princess

Ashlee Simpson

Is it me, the unflattering dress or the angle... Jessica looks a little chubby! Ashlee looks great. Maybe Jessica is having the baby and since she doesn't have a S.O. they are passing it off as Ashlees....

Posted Image

:blink: PAGING FOX NEWS! PAGING FOX NEWS! PETER WENTZ MIGHT BE AN ARAB EXTREMIST!

SISTER ACT

Jessica Simpson touched sister Ashlee's bump at the Palms Place Hotel & Spa opening in Las Vegas Saturday.

Posted Image

Chestica looks as though she'd like to rip that "bump" right out of her sister's belly. Ashlee doesn't look too thrilled either. These girls aren't good enough actresses to pull off the "we don't hate each other" photo op, especially Chestica. She looks like she can barely contain her misery, which is probably exactly how she feels.

SIGHTINGS

Page Six

June 9, 2008 -- AMY Sedaris buying a red T-shirt bearing the slogan, "Think Gay!," at the Apollo Braun store on Orchard Street . . . FIRST niece Lauren Bush buying three bags of eco-friendly cleaning products, including a mop, at the Method pop-up store in SoHo . . . PETE Wentz acting awkward when a guest at the Op party in Los Angeles brought him a birthday gift of baby clothes . . . ADAM Sandler celebrating the premiere of "You Don't Mess With the Zohan" with 25 friends, including his grandmother, at Carmine's on the Upper West Side.

Ashlee Simpson Starting to Show Bump

Wednesday June 11, 2008

Posted Image

Weeks after confirming she's expecting, a pregnant Ashlee Simpson is starting to show.

The newlywed (see photos of celeb brides) popped by Hollywood's RenMar Studios in a flowy maxi-dress with a plunging neckline on Monday.

Her husband Pete Wentz recently admitted he was "nervous ... the first time I ever went to the doctor's office."

But after hearing the baby's heartbeat, "I felt totally content and at peace with everything," he said. "It feels good."

(See more photos of celebrity baby bumps.)

Simpson recently canceled her summer tour in light of her pregnancy.

"The truth is I want to put on an amazing show for you the next time I come to your town," she said on her MySpace page. "I promise I will be back, better than ever and ready to rock out."

I like to think that her skin-tight "look at me I'm pregnant" attire is entirely related to branchop's conspiracy theory about Jessica really being the pregnant one. ;)

Is it merely coincidence that "bump" rhymes with "frump?" I don't think so. Her fashion hormones have taken a plunge.

Oh I think that dress is cute! I'm not crazy about the color (I like brown but that's an odd shade)

hm. I don't have a lot of stringent fashion rules, but I generally don't flash the bottom side of my breasts while strolling the streets in broad daylight. The dress could be cute if there were a camisole tank on under it or something, but the neckline isn't flattering (and from the first picture, I can't be sure it's not a misbegotten drop-crotch pantsuit).

I know she's pregnant but was she drunk or on something when she got that huge wrist tattoo?? :blink:

Apparently - she went on the area a few hours after getting it and appeared to be intoxicated, from what reports said at the time. This was about 4-6 months ago, if I remember correctly.

Sad, really, but we must operate on a sliding scale. I think one reason the lowcut front doesn't bother me is that it has 3/4 length sleeves. If it had spaghetti straps, I would probably feel she's overexposed (if a dress would even stay up with just thin straps and that plunge) But by being a maxi dress with a nicely defined bodice & waist, but sleeves, I think the proportions are good. That's my fashion critique of the day :unsure:

It was so clingy in that first photo, I thought it was a pantsuit, not a dress! It's not as heinous as a dress, but the boobage is a little tacky. And her nipples are doing that Paris Hilton wonky-eye thing.

She needs to be wearing a bra

Posted Image

I agree. The dress is too low and too clingy. Her "girls" are a little too exposed, and if she reaches too far, a nipple might pop out. Not a big fan of the underside of the breast being exposed in broad daylight either. It is a miss, in my opinion.

(It doesn't help that I hate, loathe, and despise all things Simpson.)