princess

Scarlett Johansson

There was something today about how pissed off Scarlett was that Mizrahi grabbed her tits at the Golden Globes.....I'll see if I can find and paste here.Liz Smith's column in the NY Post 1/23/06

SCARLETT JOHANSSON is beyond furious at the designer-turned-cabaret performer/turned "E!" red carpet interviewer Isaac Mizrahi. His handling of her bosom at the Golden Globes pre-show shocked the star. She said to friends, "If he hadn't been gay, I would have slapped him." Isaac was feisty with other female stars as well, and many feel he deserved to be slapped regardless of his personal orientation.

Edited by Hoyaheel

She didn't seem that upset at the time, funny how only after everyone else complained she decided to get mad.If it had been me, he would have gotten a normal-person-bitch-slap so fast his head would have spun. And I'm far from a prude.

Woody Allen seriously sounds like he should be in jail for child molestation, eeeew. Between these comments and his marrying his daughter, yuck, just total yuck. How does he think this is at all appropriate for a 70 year old man? Just a few years younger and he'd be in a Roman Polanski situation.

She didn't seem that upset at the time, funny how only after everyone else complained she decided to get mad.If it had been me, he would have gotten a normal-person-bitch-slap so fast his head would have spun. And I'm far from a prude.

You know Princess,I am not saying it is OK what Isaac did, but he is harmless to any heto' female or at least so I believe.But since he can't further her acting career she will be upset.I wonder how she would react if it were Woody Allen doing it???JMO. B) P.S Any form of harassment is wrong.(

I am not saying it is OK what Isaac did, but he is harmless to any heto' female or at least so I believe.

Anyone grabbing my boob is not okay - regardless if the motivation is sexual, trying to show dominance (which is Isaac's motive I think) or just as a joke. I would have been livid - but like I said, the fact she only got upset after everyone else made a fuss makes me poo poo her. What if Ellen DeGenerous has turned around and manhandled Isaac's balls the way he grabbed Scarlett's boob? I'll be really pissed if he gets less shit for this then Kathy Griffin got for the Dakota joke.

I'll be really pissed if he gets less shit for this then Kathy Griffin got for the Dakota joke.

I don't think he is really getting much heat at all.His show is still being carried on both E and Style networks.Just goes to show the double standard.

(CNN.COM)Groping breasts and other adventuresIsaac Mizrahi's red-carpet antics inspire rancor, defense LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Was it playfully outrageous, or just plain offensive?Live from the red carpet at the 63rd annual Golden Globes, E! correspondent Isaac Mizrahi groped Scarlett Johansson's breast, looked down Teri Hatcher's dress, asked Eva Longoria about her pubic hair and otherwise caught celebrities off-guard.The openly gay fashion designer didn't mean to offend anyone, E! Networks President and CEO Ted Harbert told The Associated Press on Friday.In fact, Mizrahi was just what the network ordered. He's already been assigned to carpet duty at the Academy Awards on March 5."I've hired Isaac because I felt the red carpet work on television, not just on E!, had become predictable, staid and frankly boring. What I wanted is someone who would bring surprise," Harbert said.But whether the staid Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences will take kindly to a repeat of Mizrahi's Golden Globes behavior on its own red carpet is another question entirely."I have no idea what plans E! has on Oscar night. If they're suggesting they would do something similar on our red carpet, we would have some good discussions with them," said academy spokesman John Pavlik. "I can predict we would be extraordinarily angry if that happened on our carpet. I cannot predict what we would do afterwards."E! has not received any official complaints from any of the actresses involved in Mizrahi's Golden Globes appearance, and no apologies have been issued, Harbert said.However, Mizrahi's comment to Charlize Theron about her Oscar-winning role as a "scary dyke with bad teeth" in 2004's "Monster" elicited a formal complaint from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.Harbert responded with a statement Thursday: "While E! Networks does not generally condone the use of that word, we are totally confident that Isaac is the last person on Earth who could be accused of even the slightest degree of homophobia."GLAAD spokesman Damon Romine said E! agreed to edit the word out of future airings of Mizrahi's encounter with Theron.What they weren't wearingMizrahi, who has his own talk show on the women-friendly cable channel Oxygen, questioned a stream of actresses on the Golden Globes carpet about everything from what they were wearing -- or not wearing -- underneath their gowns to personal grooming habits.He asked a purse-less Natalie Portman, 24, what she would do if she needed a cell phone, credit card or condom. Portman laughed.He tugged on Hatcher's bronze halter to look for a hidden speech. "Oh my God, he touched my stomach and then he pulled down my dress!" she said.Mizrahi asked fellow "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria what her "hair was like down there.""I'm sorry, I can't help myself," Mizrahi said, when called on his comments by co-commentators Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana DePandi.Fascinated by Johansson's skintight red Valentino dress, Mizrahi squeezed her breast -- twice. "What's going on!" she demanded.Johansson was too busy working on a new film to comment, said her publicist, Marcel Pariseau, and representatives of the other actresses did not returned phone or e-mail messages seeking comment by late Friday.Messages left at Mizrahi's New York office also were not immediately returned."I think he forgot he was on live television, and he talked to people as if he was in their living room, which is exactly what I wanted," explained Harbert. "As a fashion designer, he pokes and prods people's dresses every day."

I know it, I saw it happen and she was like WTF but laughing it off

"I've hired Isaac because I felt the red carpet work on television, not just on E!, had become predictable, staid and frankly boring. What I wanted is someone who would bring surprise," Harbert said.

Isn't that what Kathy was for?? <_<

I'm of two minds on this--I can see her "testing the water" before saying anything, but I can also imagine that walking the Red Carpet was pretty overwhelming and busy and hyper and-well, you get the idea--and she didn't really have a chance to think about what was happening and as a performer she's been trained to keep a smile on her face, the show must go on, yadda yadda yadda.....But once she had a chance to reflect, it pissed her off. I've had moments like that in far more private settings than the red carpet.....

Absolutely stunning.I love her.

Is she airbrushed? Her midsection is the only part of her that really has any "naturalness" to it...and it seems to be blend in with the couch.Her legs are really tanned...like Joe Isuzu tanned...

Behold the power of Airbrushing...

For real!! That is SOOOOOO NOT her body, I mean not even close. That has been photoshopped to make her look 20 pounds thinner. She was wearing major body garments at the GG's also, it was pretty obvious- girdle, etc. Edited by ts4them

I love her lips that glossy natural instead of neon red for a change. I'm with Woody on this--she needs to loosen up and dress & make-up more her age.....

Is she airbrushed? Her midsection is the only part of her that really has any "naturalness" to it...and it seems to be blend in with the couch.Her legs are really tanned...like Joe Isuzu tanned...

Yes, she is. Practically every starlet is...I can testify to that firsthand. Scarlett is a thick, gorgeous young lady...but clearly for some reason they had to thin her midsection and upper body out.

*worries that someone is going to start calling her fat* I think she's got a nice shape. And not just b/c I am told I resemble her (although that does make me extra sensitive to criticisms of her looks, lol!)

You must be beautiful. I really think Scarlett Johansson is one of the few actually gorgeous people in Hollywood right now. I also think Natalie Portman has some nice grace and style in her as well. I just don't get what the hub bub over people like Teri Hatcher is all about. Bitch looks anorexic.

You must be beautiful. I really think Scarlett Johansson is one of the few actually gorgeous people in Hollywood right now. I also think Natalie Portman has some nice grace and style in her as well. I just don't get what the hub bub over people like Teri Hatcher is all about. Bitch looks anorexic.

No! Unfortunately it's one of those situations, like most of us who look like celebrities, where I am of course a less attractive version of her. So it's fine for people who have seen me to say I look like her, and it's nice, but I don't mean to convey here (to those of you who can't see me) that I possess her degree of hotness. But thank you anyway ;)What I like about her (obviously, since I share some things in common with her) is that she's curvy in more of the old school, 1940s and 50s glamour girl kind of way, which I always thought was kind of hot (and more realistic for most of us to aspire to). I also like that she conveys a sense of intelligence in her movies (even though I hear she is dumb as rocks in real life).

Airbrushed or not she is a beautiful, young woman. I think it's kind of refreshingthat she dresses with style and grace. The styles that we see Lindsay, Britneyand the rest of them wearing are horrendous, for the most part.Woody is pond scum. Who the hell does he think he is telling her how to dress?He's a perv. <_<

Well, there's gorgeous and elegant and then there's dressing like a 50-yr old matron. Woody is FAR from the first person to comment that she dresses too old. I think there are lots of style icons should could model herself after--I'm REALLY not saying she needs to look trashy/trampy, but why not beautiful AND young??