Temptrous

Gisele Bundchen

Rumor has it that Gisele might already have a bun in the oven, which is why she wanted to introduce Tom to her parents so quickly. We'll keep you updated on that one as soon as we get more info!

Damn, he's got some potent sperm.

Oh come on! How expensive are condoms? If this is true, this is - I'm just freaking speechless.

Let's just hope the women he'll cheat on Gisele with take birth control seriously.

I weep for the future when half the women on the planet are impregnated by Tom Brady. It's like a far more horrifying version of Children of Men. I wonder if he'll ditch her for someone else? Ladies, get your chastity belts ready - Brady is ON THE LOOSE.

This comment sealed the deal for me at the absolute ludicrous nature of his whole situation: I hope both Bundchen and Moynahan are having girls -- because 18 years from now, that's going to be the best season of "The Simple Life" ever.

I hope both Bundchen and Moynahan are having girls -- because 18 years from now, that's going to be the best season of "The Simple Life" ever.

:wacko:

From ohnotheydidnt:

A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family. The brief item was written by Joyce Pascowitch , who's the Brazilian equivalent of the New York Post's Richard Johnson . Brady's agent Don Yee did not return a phone call yesterday, and Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report. Two weeks ago, Brady's ex-girlfriend actress Bridget Moynahan revealed she's pregnant, and Brady is the father. ( Moynahan's rep had no comment yesterday on the possibility of a Bundchen baby.) Brady, 29, and Moynahan, 36, dated for nearly three years before breaking up in mid - December. Soon after, the two-time Super Bowl MVP began dating the Brazilian supermodel. The pretty pair recently enjoyed five-star stays in Paris, Milan, and Rome, and Life & Style Weekly is reporting that Bundchen also took Brady to meet her parents in Porto Alegre , Brazil. Bundchen, who's dated Leonardo Di Caprio and surfer Kelly Slater , recently told Vanity Fair that she'd like to have children, but she's in no hurry. "I'd be lying if I said [i didn't want a family] -- my parents have been married for 35 years and have six children," she said. "Thing is, I'm just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time."

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/11266292.html

Rumor has it that Gisele might already have a bun in the oven, which is why she wanted to introduce Tom to her parents so quickly. We'll keep you updated on that one as soon as we get more info!

Damn, he's got some potent sperm.

Oh come on! How expensive are condoms? If this is true, this is - I'm just freaking speechless.

Let's just hope the women he'll cheat on Gisele with take birth control seriously.

I weep for the future when half the women on the planet are impregnated by Tom Brady. It's like a far more horrifying version of Children of Men. I wonder if he'll ditch her for someone else? Ladies, get your chastity belts ready - Brady is ON THE LOOSE.

This comment sealed the deal for me at the absolute ludicrous nature of his whole situation: I hope both Bundchen and Moynahan are having girls -- because 18 years from now, that's going to be the best season of "The Simple Life" ever.

Indeed, he's a fast mover. Faster than O. J. rushing to claim he's now the father of little Anniesuebobbylynnettekerrykatona. :blink:

Forget the chastity belts ladies, get your brains in gear instead and stop having unprotected sex!

Sorry, as much as I dislike Tom Brady (and since I originally come from Boston, that's a hard admission) I gotta say GB is the asshat of the week if this is true. It takes two people to get preggers.

Forget the chastity belts ladies, get your brains in gear instead and stop having unprotected sex!

If Gisele is really pregnant, I don't think it was an accident on her behalf. It doesn't take a genius to work out that this is the best way to get the attention/spotlight back on her.

The unprotected sex thing goes for him too. "Yes honey, I'm on the pill." Did he not learn the first time?

Edited by leaivory

usmagazine.com:

Gisele Denies Pregnancy

Wednesday March 21, 2007

Gisele Bundchen has finally spoken out, denying reports that she's pregnant with boyfriend Tom Brady's child.

"It's crazy how people can make up these stories," the Victoria's Secret model complained on the Spanish TV show Corazon de Primavera.

"I'm not pregnant and I'm not planning to be pregnant anytime soon. I have so many contracts to do, so many projects."

Two weeks ago, the popular Brazilian celebrity website Glamurama.com.br reported that Bundchen was expecting a child with the Patriots Quarterback, who is also expecting a baby with his ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.

Bundchen added that she feels she's too young to have a child.

"It's just something I don't want now - it's something for the future," she said. "I'm 26 years old, for Christ's sake! Why would I have a baby now?"

"I'm 26 years old, for Christ's sake! Why would I have a baby now?"

Yes, because 26 is like... 17 or something. She's not too young to have a baby. A better reason would be "I've only just hooked up with my boyfriend and he's already gonna be a daddy with his ex. The only reason to get knocked up at this point would be to steal her thunder." Edited by leaivory

Maybe it's "crazy" because she's a transexual? Well, somebody had to say it! :unsure:

That is SO funny...I just saw a photo of her selling shoes and I thought, GOD, that's a man. Maybe the real story about the studly QB is that he swings both ways!!

Maybe it's "crazy" because she's a transexual? Well, somebody had to say it! :unsure:

That is SO funny...I just saw a photo of her selling shoes and I thought, GOD, that's a man. Maybe the real story about the studly QB is that he swings both ways!!

I thought that's what all the rumors were about before the latest pr leaks?! :D

I read stuff like this and it makes me think the tv show DIRT is so right on! This threesome could so be one of their story lines! Woman calls in tip that a model is pregnant by athlete. Model then has a great chance for a headline merely by calling in to deny said rumor which was originally planted by herself. Oh wait - I think DIRT already did this storyline just in the last few weeks! :wacko:

GISELE CRACKS THE CODE

GISELE BUNDCHEN is moving her film career up a notch with a part in The Da Vinci Code sequel, Angels and Demons. The Brazilian supermodel, who played a small part alongside Anne Hathaway in last year's The Devil Wears Prada and also starred in 2004's Taxi with Queen Latifah, is allegedly joining Tom Hanks to play a fairly prominent role in the screen adaptation of the novel by Dan Brown. "Regard it as a solid rumour until Sony Pictures comes out with an official confirmation, but it looks like filming on Angels and Demons should start in July, with Hanks and Gisele Bundchen both on the set," says Cinemablend. (Thursday 12 2007, AM)

Louise Roe

Well...can hardly wait now. :rolleyes:

Now, now, Bobby... Maybe Gisele plays a nun that took a vow of silence. ;)

(queen of the typo strike again)

Edited by TubaGirl

GISELE CRACKS THE CODE

GISELE BUNDCHEN is moving her film career up a notch with a part in The Da Vinci Code sequel, Angels and Demons. The Brazilian supermodel, who played a small part alongside Anne Hathaway in last year's The Devil Wears Prada and also starred in 2004's Taxi with Queen Latifah, is allegedly joining Tom Hanks to play a fairly prominent role in the screen adaptation of the novel by Dan Brown. "Regard it as a solid rumour until Sony Pictures comes out with an official confirmation, but it looks like filming on Angels and Demons should start in July, with Hanks and Gisele Bundchen both on the set," says Cinemablend. (Thursday 12 2007, AM)

Louise Roe

Good grief. She's going to try to become a serious movie actress?? :blink:

GISELE CRACKS THE CODE

Louise Roe

Good grief. She's going to try to become a serious movie actress?? :blink:

Wha.you missed the cinematic gem that was Taxi?? giselle is an ACTress!!! OMG who is casting A&D??

Now, now, Bobby... Maybe Gisele plays a nun that took a vow of silence. ;)

(queen of the typo strike again)

Owww....nice one! :lol:

It's been a long time, but the only female I remember in that whole book was the murdered guy's daughter (Victoria/Vittoria/something like that). I don't think it's spoiling the plot to reveal that the daughter is a love interest for Langdon / Hanks' character.

Please tell me Tom Hanks and Gisele are not going to be doing the nasty in this flick. That could turn me off sex for good (to my spouse's chagrin). :ph34r:

Maybe she plays a monk... One who has taken the vow of silence as TubaGirl suggested.

So what happened to her assertion that if she was a bad actress she would just stop acting? She said that BEFORE 'Taxi' came out, did she not read any of the reviews after? Did she think she was good?

So what happened to her assertion that if she was a bad actress she would just stop acting? She said that BEFORE 'Taxi' came out, did she not read any of the reviews after? Did she think she was good?

ROTFL! Awwww, that was good!! :lol:

Maybe she told Hanks she thought he was cute and wanted to have his babies? :rolleyes:

Nothing in the whole movie was good. There should be at least 1 good thing so she has a frame of reference to show her how bad she is.

Gisele Bundchen Hangs Up Her Wings

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen

Posted Image

It looks as though Gisele is parting way with Vicky's Secret . She's going to be too busy sending anonymous death threats to Tom Brady's babymomma which refer to her as "fat peeg" despite the fact that she's pregnant. Gisele's hard like that.

Gisele Bundchen is longer wearing Victoria's Secret. The Brazilian mannequin is giving up her wings as lead angel for the lingerie giant because it wouldn't up her $5 million-a-year salary. Her sister, Patricia Bundchen, confirmed to Brazilian Web site Glamurana that contract talks had broken off. "Her demands were outrageous. She got a new lawyer who was unrealistic," said a source. "Victoria's Secret doesn't care. They have five new hotter, younger girls debuting next year. And they won't have to deal with any craziness." Reps for Bundchen didn't return e-mails. A rep for Victoria's Secret declined comment.

I don't know what I'm gonna do without Gisele in those Victoria's Secret catalogs. I don't want to wank to "five new hotter, younger girls". I want the real thing. I want a tough model bitch from some Eastern Bloc or South American country. Tom Brady's a lucky, lucky man. *sigh*

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/01/gisele...p_her_wings.php

Gisele Might Have Been Making Unruly Demands, Vicky's Secret Might Not Have Loved The Fact That She Was Digesting Food

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen

Posted Image

Victoria's Secret and Gisele Bundchen might have parted ways due to a combination of some insane demands on her part, coupled with her having gained some weight .

According to the Brazilian media, among Gisele's long list of dealbreaking requests in contract talks were that she never be on the runway at the same time as ex BF Leo DiCaprio's current GF, Bar Refaeli! Get offa my runway, world!

Miss Bundchen also wanted to travel less and make more money. Fashionista gossipistas are saying that Victoria's Secret was not happy that Gisele packed on 15 lbs. after giving up cigarettes. "When you stop smoking you gain weight, because food tastes better than when it tasted like ashtray," quipped Miss B, whose weight gain and health kick sparked rumors that she might be pregnant with footballer Tom Brady's li'l pigskin.

The not sharing the runway thing is mentally challenged if it's true. But god forbid the chick eat anything. Guys don't want bonerack bitches in thongs. They want an ass. An ass that can back up on them! Am I right, ladies? Let's all have some blueberry muffins and share a pint of Ben & Jerry's and stop punishing ourselves.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/04/gisele...esting_food.php

(Pagesix.com)

Thongs R Her

GISELE Bundchen is counting down the seconds until her contract with Victoria's Secret runs out so she can cash in on her new deal with H&M. Page Six sources tell us the bronzed beauty - who is always on the arm of boyfriend Tom Brady - is "negotiating a lingerie line" with the label. "Gisele has been in talks with H&M for a long time, but for legal issues she has to wait for her Victoria's Secret contract to end to start the project." Reps for Bundchen did not comment.