princess

Matthew McConaughey

:o So Matthew's story is appropriate but her reaction to it isn't? From his story, I'm visualizing Matt and his brother spilling their joy into boots they've named after George. Their mother must be so proud.

The only embarrassment I see is if that is the complete speech she gave. Hopefully she thanked a few people after that ~ does anyone know?

Jesus Christ, big fucking deal. Have we become so puritanical as a nation that you can't say anything as mild as this with having to scurry and apologize and claim that you "blacked out"?

It infuriates me too. God damn country music fans.[i like country music, the real stuff. Not this current pop country shit they keep on the radio. Thank god for satellite...]

I hate when this happens, but I agree with Lainey in her response from Tuesday:

Country Asskisser

Someone emailed me the other day along the lines of: Lainey, if Carrie Underwood is a bitch and you love bitches than why do you hate Carrie Underwood?

Why?

Because she’s a fraud.

A sweet and sugar on the outside, poison flowing on the inside fraud. Ask those she’s cussed out and dismissed. They’ll give it to you straight up. Anna Wintour would never hide her bitch. Carrie is hiding her bitch.

Of course the MiniVan finds this hard to believe. Because she’s blonde and loves the Lord. And also because of stank ass Rossum moves like this – consider yourself warned: you must resist the urge to punch.

So the other night at the ACM Awards, Matthew McConaughey presented Entertainer of the Year. Before announcing Carrie’s name, Matthew expressed his affection for George Strait, recounting how he got “lucky” one night while wearing George Strait’s boots. Something like that.

When Carrie came up on stage for her acceptance speech, she joked: “I don't know what to say. I got nothin' ... I want to see those boots, Matthew.” Quite possibly the first time she’s shown a little personality.

Apparently what she said constituted a Country Sin. For which she had to apologise to the ENTIRE WORLD via Fox News. Of course Fox News.

"I'm so embarrassed, I totally embarrassed myself. I just blanked. You want to say something eloquent in a moment like that and I embarrassed myself. I'm sorry Matthew, I'm sorry to my family. I'm totally embarrassed."

Um…sorry for what? Embarrassed for what?

What, exactly, did she do wrong?

Is this how it is? Humour is outlawed. Cookies for everyone and only sweetness should be served. Oh joy! Do you want to live there? NO NO NO!! NEVER!

This is what happens when you play it too safe. Even worse when you’re faking it safe. She is faking it safe. Trust.

Yeah, I'm also thinking she had to apologize to preserve her wholesome, conservative, image. So she's fake...big whoop. 99.9 percent of people in the business are. :rolleyes:

Still pisses me off. Dolly Parton wouldn't have apologized for making a saucy statement!!! These new chicks need to find better role models :rolleyes:

Even Matthew McConaughey Was Inexperienced

Matthew McConaughey might be the epitome of rugged masculinity, winning his leading ladies' hearts in romantic comedy after romantic comedy, but even this hunky Texan wasn't always the wisest guy in the bedroom.

"From checking out Playboy I always thought — jeezum, we still don’t have a better word for it than vagina, do we? —I thought it was behind the pubic hair, and it faced horizontal. You know, east/west, not south," he admits to Elle. "So the first time I got to third base, man, I was hunting for a long time."

He apparently learned the ropes, as he is now the proud papa to Levi, his son with Brazilian model Camila Alves. Matthew is such a doting partner, he even DJ'ed the labor with Brazilian tunes!

"Camila was the one who wanted the music, but she was also really quick to say, 'Skip that f----n’ song!,' " he reveals. "So here I was blazing through this playlist while she’s nodding her head yay or nay, and I’m like, This next song better have that groove or I’m going to have to run across the bed and change it."

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/mat...egnant%2F536481

It was an exciting Father's Day for Matthew McConaughey. Some special time with his girlfriend Camila Alves and their 11-month-old son, and a little Internet browsing. In fact, McConaughey took to his official website... to reveal the exciting news that Alves is pregnant with their second child.

The actor wrote: "Happy Father's Day. It's my first, and the last 11 months with Levi and Camila have been the most rewarding adventure to date. We have more blessed news to celebrate this Father's Day that [will] make this time next year double the fun. Levi is going to be a big brother... Yeah, we pulled off the greatest miracle in the world one more time, Camila and I are expecting our second child, bringing more life into the world, making more to live for. The future looks bright as the family grows.... just keep livin, Matthew and Camila."

In a May interview, McConaughey told PEOPLE that being a dad "is a wild, wonderful adventure. It's a great new chapter in life, for sure."

Late Bloomer Matthew McConaughey

Matthew McConaughey thinks life begins at 40.

The 'How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days' actor reached the milestone age yesterday (04.11.09) and says he is finally settling down and looking forward to life with girlfriend Camilla Alves, son Levi, 16 months and the forthcoming new addition to their family.

He wrote on his MySpace page: "The 30s were good to me and I'm really looking forward to my 40s, 'cause I'm a late bloomer. Got everything I need for a perfect 40th... a happy and healthy lady, son, and another baby on the way."

Matthew, 40, celebrated his birthday with family and friends until the early hours of the morning, enjoying a surprise performance by country musician Jamey Johnson.

He added: "There were some epic stories told, a lot of laughs and definitely some roasting. Somehow! No blood or glass broken.

"Going to spend some more time with my family and friends today, grillin' steaks and sippin' beers, celebratin' more to live for... and again thanks for all the b-day wishes."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Matthew McConaughey is a dad again

Matthew McConaughey's New Year has started on a high - he's become a father for the second time.

The actor's girlfriend, Camila Alves, gave birth to baby girl Vida on Sunday.

And the couple is delighted with their new arrival, who weighed in at seven pounds, seven ounces.

In a post on his official website entitled 'New Year and New Baby!', McConaughey writes, "Happy New Year everybody!!! Vida is Portuguese for 'life' and that's what God gave us this morning. Camila's recovering wonderfully and we are both truly honored to welcome this little lady into our family. Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers along the way. Another blessed day, we give thanks, just keep livin'. Matthew and Camila."

McConaughey and Alves already have a son, Levi, 17 months.

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Matthew McConaughey Proud to Have 'Made a Baby Girl,' Brother Says

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves are "doing fine" after the weekend birth of daughter Vida, the actor's brother Rooster tells PEOPLE. In fact, the proud papa is boasting about his latest accomplishment.

"He called me on Sunday afternoon and said, 'I made a little baby girl,' " reports Rooster. "He's all proud ... He's got it going on now."

Upon learning that Matthew is now the father of both a boy – 18-month-old Levi – and a girl, Rooster jokingly told his little brother "to quit copying me. You're paralleling me. Hell, we've got so many McConaughey girls now, we're all gonna have to learn volleyball and cheerleading."

Rooster, who is also the father of a son and a daughter, claims he isn't surprised that Matthew, 40, and Camila decided not to name their newborn after a booze, as their children's cousins are.

"I think I ruined it for him because I've already taken up that territory," Rooster says laughing. "I named my [3½-year-old] boy Miller Lyte because that's my favorite beer. And my [11-month-old] little girl is named Margarita Olympia ... I liked that beer, too, even though they don't even make it anymore."

Source People

What part of Texas are these people from? Yikes! Rooster sure likes to crow about naming his children after alcohol. It's actually kind of sad.

Matthew McConaughey’s Baby Mama ‘Wants Him to Sign a Financial Agreement’

MATTHEW McConaughey has come to blows with his baby mama Camila Alves — because she wants to tie him down with a contract and he’s having none of it.

According to the National Enquirer, Camila’s mom Multo Abrigado is pushing the model — mother of Matthew’s two children — to work out a financial agreement with the actor.

“Camila’s mother is very traditional, and she’s worried that since they are not married, Matthew could leave her daughter high and dry with two kids if he falls out of love with her,” a source said.

“She’s been telling Cam that she needs to force Matthew into a financial agreement, but when Cam brought it up, Matthew exploded. He said, ‘I’ll always take care of our babies — and you!’

“Now Multo is pressuring Cam to get Matthew to commit to a legal agreement.

“She said, ‘He wanted you to carry his babies – he ought to take real responsibility.’

“It’s caused a rift between them, and Matthew’s kind of scratching his head over it. He told me, ‘It seems kind of cold, doesn’t it?’

“But he’s got to realize that when couples love each other, they usually get married.”

Camila, 26, put her modeling career on hold since moving in with the movie hunk in 2007. Their son Levi is 18 months old, and she gave birth to daughter Vida on Jan. 3.

Source showbizspy.com

Matthew McConaughey Unveils Vida

Matthew McConaughey has revealed his daughter Vida to the world.

The 'Sahara' actor posted a picture of three-week-old Vida Alves McConaughey - his second child with wife Camila Alves - on his official website.

He wrote: "Here's a pic of our latest family member Vida Alves McConaughey.

"Thanks for all your well wishes our way, the future's lookin bright, just keep livin. (sic)"

The 40-year-old actor posted an announcement about the birth of his daughter on his website earlier this month and explained the unusual name choice.

He said: "On Sunday, Jan. 3rd at 12:13am, Camila gave birth to a healthy 7lb. 7oz. baby girl named 'Vida Alves McConaughey'... 'Vida' is Portuguese for 'life' and that's what God gave us this morning. (sic)"

Matthew's brother Rooster recently revealed his star sibling is extremely "proud" of his newborn daughter.

He said: "He called me and said, 'I made a little baby girl.' He's all proud... he's got it going on now."

Source femalefirst

Introducing Vida Alves McConaughey! Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves share a personal snapshot of their now 3 ½-week-old baby girl on the actor's Web site.

"Here's a pic of our latest family member Vida Alves McConaughey," the caption reads. "Thanks for all your well wishes our way, the future's lookin bright, just keep livin, Matthew and Camila." Not pictured is big brother Levi, 18 months.

Catch Camila as the host of the third season of Shear Genius, premiering Feb. 3 at 10 p.m. on Bravo.

Source People

Matthew McConaughey banned from sex by new mom Camila Alves

Matthew McConaughey is suffering six weeks of enforced chastity - while his girlfriend Camila Alves recovers after the birth of their daughter Vida.

Brazilian tradition dictates Alves must give her body 40 days to acclimatize following the January 3 birth - and that means no exercise, and especially no sex.

The TV presenter tells StyleList.com, "Where I come from, we believe in something we call a 40-day break after the baby. You have to let your body do its own thing. You give it time to recover and let everything settle down. In a way, it is nice. There is not so much pressure. You kind of respect all the hard work your body has just done and give it a break. For these 40 days you really take it easy. By that I mean no sex, light, healthy food, no trips to the gym. Then, after 40 days, you are good to go."

Three weeks into her recovery, Alves admits she can't wait to get active again - and is counting down the days to February 14, which appropriately coincides with Valentine's Day.

Alves adds, "I confess, I am getting a little anxious to workout. I miss it. Not just to get my body back in shape, but for me, for my head!"

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Matthew McConaughey's Positive Language Barrier

The 'Fool's Gold' actor insists his failure to grasp Brazilian girlfriend Camila Alves' native language is actually good for their relationship because it means she can vent her feelings about him more freely.

Matthew - who has son Levi and nine-week-old daughter Vida with Camila - explained: "Levi speaks a whole lot more Portuguese than Papa does. I get a little heck for it in the household.

"I've come to find that I do think it is actually healthy for our relationship that I don't speak that much Portuguese because she doesn't have to whisper if she's talking noise on me. She can speak out loud.

"I don't know what she's saying, but it sounds great... someone can say something about you right in front of your face and you don't even know it's about you."

The family are delighted with their newest addition, and the 40-year-old star admits the baby's routine is "pretty simple" for the time being.

He explained to US TV talk show host Jay Leno: "They eat, they c**p, they sleep and if they're crying they need to do one of the three and they're having trouble doing it. Real simple."

While Vida is easy to look after, Matthew says he and Camilla are unable to take their eyes off Levi because he is so inquisitive.

He said: "Levi is into everything. You don't go out and walk in the backyard and daydream for five seconds or he's on top of the house.

Source femalefirst

What part of Texas are these people from? Yikes! Rooster sure likes to crow about naming his children after alcohol. It's actually kind of sad.

Funny!!

people.com

Caught in the Act

They're best buds and concert buddies: Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson were singing along, clapping and swaying to the music at the Roxy in L.A., where reggae artist Mishka, who's signed to McConaughey's j.k. livin label, was performing. The actors were spotted in the VIP area – but McConaughey made his way to the stage at one point, leaving his friend behind. Says an onlooker: "[Matthew] was in his own world dancing and grooving to every song."

Posted Image