Temptrous

Gisele Bundchen

A Whole New Fug

Posted Image

I love these Disney "celebrity whores as Disney characters" campaign, but they really fucked this one up. They had the fugness of Skeletor and they use him as Aladdin? You are telling me that you have Skeletor in front of you and you fail to use him as Jack Skellington from "Nightmare Before Christmas." Missed opportunity. Also, there's no way JLo could keep a floating carpet up. Her ego alone would force it to sink to the sand.

They also completely miscast Jessica Biel as Pocahontas. That bitch should've been Captain John. She's a dude! The only one I am fond of is Tina Fey as Tinkerbell. Shit, she could have played Pocahontas and I would've loved it.

The rest of the series includes JLo as Princess Jasmine, Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie, Gis Bundchen as Wendy and Mikhail Barishnykov as Peter Pan.

I really hope in their next series they make Star Jones get fat again to play Ursula. It would be a crime if they didn't do that.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

:lol: My hubby is ecstatic & our team LOST!!

How do I break it to him, it's a joke :lol:

Bundchen: 'If the Pats Lose, I'll Run Naked Through Mid-Town Manhattan'

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (Sportsman's Daily Wire Service) -- Winning isn't everything, particularly if losing means you get to glimpse Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen striding naked down the Great White Way. A trip to the Super Bowl has suddenly presented the Patriots with an unexpected dilemma: a choice between a perfect record and beholding the perfect body, unclad and in motion.

In the aftermath of their 21-12 victory over the San Diego Chargers, Tom Brady's celebrated girlfriend startled onlookers by promising to run naked down Broadway in the unlikely event the Patriots lose to the Arizona-bound N.Y. Giants -- unlikely until the very moment she parted her full lips and made the surprise announcement.

http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10613134 Edited by taco

Agent: Gisele Didn't Make Naked Super Bowl Promise

Talk about overshadowing Janet Jackson's Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction: Sports fans – and others – were hoping for a rare treat following reports that Gisele Bündchen promised to run naked through New York's Times Square if the Giants beat her boyfriend Tom Brady's New England Patriots in the Super Bowl Sunday.

Sure enough, the Patriots were upset, losing 14-17, leading CBS Sports to remind the former Victoria's Secret model about her promise to strip down for the people of Manhattan.

Only problem? Gisele's agent says the supermodel never made such a pledge. "She didn't say it. This is ridiculous," her agent tells PEOPLE. "What's wrong with the world?"

The world, it appears, will have to live without naked supermodels running through the streets – settling instead for Eli Manning and a ticker-tape parade.

Tom Brady Licks His Wounds With Gisele In Costa Rica

New England Patriots QB Tom Brady has retreated from his team's huge Super Bowl loss to the home of supermodel girlfriend Gisele Bundchen in Costa Rica.

However, it appears from this photo, not even paradise has cheered him up.

The Brazilian supermodel owns a multi-million dollar home in the hills above Playa Hermosa in the southern Nicoya peninsula, just north of the towns of Malpais and Montezuma.

However, it appears from this photo, not even paradise has cheered him up.

I clicked on it and enlarged it. It doesn't even look like him, nor does it look like Gisele. Weird.

Side Dish: How to date a football player

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 4:00 AM

Football wife Elisabeth Hasselbeck has some advice for Jessica Simpson and Gisele Bundchen when it comes to dating athletes.

"For most people, stress is spread out evenly Monday through Friday, but they have these huge spikes in their stress levels," she told us at JCPenney's launch of its American Life brand Tuesday night. "I always have to remind myself how physically tired Tim [quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals] is. I'm always like, 'Come on! Let's walk New York!' and he's like, 'My heel hurts. I just ran around for three hours. No.'"

Valerie Bertinelli Blasts Gisele Bundchen For Skinny Model Trends

The Jenny Craig weightloss spokeswoman insists too many girls and young women are starving themselves to emulate "skinny" catwalk stars, and the models fail to understand that sizes zero and two are not the norm.

Bertinelli tells Ladies Home Journal magazine, "When there were several of those models dying from anorexia and I read that Gisele Bundchen said something about it's not being the designers' fault but the parents' fault, I was like, 'Well now, wait a minute, Miss Skinny Girl.' (I said), 'Designers do have something to do with this because they hire women like you.' There was one designer who was proud of herself because she hired models that were a size four. And when asked why she didn't hire a (size) six or eight, she said, 'Because the clothes don't look good. They don't hang right.' Aren't you supposed to design clothes that look good on real women?"

Vogue's LeBron Cover Breaks Barriers ... But Not All of Them

March 14, 2008 12:45 PM

Rail-thin models, high-priced couture, two pounds worth of ads: that's generally what you expect from Vogue.

Not a hulking, screaming LeBron James dribbling a basketball.

The Cleveland Cavaliers' superstar graces the April 2008 cover of the magazine, clad in clothing and kicks from his own Nike line, beefy bicep slung around Gisele Bundchen. They're the bodies of Vogue's eighth annual shape issue.

"Because of the upcoming Olympics, we wanted to take a look at athletes, athletic prowess, and healthy bodies," said Vogue spokesperson Patrick O’Connell. "LeBron is 6’8, Gisele’s 5’11 -- they really say size and shape in a beautiful way."

LeBron's the first male athlete to grace the high-fashion mag's cover. He's only the third man to ever appear on the cover (apparently, Gisele looks good on the arm of Vogue's guys -- she posed with George Clooney in 2000. Richard Gere broke the estrogen barrier in 1992).

LeBron's also the first black man to land on Vogue's front page, but O'Connell said race had nothing to do with it.

"He’s an amazing person and an amazing athlete," he said. "And the only two other men who have been on the cover were there in a sort of zeitgeist moment. As a women's magazine, we rarely have men on the cover, period. "

So the basketball star has broken some barriers. But wouldn't it make sense for a women's magazine to feature a female athlete on its Olympic-centered shape issue? (How 'bout them Williams sisters?)

"They’re replete through the issue," O'Connell said. "One of our primary features is pairing models with athletes. Female issues are the center of the focus of the magazine. Obviously, we can’t put everyone on the cover."

Vogue does spotlight female athletes inside -- runner Allyson Felix, archer Jennifer Nichols and swimmer Kate Ziegler among them. And because it's the shape issue, O'Connell said it covers "all shapes and all sizes … from sizes 0 to 16."

But looking at the cover, Vogue's female ideal is clear -- lanky, leggy, linked to a hot guy, last name: Bundchen. So maybe the cover of the shape issue is exactly what you'd expect.

Sheila Marikar

*uhhh...yay...progress...* :rolleyes:

Brady Sacked by Baby Drama

Posted Mar 18th 2008 11:50AM by TMZ Staff

He's living in New York with his superhot supermodel girlfriend -- but is Tom Brady making any time for his six-month-old son?

TMZ found the off-season Patriot outside his home with Gisele and asked. Guessin' he didn't like that too much.

Gisele Bundchen has assistant turn the other cheek

By SHALLON LESTER

DAILY NEWS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gisele Bundchen gets some exposure at a Malibu photo shoot Monday. (Click pic for more photos)

Congratulations, sir – you surely must have the best job in the world! Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives one fashion assistant the thrill of a lifetime during a shoot with famed photographer, Mario Testino.

The Brazilian beauty took to the sands of Malibu in a pair of shredded jean shorts and matching vest, an outfit more reminiscent of a Def Leppard video than high fashion.

Bundchen, 27, looked tanned and rested, having just returned from a vacation with boyfriend Tom Brady. The pretty pair chilled out in Costa Rica and Paris last month before heading to Ibiza where she promoted her new collection of Vogue sunglasses.

While Brady might've lost the big game, he bagged one hell of a girl: his ladyfriend is the highest paid model in the world, amassing a $150 million fortune. In the last 12 months alone, she earned $32 million dollars thanks to deals with over 20 brands around the world.

Bündchen the Fourth Austin Powers Girl?

The Boston Globe is reporting a rumor that supermodel Gisele Bündchen, who has played roles in The Devil Wears Prada and Taxi, is being considered for the female lead in Mike Myers' fourth "Austin Powers" movie, following in the footsteps of Elizabeth Hurley, Heather Graham and Beyoncé Knowles.

The newspapers says the 27-year-old Brazilian beauty already has been given the script, and her agent will meet soon with Myers and director Jay Roach.

About a year ago, Myers was quoted as saying that the next "Austin Powers" film would be done entirely from Dr. Evil's point of view. It is unknown if that is still the case.

Myers' next comedy, The Love Guru, opens in theaters on June 20.

Source: comingsoon.net

The Boston Globe is reporting a rumor that supermodel Gisele Bündchen, who has played roles in The Devil Wears Prada and Taxi, is being considered for the female lead in Mike Myers' fourth "Austin Powers" movie, following in the footsteps of Elizabeth Hurley, Heather Graham and Beyoncé Knowles.

The newspapers says the 27-year-old Brazilian beauty already has been given the script, and her agent will meet soon with Myers and director Jay Roach.

About a year ago, Myers was quoted as saying that the next "Austin Powers" film would be done entirely from Dr. Evil's point of view. It is unknown if that is still the case.

My first thought was -_- but then my 2nd thought was how hilarious this could be to watch Dr. Evil having a conversation with someone who no one can understand when she speaks. Or maybe she'll just keeping repeating "you're so cute ~ I want to have your baby!" like they did on SNL. Seriously, if they saw The Devil or Taxi, then they know she can't speak. Not that it stopped Beyonce. B)

Gisele Bundchen is top earning model: Forbes.com

Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen remains the highest-earning catwalk queen after raking in more than 35 million dollars last year, Forbes.com revealed on Wednesday.

Bundchen, 27, may have ended her long-standing agreement with Victoria's Secret in 2007, but the blonde beauty still has around 20 contracts and has appeared in ads for Disney, Nivea and Aquascutum.

Bundchen, the former girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio and current partner of American football star Tom Brady, earned more than double the second highest paid model on the list, Germany's Heidi Klum.

Klum, 34, earned 14 million dollars through her modelling, media and fashion business interests.

Third on the list was British supermodel Kate Moss. Despite ending campaigns with several high-profile labels, the waif-like icon was able to net around 7.5 million thanks to the success of her fashion line.

Moss also continues to work for Donna Karan, Longchamp, Agent Provocateur, Yves Saint Laurent, Roberto Cavalli and Rimmel, Forbes noted.

Copyright © 2008 Agence France Presse.

My first thought was -_- but then my 2nd thought was how hilarious this could be to watch Dr. Evil having a conversation with someone who no one can understand when she speaks. Or maybe she'll just keeping repeating "you're so cute ~ I want to have your baby!" like they did on SNL. Seriously, if they saw The Devil or Taxi, then they know she can't speak. Not that it stopped Beyonce. B)

It doesn't matter how good looking she is...she cannot enunciate English. I never did figure out what she said in Prada...I think that is probably why Brady goes out with her. She can talk away and he doesn't understand so he can nod and just pretend he cares and then they have sex. I think a bigger deal should have been made about those idiotic shorts she is wearing than the sheet wrapped around Miley. That is hanging on the verge of obscene and is classless....oh yea, she's a model, so it's ok.

Has she had butt implants or is she just sticking her ass out in an unattractive way? I can't tell.

Maybe she always looked like that and I never noticed. :huh:

She always cocks her hips when she poses, to make it look like she is curvier than she really is. That dress is doing her breasts no favors - they look squashed down.

Has she had butt implants or is she just sticking her ass out in an unattractive way? I can't tell.

Maybe she always looked like that and I never noticed. :huh:

She always cocks her hips when she poses, to make it look like she is curvier than she really is. That dress is doing her breasts no favors - they look squashed down.

Actually they look like they're down right sagging. Perhaps they were recently deflated or downsized? B)

Bridget Moynahan Recalls Being 'Heartbroken' and Pregnant

By Janet Murphy

For Bridget Moynahan, bringing her newborn son home alone last year was "frightening" – and far from a dream – she reveals to Harper's Bazaar.

"I'm not sure anyone – and I could be wrong in this – grows up thinking, I want to be a single mom," Moynahan, 37, says in the magazine's July issue.

Shortly after the end of her three-year relationship with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady – who is currently dating Gisele Bündchen – Moynahan announced her pregnancy.

"When you're suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you're in your 30s, it's a hard conversation. I'm a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that's the way I'd be doing this," she says. "For a moment, it was hard for me to accept that this was the way I was going to have a family."

She gave birth to John – whom she gave her last name – last August. "I walk in and just started sobbing," she says of coming home alone with her son. "All of a sudden, you have this newborn you have no training for. It's frightening."

But having family and friends like I, Robot costar Will Smith rally around her, made it easier. "I got so much out of that," she says of that "traumatic time of being heartbroken" and pregnant. "It's golden and it's tough and it was f---ed up. But now I have a child, and it's the best thing in the world."

PASS COMPLETE?

Page Six

October 20, 2008 --

IT looks like Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are ready to take the plunge. Sources tell Page Six the Patriots' quarterback and the Brazilian supermodel are planning a wedding reception at Tavern on the Green. "They were recently there, and Brady had a long chat with Broadway Joe Namath," a spy said. Reps for Bundchen and the restaurant had no comment. Brady's flack didn't get back to us.