Endora

Janet Jackson

Janet's 'Damita Jo' in Downward Spiral

Numbers as of yesterday suggest that Janet will fall to No. 3 this week, with just over 110,000 copies sold. That's down from over 300,000 the week before. By comparison, Usher retains the No. 1 spot with another 400,000 copies of his "Confessions" going home in people's shopping carts....One thing really hurting Janet's sales: a surprising lack of airplay on radio stations. With the exception of some play at Urban Contemporary radio, Radio & Records — which monitors airplay — shows in its charts that Jackson is absent from the airwaves at all major stations.

Fox News

And this item courtesy of popbitch.com:        Steer well clear of Janet    Janet Jackson says she wants to put out a duet     with brother Michael this summer. It's no     surprise that she's totally supportive. A source    at her record company revealed that Janet has     always been ultra-loyal to her family. Back when    she was just a teenager starring in Different     Strokes, Janet discovered her father Joseph was    cheating on her mother Kathryn. Janet found out    who the mistress was, paid a visit to her hotel     and, we're told, "beat the sh*t out of her."

Janet's Struggling Album Poised for Re-Release

imdb.com

Janet Jackson is hoping for a second shot at success with her latest album Damita Jo - bosses are reportedly planning to release a revamped version of the project. The album was expected to shift hordes of units when it was released in March, following the endless media attention Jackson received when her breast was exposed at February's Super Bowl during a duet with Justin Timberlake . But since its release, a disappointing 863,662 copies of the album have sold - a poor comparison to her previous projects. And now news website Eurweb reports that Virgin Records plans to re-release Damita Jo in a package which will include six new tracks - and hopefully reignite interest in the struggling CD.

Not sure of the exact date but it's very recent and may I say :blink: :o

Posted Image

Janet Jackson running from paparazzi

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice pics...but the caption is all wrong..she wasn't running from the Paparazzi, Janet was looking for a Twinkie! LOL!

Janet Jackson's butt bongosOctober 7, 2005, 12:25:37 Janet Jackson has reportedly been caught on video sunbathing naked - and slapping her bare butt "like bongos". .A steamy paparazzi tape of the sexy star apparently lying in the nude appeared on the internet yesterday (06-05-05). .Sources claim the stunning singer can be seen sunbathing on her back, before rolling over and slapping her bottom several times, according to America's New York Post newspaper. However, the saucy footage has now been taken down.

Janet Jackson's butt bongosOctober 7, 2005, 12:25:37 Janet Jackson has reportedly been caught on video sunbathing naked - and slapping her bare butt "like bongos". .A steamy paparazzi tape of the sexy star apparently lying in the nude appeared on the internet yesterday (06-05-05). .Sources claim the stunning singer can be seen sunbathing on her back, before rolling over and slapping her bottom several times, according to America's New York Post newspaper. However, the saucy footage has now been taken down.

If the saucy footage is still up you can see it in the redlight district.. I posted it there a day or so ago :)

Thanks..... Ill check it out....dont get there tooo often.......just if my husband is not around....he doesnt understand my gossip addiction and I dont want him to catch me looking at pics of nekkid celebs~ :unsure:

Does Janet Jackson have secret teen daughter?Former in-laws claim singer, ex-husband James DeBarge had childMark J. Terrill / APJanet Jackson has not confirmed reports that she had a daughter with ex-husband James DeBarge. The singer and DeBarge were married for less than three months when she was just 18. The marriage was annulled a year later. NEW YORK - Janet Jackson and James DeBarge, who were briefly married in 1984, had a daughter together, DeBarge's brother Young DeBarge has claimed on a radio program.Young DeBarge said the child, named Renee and now 18, has been living with Rebbie Jackson, Janet's oldest sister. His comments lent support to reports that have circulated for years claiming Janet has a "secret" daughter.Jackson's publicist didn't immediately return a call from The Associated Press on Monday. The singer and James DeBarge were married for less than three months when she was just 18. The marriage was annulled a year later."James and the Jackson family kept everything real close, real tight," Young DeBarge said Friday on New York radio station WQHT, known as Hot 97. "They weren't very revealing about what the relationship was about.""No one really knew how it was working out until things kind of surfaced," he said.He added, "There's no telling what (Janet Jackson) is telling her."DeBarge said Renee "is a wonderful singer."Jackson, 39, secretly married Rene Elizondo Jr. in 1991. They separated in 1999. She is now dating Jermaine Dupri.Young DeBarge, 28, said he has recently finished an album.

Janet Jackson's Love Child?

Tuesday Oct 25, 2005 8:00am EST

Tuesday Oct 25, 2005 11:00am EST (updated)

By Todd Peterson

people.com

Janet Jackson's onetime brother-in-law dropped a startling secret during a radio interview over the weekend.

Young DeBarge, the brother of James DeBarge, who was briefly married to Jackson in 1984, told New York's Hot 97 that Jackson and his brother were parents of "Renee," an 18-year-old girl the couple secretly sent to live with Janet's elder sister, Rebbie, the New York Post reports.

Her birth was top secret, Young said. "James and the Jackson family kept everything real close, real tight," he told the station. "No one really knew how it was working out until things kind of surfaced."

Jackson was 18 when she and DeBarge first hooked up. They later eloped, but their marriage was annulled in 1985. Doing the math, an 18-year-old child would have been born in 1986 or 1987, after the annulment.

A representative for Janet Jackson wouldn't deny claim, saying instead that her client had no comment.

DeBarge also said he believed that Renee resented her situation and the fact that her mother did not acknowledge her.

"She hasn't really revealed that, but I'm sure that there's some feelings there," he said. "It's only natural that you wonder about what it is and how it's come to be that way."

Awww...nuts, did she have a nose job 2? I don't see the "Jackson" nose or the "Debarge" nose. :D

Where is that picture from? Is it circulating now? Pretty girl.

Unfortenetly the place I get these pics from never have a bloody source, so no idea how reliable it is.....

From jjb

the girl in that photo is Brandy Jackson-the daughter of Janet's oldest brother Sigmund "Jackie" Jackson. She has an older brother named Sigmund II. Her mother, Enid Jackson died of a brain aneurysm a few years ago. That photograph is from a Barbara Walters interview that she and her brother did defending their uncle Michael a couple of years ago-that's how I remember.

Does Janet Jackson have secret teen daughter?Former in-laws claim singer, ex-husband James DeBarge had childMark J. Terrill / APJanet Jackson has not confirmed reports that she had a daughter with ex-husband James DeBarge. The singer and DeBarge were married for less than three months when she was just 18. The marriage was annulled a year later. NEW YORK - Janet Jackson and James DeBarge, who were briefly married in 1984, had a daughter together, DeBarge's brother Young DeBarge has claimed on a radio program.Young DeBarge said the child, named Renee and now 18, has been living with Rebbie Jackson, Janet's oldest sister. His comments lent support to reports that have circulated for years claiming Janet has a "secret" daughter.Jackson's publicist didn't immediately return a call from The Associated Press on Monday. The singer and James DeBarge were married for less than three months when she was just 18. The marriage was annulled a year later."James and the Jackson family kept everything real close, real tight," Young DeBarge said Friday on New York radio station WQHT, known as Hot 97. "They weren't very revealing about what the relationship was about.""No one really knew how it was working out until things kind of surfaced," he said.He added, "There's no telling what (Janet Jackson) is telling her."DeBarge said Renee "is a wonderful singer."Jackson, 39, secretly married Rene Elizondo Jr. in 1991. They separated in 1999. She is now dating Jermaine Dupri.Young DeBarge, 28, said he has recently finished an album.

MORE SECRETS! No wonder these celebrities are mocked so much of the time! :wacko:

She has a son too???

http://www.groovevolt.com/Newswires/newswire.asp?ID=1653

DOES JANET JACKSON HAVE AN 18-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER?

Does Janet Jackson have an 18-year-old daughter? If you believe what Young DeBarge said during an appearance on New York City radio station Hot 97’s Morning Show With Miss Jones, the answer might be yes.

On the show Friday morning (October 21), DeBarge said that Jackson had a daughter when she was married to James DeBarge. He claimed on the show that he had a niece, “Renee,” the “just-about-18”-year old daughter of James DeBarge and Jackson. Young DeBarge refused to confirm that she also had a 16-year-old son from the same relationship.

Young claimed that the marriage took place approximately 19 years ago. He explained how he wasn’t prepared when his brother brought Jackson home and claimed that the Jackson family kept the relationship quiet.

During the interview, Young DeBarge said that he expected that the release of the information would occur “naturally.” He added that the Jackson issue is “a common question. I’ve always dealt with that. I’m prepared to deal with that.”

Goofy Video Embarrasses Janet Jackson

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9546087/

Why are people out there trying to hurt me? That’s what Janet Jackson is asking after a couple of particularly embarrassing recent revelations about the pop star.

Jackson’s lawyers have been working overtime to purge the Internet of a video that appears to be the singer sunbathing nearly nude, rubbing tanning oil on her body, and playing a little tune on her buttocks bongo-drum style.

Several Web sites have removed the footage, apparently after being contacted by Jackson’s reps. The effort comes as news hit the press of a report from a former in-law that seems to confirm something Janet Jackson fans have long whispered: that she secretly has a teenage daughter.

“I believe that she’s particularly unhappy about this video because she’s not in great shape,” says a source. “She doesn’t look that attractive. It’s not the six-pack abs Janet that we see in her videos.”

Calls to Jackson’s spokeswoman were not returned.

These rumors are so old and the math is all wrong. Janet's child would be 21. She released a brief statement to Access Hollywood today denying she has a child, and that was it. Let's give the woman a break already. :)

(NYDAILYNEWS.COM)Ex in-law pushes 'Nasty' kid rumor BY MICHELLE CARUSODAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF Pop diva Janet Jackson's former mother-in-law says she's "always believed" the sexy singer secretly gave birth more than 20 years ago, but she's never seen proof the alleged mystery kid exists."I've always believed that. Of course I do," said Etterline DeBarge, the mom of Jackson's first ex-husband, James DeBarge, 42. "I knew she was pregnant. She was heavy. I have an instinct. I can tell."But the matriarch of Motown Records' musical DeBarge clan says Janet, then 18, never said she was expecting a child. And the Michigan granny admits she's never seen evidence the phantom Jackson child exists."It's like accusing somebody of murder when you can't find a body," she said. "We don't know for sure."The curvy pop superstar was briefly married to James DeBarge, a singer and keyboard player in his family's R&B group, in 1984. Janet's father, Joe Jackson, disapproved of the union. The marriage was annulled in 1985.For years rumors swirled that the songbird had a secret child who was given up for adoption, but the story took on new legs last week when James DeBarge's kid brother and aspiring singer Young DeBarge, spilled the beans on a New York radio talk show. He claimed the mystery child was an 18-year-old girl named Renee who was raised by Jackson's older sister Rebbie, but Rebbie has no such child, according to several Jackson family sources. Rebbie has two daughters, ages 35 and 28, and a son, 19. Janet Jackson's rep refused to confirm or deny the report, but said the singer didn't want to comment.Etterline DeBarge remains hopeful. "All my grandkids want to find me sooner or later," she told the Daily News yesterday. "Maybe that will happen now."

(Yahoo.com)Janet Jackson Denies Having 'Secret Child' Janet Jackson says she is not a mother. In a terse statement released Wednesday, the 39-year-old singer denied a former brother-in-law's claim that she has a "secret" 18-year-old daughter. "I do not have a child and all allegations saying so are false," Jackson said in a statement released to the syndicated "Access Hollywood" TV show. A call to Jackson's publicist by The Associated Press Wednesday wasn't immediately returned. On Friday, Young DeBarge, the brother of Jackson's ex-husband, James DeBarge, said Jackson and his brother had a child named Renee that was living with Rebbie Jackson, Janet's oldest sister. "James and the Jackson family kept everything real close, real tight," Young DeBarge said on New York radio station WQHT, known as Hot 97. Jackson and James DeBarge, a singer in the former R&B family group DeBarge, were married for three months in 1984, when Jackson was just 18. Jackson secretly married Rene Elizondo Jr. in 1991. They separated in 1999. She is now dating Jermaine Dupri. Young DeBarge, 28, is promoting his debut album.