princess

Ashlee Simpson

I am so confused; this is such a stupid name, and I could swear I thought Pete Wentz was gay. Whatever.

I think I have already expended enough energy on this couple. However, I would like to say one thing in response to this quote from "Papa Joe": Ewwwww!

<<And, as her dad, Joe Simpson, recently put it to PEOPLE: "The day she found out she was pregnant, she became a woman." >>

FIRED? HERE'S Y

Posted Image

SOMEBODY'S head should roll at OK! Just weeks after Susan Toepfer was installed as the new editor-in-chief, the glossy had its first big bungle. It somehow managed to misspell Ashlee Simpson's name as "Ashley" - on the cover, no less. A rep for the magazine told Page Six, "It is highly embarrassing and, sadly, someone will probably be fired."

Did anyone else read where he said they tried to come up with a cool name for someone who could be a rocker or a senator?? Nice to see they have already given their kid options at a career choice.. Also noticed, that those choices didnt include doctor, teacher, ... i dont know.. picking a childs name based on what he MAY grow up to be is really stupid in my books.

picking a childs name based on what he MAY grow up to be is really stupid in my books.

As is picking a child's name that will forever leave his friends thinking about where he was conceived! :rolleyes:

I am so confused; this is such a stupid name, and I could swear I thought Pete Wentz was gay. Whatever.

I think I have already expended enough energy on this couple. However, I would like to say one thing in response to this quote from "Papa Joe": Ewwwww!

<<And, as her dad, Joe Simpson, recently put it to PEOPLE: "The day she found out she was pregnant, she became a woman." >>

So according to Daddy Joe, Jessica isn't a woman? Explains a lot. :D

Ashlee Simpson Takes Care of Her Babies

PopEater

(Nov. 25) -- Ashlee Simpson had two babies to worry about last Thursday - the son she was delivering, and her husband Pete Wentz. The Fall Out Boy bassist told Ryan Seacrest that his wife is a saint for showing concern for his case of nerves while she was in labor with Bronx Mowgli.

"Right before she went into labor, I was like, 'Oh my God, I think I'm having a heart attack!' My heart started beating really fast." Wentz said, "You see your wife in all this pain, and you really don't know what's happening. [but Ashlee] took care of me and made sure I was OK and then we went into labor."

"She's a amazing girl. She was like, 'I will make sure you're OK.' I didn't even stop to think, 'Well, you just had an epidural and you're about to have a baby!'"

Simpson and Wentz married amid a swirl of pregnancy rumors in May. They had announced their engagement just a month earlier, fanning the flames of the baby rumor mill as bloggers and tabloids presumed the quick nuptials were a sure-fire sign of a pregnancy. Their first child, Bronx Mowgli, was born on November 20.

Pete Wentz: Baby Bronx Was 'A Happy Accident'

Posted Image

Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz didn't plan for the pregnancy that resulted in their newborn son, Bronx Mowgli, but the proud dad felt it was just the excuse he needed to move past his old rock-star ways.

"It was a happy accident," Wentz, 29, tells the December issue of Details. "But I think that certain things happen for a reason in your life, and maybe it was time to put the wild child in a cage."

Wentz says his wild-child days involved experimentation with prescription drugs, including one attempted overdose on Ativan (an anti-anxiety medicine) in 2005. But the drug-overdose death of Heath Ledger in January was an eye-opener for the Fallout Boy bassist.

"Dude, after Heath Ledger," he says, "I was just like, Man, this is not going to end up good."

Simpson-Wentz, 24, who married the rocker in an Alice in Wonderland-themed wedding in May, also played a role in his transformation.

"I realized I'd found my soul mate, and it made me want to be a better person," he says. "Now, with the baby, I want to be the best dad I can be."

While Wentz gained notoriety with his band, being part of a famous couple has exposed him to a different side of the spotlight.

"When me and Ashlee are on the red carpet together, I'm like her purse," he jokes.

With the birth of Bronx, a new Fall Out boy album dropping Dec. 16, and a clothing line, Clandestine, on his resume, Wentz vows he won’t be following in the footsteps of sister-in-law Jessica Simpson and her ex-husband, Nick Lachey, when it comes to reality TV.

"I get pitched, like, Newlyweds 2 once a week, dude," he says. "For like, move-to-an-island-after-this money. I just can't do it." Newlyweds 2 once a week, dude," he says. "For like, move-to-an-island-after-this money. I just can't do it."

Wentz learned from Ledger

In his new interview with Details magazine, Pete Wentz talks about becoming a father (“a happy accident,” he said) but also about putting his prescription drug habit to rest.

Wentz tells the magazine that he took Xanax, Ativan and Klonopin but, “after Heath Ledger,” he says, “I was just like, ‘Man, this is not going to end up good.”

Wentz also credits wife Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and new baby Bronx Mowgli for helping him stay away from the pills.

“I’d realized I’d found my soulmate, and it made me want to be a better person,” he told Details. “Now, with the baby, I want to be the best dad I can be,” he said.

:vomit2:

sfgate

Wentz Recalls First-Time Sex with Simpson

Fall Out Boy rocker Pete Wentz has spoken up yet again about his "amazing sex life" with wife Ashlee Simpson, insisting the first time the two slept together was "the single best sexual encounter" he's ever had.

Wentz, who married Simpson in May , opened up about their sex life to raunchy radio host Howard Stern on Tuesday.

The rocker tells Stern he had to "beat her (Simpson) over the head with a club and drag her back to my cave" before she first agreed to have sex with him.

He adds, "It was at the Soho Grand Hotel (in New York City), and I'm looking in the mirrors, (thinking), 'Oh my God, you are (sleeping with) the girl of your dreams, and you can watch yourself!'"

And though the pair welcomed their first child Bronx Mowgli last month, Wentz doesn't see their intense sexual chemistry fading.

He adds, "We have an amazing sex life. We have such sexual chemistry. If we had been on this show last year, we'd probably be doing it in the green room right now.

"Hopefully, the kid doesn't change it. The kid's (a few) weeks old (but) we do other fun stuff."

sfgate

Wentz Recalls First-Time Sex with Simpson

Fall Out Boy rocker Pete Wentz has spoken up yet again about his "amazing sex life" with wife Ashlee Simpson, insisting the first time the two slept together was "the single best sexual encounter" he's ever had.

Wentz, who married Simpson in May , opened up about their sex life to raunchy radio host Howard Stern on Tuesday.

The rocker tells Stern he had to "beat her (Simpson) over the head with a club and drag her back to my cave" before she first agreed to have sex with him.

He adds, "It was at the Soho Grand Hotel (in New York City), and I'm looking in the mirrors, (thinking), 'Oh my God, you are (sleeping with) the girl of your dreams, and you can watch yourself!'"

And though the pair welcomed their first child Bronx Mowgli last month, Wentz doesn't see their intense sexual chemistry fading.

He adds, "We have an amazing sex life. We have such sexual chemistry. If we had been on this show last year, we'd probably be doing it in the green room right now.

"Hopefully, the kid doesn't change it. The kid's (a few) weeks old (but) we do other fun stuff."

You're trying way too hard, Pete. We all still think you're gay.

EOnline.com

Pete Wentz has no problem revealing personal information, unless you think revealing personal information is in its own way a kind of problem.

In which case he may have a problem.

Case in point: The new dad recently revealed in a radio interview that he's tasted wife Ashlee Simpson-Wentz's breast milk, adding the shocking admission that it tasted "weird."

Forgetting for a moment that most things designed for babies—diapers, pacifiers, Sesame Street's Elmo—usually seem a little weird for adults, we just have to wonder when Pete will run out of nonwentzical gems to reveal about himself and those around him.

Our guess? Never.

Wentz Thinks He Will Be Murdered

Pete Wentz has revealed that he refuses to answer his door because he thinks he is going to be murdered.

The Fall Out Boy leader, who is married to Ashlee Simpson, told the Mail On Sunday that it he is certain that it is only a matter of time.

"I refuse to answer my front door because I'm convinced someone is going to murder me," the 29-year-old said.

"I used to think that some day I'd end up murdering a close friend or relative. Now it's reversed and I'm convinced it's going to happen to me. That's the way I'm going out, I'm completely sure of it. So I refuse to answer the front door - it greatly minimises that risk."

Wentz, who said his son Bronx was the "single greatest achievement" of his life, went on to describe how he came to respect George W Bush.

"It was after the shoe-throwing incident - when those shoes came at him, his reflexes were so impressive. It made me think that maybe he wasn't a great president, but he'd be fun to go out with for a few drinks."

Fall Out Boy recently announced a mini-tour of the UK that will kick off this month in support of 2008 album Folie à Deux.

Source :digitalspy.co.uk

I wonder if he's considered the possibility of the wife, son, or even a visiting in-law offing him in the parlor with a pipe wrench?

Ashlee Simpson Joining Melrose Place Spinoff

Monday March 9, 2009

CW's buzzed-about Melrose Place spinoff has a new tenant: Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, she will play a lead character named Violet, "a bright-eyed but shrewd small-town girl and recent L.A. transplant who has come to town with a secret."

The trade reports that her character resembles the blond, budding-Southern-belle starlet Sandy Harling, played by Amy Locane on the original Fox series.

This isn't the Simpson-Wentz's first stab at acting: She stars on the March 18 episode of CBS' CSI:NY and regularly appeared on WB soap 7th Heaven.

Meanwhile, original Melrose Place star Courtney Thorne-Smith -- who played recovering alcoholic Alison Parker -- says she hasn't been asked to be on the show.

"The show is for the next generation," she tells Usmagazine.com. "They don't want us old fogies."

Her tips for the Simpson-Wentz and the new cast?

"Just enjoy it!" she tells Us. "I just wish I'd had more perspective because I could've relaxed more. We had a great time. It was so intense and so fast. I didn't have the perspective to really enjoy what was happening."

"I ran into [Melrose Place alum] Marcia Cross in the park the other day with her kids who are so cute," she added. "What a time warp! It was 15 year ago, and here we are with our babies in the park!"

He's saying "Hey Suri, LOOK! I'm wearing a coat and hat!"

:4biggrin: Classic.

He is a cutie! He kinda looks like my next door neighbor's son, who we call Charlie Brown.

Pete Wentz led the way as Ashlee Simpson carried Bronx into a Fall Out Boy concert in Brighton yesterday on their mini UK tour

Posted Image

They took a baby to a concert?