princess

Ashlee Simpson

EOnline.com

ASHLEE�S BACK: Saturday Night Live announcing that Ashlee Simpson will be the musical guest next Saturday, after weeks of rumors. The singer, who turns 21 on Monday, was booed offstage from SNL last year when she was caught lip-synching.

Posted Image

Sparks fly – literally – at Ashlee Simpson's 21st-birthday party (complete with a blackjack-themed cake) Sunday at Las Vegas's Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace. At the bash, she performed a three-song set for an audience that included parents Joe and Tina and big sister Jessica. Her actual birthday is today, Oct. 3.

Ashlee Simpson performs on her 21st Birthday at PURE Nightclub at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ashlee out and about the other day

Posted Image

Outfit not doing it for me.. Very 80s!

WHEN THE BUS WAS ROCKIN' ASHLEE'S DAD CAME KNOCKIN'February 14, 2005 Provided by: [star Online]Pop star Ashlee Simpson had to take the "walk of shame" after her dad Joe Simpson caught her in a tour-bus bedroom with boyfriend Ryan Cabrera last summer."Joe was fit to be tied," a source tells Star People. "It was very traumatic for him."The tension caused by the incident likely sparked the singing couple's amicable split weeks later, the source says.The steamy mess up began when Ashlee, 20, and Ryan, 22, slipped into Jessica Simpson 's luxury tour bus and, according to the source, "started fooling around" right after Ryan's opening performance at Jessica's concert in Bristow, Va., on June 19."They were in there a good 45 minutes while Jessica was on stage," the source said.After the concert, Joe -- who urged Jessica to stay a virgin until married -- started searching for Ashlee. He knocked on the bedroom door, but no one answered."Joe finally figured things out and stormed back onto the bus, shouting, 'Ashlee! Ashlee!'But Ashlee and Ryan kept quiet.""Joe then stood near the front of the bus for five minutes, staring at the bedroom door. Then he got off the bus and stood in front of it, staring it down.""When Ashlee finally appeared, her hair was messed up. Joe glared at her, like, 'Let's go!'" the source said. "Fortunately, Joe finally put it behind him."-- JACK CARTER

Joe was just mad because he wasnt in there rocking with Ashlee...yeah, thats a bad one but he is a creepy perv like that about his daughters. Everyone knows it by now.........

Their kids are OVER 18! They need to back off, but I do not see that happening. One thing celebrity 'kids' seem to have in common is CLINGING VINE PARENTS who REFUSE to let their kids grow up & move on. These 'parents are so creepy -_- They need to get a fu*king life!

(CNN.COM)Ashlee Simpson sings (really) on 'SNL'NEW YORK (AP) -- Ashlee Simpson sang -- really, she did -- without incident on "Saturday Night Live" in her return to the scene of last year's lip-synch fiasco."I wrote this song after my last 'Saturday Night Live' appearance," she said, introducing the mournful "Catch Me When I Fall."She belted out the song with gusto, the only boost seeming to come with a brief echo effect on her vocal in the chorus. When she was done, Simpson smiled and hopped in relief.It was nearly a year after Simpson's embarrassing appearance on the same stage, where her voice was heard singing the wrong song when she held her microphone at her waist. She danced an awkward jig and then walked off the stage.The fakery made her a laughingstock and Simpson was booed lustily when she appeared at the Orange Bowl a few months later.Leading up to this week's appearance, "Saturday Night Live" executive producer Lorne Michaels promised it would be her singing -- not some tapes -- when she went on the air."Who will be the one to save me from myself?" Simpson sang in the ballad. "Who's going to catch me when I fall?"Later in the show she came back for a peppier number, "Boyfriend," where her vocal was augmented by a backup singer."Thank you so much!" she said at the end, blowing a kiss to the audience.

(People.com)Ashlee Simpson Makes SNL ComebackBy Marla Lehner Ashlee Simpon on Saturday Night Live.Ashlee Simpson's second appearance on Saturday Night Live went markedly better than her first lip-synching debacle on the comedy show. Ashlee's Second ActAs intro music began playing for the singer's first tune of the night, she smiled and playfully and referenced her previous time on the show. "I wrote this song after my last SNL experience," she said. The song title: "Catch My Fall." Simpson then belted out the lyrics, "Who will be the one to save me from myself?" "Who's going to catch me when I fall?" The only boost seemed to come in the form of a brief echo effect on her vocal in the chorus. Simpson’s previous appearance on the NBC late-night program turned into a disaster for the singer when, due to a technical glitch, the wrong song started playing making it clear she wasn't singing on her own. At the time, she did an awkward jig on stage then walked off, forcing the show to go to a commercial. But having licked her wounds, Jessica Simpson's little sister bravely faced the music again Saturday, and pulled off both her songs without incident. In fact, the show, guest-hosted by Napoleon Dynamite star Jon Heder, avoided poking fun at the singer’s previous performance. "I'm excited," Simpson told PEOPLE last week about her upcoming appearance. "I've been waiting to go back." Earlier in the week Simpson – who turned 21 last week – told MTV News she saw her second chance on SNL as a way to conquer her fears. "I feel like I became a stronger person and I definitely grew from that situation." Her new record, I Am Me, will be released Oct. 18 and contains two songs that relate to the SNL debacle: "Catch Me When I Fall" and "Beautifully Broken." "I wouldn't have some of the songs on my record if it weren't for learning that it's okay to fall on your face," she said. "It's life to learn how to put yourself back together."

(Pagesix.com)PUCKERING UP ASHLEE Simpson is generous with her affection. On Tuesday at P.M. lounge, where she launched her new CD, the slightly ungrammatical "I Am Me," the willowy wailer was seen first kissing one young man and then another. When P.M. owner Unik got up to sing "Happy Birthday" to the newly minted 21-year-old, the mike went dead so he played it on the conga drums. Singing along were record exec Jermaine Dupree, heiress/model Lydia Hearst and bleach blond designer Richie Rich (is that his real name?).

So how did Ashlee Simpson get a whole hour on Larry King Live last nite (Secrest was the host so guess he booked her). Even after the whole lip synching fiasco, I still kind of like her..she just seems kind of sweet and kooky. Also, like her new song "Boyfriend"..hiding my head in shame now :unsure:Our favorite Pa Simpson also made an appearance :lol:. He came on and assured us that Nick and Jess Are still a couple and that All couples have fights. Stop the Presses! Secrest tried his best to get any kind of scoop but Pa Simpson was having none of it. Secest also brought out about 10 magazines with N/J on the cover(all those bizarre headlines)...it almost seemed like Pa liked it. He made some kind of comment that N/J are popular so that's why all the covers...something like that.One cute moment. Secrest asked Ashlee to comment on some of today's celebs..he mentioned Paris, Christina,etc. She said nice things. Then he mentioned Britney. Again another nice comment. Then he mentioned Kevin Federline...she had a Complete blank look..she said absolutely nothing. Secrest then made some comment like "well guess we know how she feels about him..Next". She started laughing. I figure she is not a fan of his :D

Ashlee Simpson doing press in Toronto for a new album.

Shows up wasted to a McDonalds, cursing at other customers, climbing onto

the front register/table, and calling the minimum wage McDonald's employee a

"Bitch" and asking to see the manager. She refuses to take a picture with a

fan unless they "kiss my foot" first.

Wow- this video is better than her SNL meltdown!!!

http://tinyurl.com/7mhtu

ASHLEE Simpson had a boozy blowup at a Toronto McDonald's last week that was captured on video. Canadian TV show "E Talk Daily" ran embarrassing footage that showed the slurry songstress climb on top of the counter, call a cashier who asked her to get down a "bitch" and refuse to take a picture with a fan after he declined her condition to "kiss my foot." The show reported that Simpson had been fueling up at the bar of the Toronto Four Seasons before embarking on the mayhem at McDonald's. Asked about the video, Simpson's spokesman quipped, "A girl should be allowed to buy a burger in peace." It was only the latest in a rash of incidents involving soused celebs behaving badly at fast-food franchises.

Chester the Molester.....................errrrrrrrrrr.............I mean Papa Joe probably must have done a bad job w/ his bible studies if she has been acting like that.

I saw clips of Ashlee at McDonald's on t.v. She made SUCH AN A** out of herself! :wacko: You can tell from that clip that fame has TOTALLY & COMPLETELY gone to her head! ^_^ Ashlee is living in her own little dream world! :P

(Yahoo.com)Ashlee Simpson Looking for an Average JoeAshlee Simpson may have followed sister Jessica's lead by launching a singing career, but she's not interested in mirroring her romantic life by linking up with a famous guy. "If you fall in love with somebody, you fall in love with somebody, but I would really like to not like a celebrity," she said with a laugh in a recent interview with The Associated Press. Of course, Jessica Simpson is married to fellow singer Nick Lachey. The pair has been under a microscope since their MTV reality show "Newlyweds" made them A-list stars. It has recently been reported that they have broken up; publicists for the pair have denied it. Like her sister, Simpson also has had a celebrity romance though not as high profile. She dated fellow singer Ryan Cabrera, and also like her sister, had her relationship chronicled on an MTV reality show last year. "It's definitely interesting when your relationship is in a magazine and people know about it and how I had this reality show and people knew what was going on in my relationship," she said. The pair have since split, though she is still friends with Cabrera and calls him a "great guy." But an average Joe seems to have a better shot with Simpson these days. "I think it would definitely be easier. I'm not looking for an actor, I'm not looking for a musician!" Simpson's latest album, "I Am Me," was released last month