Sign in to follow this  
Temptrous

50 Cent

50 Cent Has His Tattoos Removed

Rapper 50 Cent has had the tattoos on his arms removed - so he doesn't have to spend hours in the make-up chair on film sets.

The star, real name Curtis Jackson, is tired of early call times so his skin art can be covered up - and so he has gone under the Laser to have many of his tattoos erased.

He says, "I took 'em off. I've been on a few acting projects and they been making me get up... My call time is four hours before the regular acting talent because of the tattoos.

"I've got a project I'm supposed to be doing with Nicolas Cage, called "The Dance," it's a boxing film... it's like my passion project and... when you're a fighter you're sweating (and) with a whole bunch of make-up on and stuff like that, it doesn't look real to me."

But there's one tattoo 50 will never peel off: "I kept my back piece. I can't take that off."

Source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...x#ixzz0XL14dbD7

50 Cent Has Angelina Fantasy

50 Cent wants to be Brad Pitt so he can have sex with Angelina Jolie.

The rapper would love to swap bodies with the 'Inglourious Basterds' hunk for a day, so he could make passionate love to the beautiful actress.

He said: "I'd be Brad Pitt. Go sleep with Angelina and come back."

Brad and Angelina - who is regularly named as one of the world's sexiest women in polls - have been dating since 2005 and raise six children together.

Meanwhile, 50 has admitted his alcohol tolerance is so low, he gets drunk after two drinks.

The rapper - real name Curtis Jackson - told Complex magazine: "For me... two cups is over the limit. After one beer, you're drunk, technically."

The 34-year-old star also claimed he is prone to mood swings which affect the people around him.

When asked who he most annoying person he knew was, 50 replied: "It might be me. I'm a moody person."

Source femalefirst

50 Cent Condemns Video Censorship Rules

50 Cent has said that there are different rules regarding video censorship among music artists.

The rapper, who completed his world tour on Monday, used Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' video as an example of the double standards in censorship.

Speaking about 'Telephone', he told MTV: "I think it's hot. It's interesting how [the censors] let things go. Standards on each artist are held completely different.

"The 'P**sy [Wagon] - I'd like to see them leave that [license plate] clear and not blur it out when I make my next vehicle and it has the 'P**sy Wagon' in it. You know? It's interesting they let that fly.

"'It's Britney, bitch!' Nobody has a problem with that, but if I say, 'It's 50, bitch,' they say, 'Oh my God! You gotta edit that'."

The 34-year-old continued: "It's their personal perception of your intentions.

"There's actually a shot [in 'Telephone'] at the table in the diner where it's just [breasts]. It looks great. But if I shot the same shot in my music video, they would make me edit it immediately.

"Even if I had a female talent that was a recognisable talent that I asked to be a part of the project, they wouldn't let that go.

"They'd think in some way you are taking advantage of a woman for marketing purposes. It's interesting, the standards they place on each artist."

Source digitalspy.co.uk