princess

Matthew McConaughey

Matty's done it for me since A Time to Kill. I don't even care if he prefers naked romps with his guy pals or he goes bald . . . I love this guy on the big screen! :D

Oh. My. Goodness. Is that really Matty, or just photoshop? Because, I've never seen a nude photo of him with his, um, Schlong being grabbed by another man before!!!

(Out.com)Just a Good Ol’ Boy at HeartCertainly the famously nude-and-drum-playing Matthew McConaughey never has fun with Craigslist either, though we were pleased to observe him a few years back late at night the lobby of a Milan hotel trying to score a three-way with a male buddy of his. Matty does like to have a good time, and what’s wrong with that? His career’s not doing too badly these days (OK, so we’ll forget Sahara, even though it did some business), and now the New York Post’s Page Six is reporting that People magazine is about to anoint the actor as its Sexiest Man Alive. Bongos, anyone?

I was thinking it was he and his male buddy with a girl..I've never heard of an all male-three way....but since it is from Out Magazine...Who knows? :huh: Maybe that's considered gay or something. I remember sports announcer Marv Albert wanted another man in the bedroom with the woman he was accused of biting some years ago...and he got teased about it because it might be gay. And as a dude I guess I would be concerned with crossing "swords" during the 3 way action. :D

McConaughey dubbed ‘sexiest man’ by People

‘Now I’ve made it,’ joked the ‘Sahara’ actor

Posted Image

AP

Matthew McConaughey dons the cover of People's "sexiest" issue, available on newsstands, Friday, Nov. 18.

NEW YORK - People magazine has named its annual “sexiest man alive” and, thankfully, Jennifer Aniston didn’t scoop this one up too.

Matthew McConaughey dons the cover of People’s “sexiest” issue, on newsstands Friday. The issue follows GQ’s choice of Aniston (as well as Vince Vaughn and 50 Cent) as “Man of the Year.”

But for the 36-year-old McConaughey, it’s a clear sign that his career is in the midst of an upturn — and that his girlfriend, Penelope Cruz, may be rubbing off on him.

“Now I’ve made it,” he told the magazine. “Wait until you see the roles I could take after this. You’re going to see my gut hanging over, plus 22 (pounds). It’ll be a whole new kind of sexy!”

McConaughey is the 20th “sexiest man” for People, who first bequeathed the honor to Mel Gibson in 1985. The magazine credited McConaughey’s “heaping helping of Texas’s finest Southern charm” for the choice.

The actor, whose career began with “Dazed and Confused” and “A Time to Kill,” starred this year in the summer action flick “Sahara” and alongside Al Pacino in “Two for the Money.”

So, what is Matthew's sexuality. I mean, didn't he and Sandra Bullock date for a long time? I would believe that Penelope Cruz would be a beard, but Sandra doesn't seem like the type who'd go for that.

Mike Walker - National Enquirer

MCCONAUGHEY'S CRAZY FOR A GOOD CONGA LINE

Still crazy after all these years, MATTHEW "Bongo Boy" MCCONAUGHEY literally stopped traffic on busy Santa Monica Boulevard when he boogied out of club Zanzibar during Afro-Cuban Dance Night, pumping his fists and kicking his legs high — leading a conga line dozens of people long across the street as horns honked and drivers shook their fists! Totally unintimidated, Bongo Boy just waved and kicked, kicked and waved — then slowly snaked his konga line of koo-koo kidz back into Zanzibar!

Published on: 06/30/2006

Posted Image

People.com: RUNNING MAN

Matthew McConaughey gets his heart racing – and ours – as he takes an oceanside jog Tuesday in Malibu.

UsWeekly:

Matthew McC Gets His Groove On

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Matthew McConaughey seems to be having no trouble getting over his split with long time girlfriend Penelope Cruz. He partied for three days straight in Costa Rica last weekend, dancing up a storm and flirting with clubgoers. No bongos in sight, sadly.

---

TMZ.com:

McConaughey's Lost Weekend

Posted Jul 7th 2006 1:24PM by TMZ Staff

Matthew McConaughey celebrated his independence from former girlfriend Penelope Cruz with a three-day bender in Costa Rica over the Fourth of July weekend.

Posted Image

Taking a cue from the movie that launched his career, the "Sexiest Man Alive" left much to be desired partying on the beach looking 'dazed and confused.'

Check out pics of Matthew's weekend beach blast.

A barefoot, shirtless, and sweaty Matthew got his groove on by drinking, dancing, writhing on the floor and even shushing one of his fellow vacationers.

Posted Image

Apparently McConaughey recuperated in no time, because just a couple of days later the confirmed bachelor was spotted hanging out with his bike riding buddies Jake Gyllenhaal and Lance Armstrong in Malibu.

Posted Image

I'll have what he's having pleaseedit to add: he cleans up amazingly well considering how he looks in these pics.

Edited by fykeylicious

What the HELL has that woman got in her ear ????????????

Wait till your teen comes home with those! :D Actually, those could just be regular earrings or they might be a take off of the wide round earrings some people wear to slowly enlarge the holes in their ears ~ don't know what they're called. Man is he blitzed!!

DRINKING BUDS

PageSix.com

Posted Image

July 9, 2006 -- MATTHEW McConaughey has found a wingman in Lance Armstrong, who not long ago split with girlfriend Sheryl Crow. The new best buddies were spotted polishing off some very expensive wine at Nobu in Malibu the other night, after which McConaughey started sending shots over to random tables and even flirted with Lindsay Lohan while having a cigarette outside. Matt and Lance turned up the next night at Hyde in Hollywood, where McConaughey had to be told three times to extinguish his ciggie.

Hmmm, first Jake and now Matt. Lance is getting around quickly. B)

We should give him a nickname... Sir Lance-alot.Poor Sheryl Crow. But on the flip side, it should make for some great new songs on her next album!

When Ted C. says Matty is Penelope Cruz's "supposed boyfriend" is he implying that Matty is gay? Or just that he's not really into Penelope.

That could be the other way round

poor cheryl crow nothing. getting out of that relationship is the best thing to happen to her. LA is NOT a nice man.

Dear Mostly Lurker:We want details!Your Chit Chat pals...