princess

Scarlett Johansson

(IMDB.COM)Johansson Hints at Rift with Bay Hollywood beauty Scarlett Johansson has hinted she has a bad relationship with her The Island director Michael Bay, declaring the movie-maker has "lots of enemies." Johansson and her Island co-star Ewan McGregor's acting skills were blamed by producers after the action thriller failed to reach box office expectations. In a recent New York Times interview, Johansson talks about her love of on-set gifts and her pet Chihuahua. She says, "On the set of The Island. Ewan McGregor gave me coats and collars and lots of dog toys." After mentioning Bay has huge pet dogs, Johansson adds, "He needs them. He has a lot of enemies." When asked if Bay gave her any presents on the set, Johansson laughed politely, but did not elaborate.

(People.com)Caught in the Act• Scarlett Johansson, apologizing to the management of New York City club Home for dancing on one of their sofas. The starlet was drinking nothing but cranberry juice at the time. Also on hand: Jessica Alba, sitting a few tables away. Was that you? Soho? :D

It wasn't me; I only dance on tables :mellow:

WHOA...

...this is a nip slip waiting to happen!

Posted Image

Hummm, if she was one of my Normal-Person-Bitch-Slaps-Celebs-When-They-Do-Stupid-Things clients, she's get one before trying to leave the house in that. It just looks.... painful.

I back you up on that slap. You could also mention to her that we do not live in 18th Century France. :P That dress looks like it's striving and failing to reach that era (at the same time as her breasts are striving and failing to reach the sky)If she just tucked them in a bit she could look fabulous

Thanks for the photo..And shit...I ain't laughing...but drooling quite a bit! :P

Thanks for the photo..And shit...I ain't laughing...but drooling quite a bit!  :P

Down boy ;) Seriously, are they real? Were there no mirrors anywhere while she was getting dressed? I don't get how she could go out looking so silly, unless she wanted to be photographed? Is she going for an eccentric rep? :wacko:

Thanks for the photo..And shit...I ain't laughing...but drooling quite a bit!  :P

Down boy ;) Seriously, are they real? Were there no mirrors anywhere while she was getting dressed? I don't get how she could go out looking so silly, unless she wanted to be photographed? Is she going for an eccentric rep? :wacko:
She's going to be the first celebrity to poke both of her own eyes out :)It's too bad b/c her face looks really good in that pic too, but ain't nobody looking at THAT :D

Thanks for the photo..And shit...I ain't laughing...but drooling quite a bit! :P

:D *hmm, makes mental note re: Coral and Scarlett...BobbyD is a breast man* Bobby, are you Whip Em Off? Be straight with us now! Are you going through a nasty divorce???

LOL! Not me..I'm not Whip....Nope. :rolleyes: :D They're real by the way. She's actually cute in person.

AAaah, got it. I must be slow today. ;)

No, it was me - typical example of me trying to make a joke and it not being really that funny. (Even worse in real life than on the internet)

Yeah, just a TINY bit bigger in the bust and that dress would be fabulous!!! There's absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of cleavage. Or a lot of cleavage, but those things pushing her chin into perfect posture are no longer considered decolletage......

(IMDB.COM)Johansson Hints at Rift with Bay Hollywood beauty Scarlett Johansson has hinted she has a bad relationship with her The Island director Michael Bay, declaring the movie-maker has "lots of enemies." Johansson and her Island co-star Ewan McGregor's acting skills were blamed by producers after the action thriller failed to reach box office expectations. In a recent New York Times interview, Johansson talks about her love of on-set gifts and her pet Chihuahua. She says, "On the set of The Island. Ewan McGregor gave me coats and collars and lots of dog toys." After mentioning Bay has huge pet dogs, Johansson adds, "He needs them. He has a lot of enemies." When asked if Bay gave her any presents on the set, Johansson laughed politely, but did not elaborate.

I guess she doesn't want to work with him again! B)

(Yahoo.com)Johansson Enjoyed Allen's Working Style"Match Point" star Scarlett Johansson is glad that Woody Allen emphasizes words, not action. "He just really rarely requires that his actors go to the gym, which was a plus for me. And I didn't have to hang from a 50-foot building," Johansson said after earning a Golden Globe supporting actress nomination. She starred as an on-the-run human clone in the Michael Bay-directed summer action flop "The Island" after filming "Match Point," and before working with Allen again on "Scoop." "I think Woody's dialogue helped me to bring out one of the better sides of my acting," she added. "The dialogue is so fantastic, that you think if I screw this up, I'll really be a putz." Johansson, 21, has previously been nominated by the Globes for her work in "A Love Song for Bobby Long," "Girl with a Pearl Earring" and "Lost in Translation." "Match Point" received four Golden Globe nominations Tuesday, including best picture for a drama, best director and best screenplay, which Allen wrote. The 63rd annual Golden Globes will air Jan. 16 (8 p.m. EST) on NBC.

I am sorry to report that the crazy chestage photo I posted earlier is, I believe, photoshopped. I saw the original photo on Eonline today and it wasn't quite so boobielicious. I'll try to find it again.I apologize for requesting that Scarlett receive a slap that seems to have been unwarranted. *hangs head* in my defense, it came from the gofugyourself.com website, which until now I had thought to be rather reliable

Edited by soho2chelsea

I am sorry to report that the crazy chestage photo I posted earlier is, I believe, photoshopped. I saw the original photo on Eonline today and it wasn't quite so boobielicious. I'll try to find it again.I apologize for requesting that Scarlett receive a slap that seems to have been unwarranted. *hangs head*

Don't worry, soho...the day ain't over yet...Scarlett may do or say something that warrants a "tap" across those luscious lips... :P I had to soften it, I'm a dude...and some females might be ticked on this board about me(a straight male) authorizing the slapping of a woman.