter, and we wanted to be the first to tell you and to hear it straight from us."

- Ashlee and Pete

Jessica Simpson 'Couldn't Be Happier' for Ashlee and Pete

People

By Anne Marie Cruz

The day after Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz announced their engagement, their loved ones say they couldn't be happier about the news.

"My sister is overflowing with joy," says Ashlee's older sibling, Jessica Simpson. "Pete is an incredible soul. They naturally bring out the best in each other. I couldn't be happier."

And their dad, Joe, weighed in from Augusta, Ga., where he is in town watching the Masters golf tournament with Jessica's beau, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. He confirms that Wentz, the bassist for Fall Out Boy, asked his permission to propose to Ashlee.

"[Pete] did ask me," says Joe. "I told him that I would be honored to have him as part of my family."

Yesterday the newly engaged couple posted a statement on friendsorenemies.com saying, "We are thrilled to share that we are happily engaged. Thank you for all of your support and well wishes – it means the world to us. We consider this to be a very private matter, and we wanted to be the first to tell you and to hear it straight from us."

^^they can keep making press releases about their engagement but it's not going to change the fact that no one cares!!! :rolleyes:

You took the words out of my mouth. Somebody PLEASE make the Simpson sisters go away. How long can the celebrity continue for two dumb, talentless girls? Never mind, it can probably go on forever. <_<

Ashlee Simpson Is PREGNANT!!!!

This explains their engagement.

It's a shotgun wedding!

What does Poppa Joe, a former minister, think about having a grandchild born out of wedlock???

They better have those nuptials FAST!

This will be the first child for both Asslee and fiancee Pete Wentz.

The Fall Out Boy bassist's confirmed the happy news today, saying, "We are thrilled to confirm their engagement and congratulate this happy couple. Beyond that there is nothing to say."

We're sure Asslee's label is THRILLED with the pregnancy. Simpson has a new album coming out this month. The baby news means she probably won't tour behind the record and any promotion will be minimal.

Congrats!

www.perezhilton.com

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... :rolleyes:

Although, I give her credit for having the baby. I'm not interested in starting a political debate, especially because I seem to be about 1 of 2 conservatives/Christians on this board, but I'm glad she's having it instead of handling a pregnancy the way it's rumored that her wonderful sister did.

Hedda - didn't you say once in an earlier post that you didn't buy into their relationship? That it was manufactured for publicity? Or did you say it was to just upset Papa Joe? I thought you said something, but I can't remember and was curious what you think of it now that she's knocked up?

Poor Jess...now she's REALLY not going to be the one getting attention...

Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant

PEOPLE Monday April 14, 2008

Ashlee Simpson is pregnant, a source confirmed to Usmagazine.com.

The singer, 23, is expecting her first child with fiancé Pete Wentz, 28.

Simpson and the Fall Out Boy frontman announced their engagement Wednesday.

"We are thrilled to confirm their engagement and congratulate this happy couple," a spokesperson for the couple told Us. "Beyond that there is nothing to say."

Simpson's rep had no comment.

Pete Wentz Denies Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant: Exclusive

'There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood,' Wentz tells MTV News.

MTV

Is Ashlee Simpson pregnant? And, if so, is that the reason she and Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz announced their engagement last week?

Well, according to a pair of well-known gossip publications, the answer to both questions is a resounding "yes."

Of course, Wentz begs to differ.

In an e-mail to MTV News, he denied reports that that surfaced Monday (April 14) on the Web sites of OK! magazine and Us Weekly that he and Simpson, 23, and Wentz, 28, are expecting their first child.

"There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood," he wrote. "This is all news to me. I can't wait for the story about how I'm really in a gay relationship and this is all just a cover. ... I mean really, this is crazy. ... I mean we're engaged, that's true, and happy about it."

Asked again if he was denying reports that Simpson is pregnant, Wentz replied, "Yeah."

OK! and Us Weekly both cited unnamed sources close to the couple in their stories. OK!, which reports that the baby is due in October, offered as "proof" an account of Ashlee dealing with a "fierce bout of what appeared to be morning sickness" during a lunch at Malibu's Chart House restaurant.

"Ashlee would like to walk down the aisle before she's showing," a source told OK! "Although she's very cute the way she's always checking out her belly now and asking everyone, 'Am I showing yet?' "

The report then goes on to say that the couple are currently living in Simpson's Hollywood Hills home, but that "they are already talking about finding something more kid-friendly."

Us had reported that a source told them Simpson was pregnant shortly after her engagement to Wentz was first announced last week. When asked about the report by MTV News, Simpson's rep replied: "Engaged."

On Monday, a spokesperson for the couple added fuel to the speculation by declining to confirm nor deny this week's rumors. "We are thrilled to confirm their engagement and congratulate this happy couple," the rep told MTV News. "Beyond that there is nothing to add."

Anyone read Ted today? His "endblab" was:

"Uh, he's changed, let's put it that way."

—Former Pete Wentz paramour regarding Petey's more People-mag presentable hookups.

Totally reading between the lines, and projecting my own gossipy beliefs, Pete is gay gay gay but trying to pretend that he's straight.

I agree. I never paid any attention to him or his band. I couldn't name a song they've ever done. When he hooked up with Ashlee I immediately started hearing that he was gay and it was a fauxmance. Since it's been successful in bringing them both additional publicity and higher media profiles, now they're "engaged" and may even marry. God forbid they reproduce..... the HORROR.

The whole thing's a ridiculous fake. As fake, imo, as Chestica and the football player.

That is what he said :

"There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood," he wrote. "This is all news to me. I can't wait for the story about how I'm really in a gay relationship and this is all just a cover. ... I mean really, this is crazy. ... I mean we're engaged, that's true, and happy about it."

I don't really care either way but I wish Ashlee would go away