princess

Rosie O'Donnell

Never thought in my lifetime I'd ever see a Lesbian I'd actually dislike! :rolleyes:

And THAT'S why we don't judge based on sexual orientation, right?? God forbid I judge all gay men by Perez Hilton, or all lesbians by Rosie O'Donnell :rolleyes:

Lainey (yeah yeah I know) had a fun piece about the Rosie/BabaWawa fight today: http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=5523

Ok...wow...someone went a little far with my joke...I was basically playing on the joke of straight men loving lesbians and two females getting it on....so thanks for pointing out my apparent prejudice...the joke is dead now.

Do you do parties? You must be a blast at funerals! ;)

Bobby--from your joke to my tongue in cheek, the Gods of the Internet have miscommunicated us to each other again.

I'm irish--I'm usually drunk at funerals ;)

Bobby--from your joke to my tongue in cheek, the Gods of the Internet have miscommunicated us to each other again.

I'm irish--I'm usually drunk at funerals ;)

Fair enough...not if I'm at the bar before ya! ;)

Rosie and Trump: Round 34,673 Alpha Quadrant Niner

TMZ is....zzzzzzzzz

Donald Trump says that Barbara Walters called Rosie O'Donnell a "pig" in a phone conversation and that "she won't be [at "The View"] for long."

Trump sent a letter to Rosie O'Donnell this morning alleging that he and Babwa had a conversation about the Trump-Rosie hostilities while Babwa was on vacation.

Trump says that, according to Walters, "working with [Rosie] is like living in hell" and, "Don't worry, she won't be here for long." What's more, Trump says that Walters advised him, "Donald, never get into the mud with pigs."

Who in the blue hell would tell Donald Trump anything? That freak obviously can't keep a secret. He's gonna go running to the nearest television network, cable station, radio program, kid's morning puppet show or homeless newspaper whenever he's got something to say because he's hooked on seeing his ass in the press. So either he's lying or Barbara wanted it out there that she hates fat loudmouthed lezzies. Either way, I'm..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Now, It's Rosie Vs. Barbara

Somewhere, Star Jones is laughing her now emaciated ass off. Yesterday morning, Barbara Walters and Rosie O'Donnell had a little yelling match because Rosie is ticked off with the way Walters handled the Rosie vs. Donald situation (this is part where I would summarize said feud except that, seriously, if you don't know it by know, you will never, never, never know it, whoah, oh, oh). According to Page Six:

The fight started around 8:30 a.m. when Walters, back from a two-week vacation, walked into the hair and makeup room at ABC studios and tried to hug O'Donnell, whom she hired onto the popular show. According to spies, O'Donnell recoiled from Walters' touch and yelled, "You kept me in the newspapers this whole time!"

Both "View" producer Bill Geddie and Walters tried to calm O'Donnell. Walters told her, "I did everything I could to squash the story" - prompting Rosie to scream, "You didn't call me for 10 goddamn days, and you didn't tell me what you were going to say on television!"

FOX News.com

Rosie O'Donnell Will Probably Leave 'The View'

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

By Roger Friedman

Rosie O'Donnell — quite rightly, I believe — has had enough of Barbara Walters and "The View." I am told that she is not likely to renew her one-year contract when it ends in June and will leave the crazy talk show after boosting its ratings higher than ever.

Sources say that Rosie feels that the backstage antics at "The View" "are completely dysfunctional." O'Donnell, who's got plenty of money and lots of outside interests, simply doesn't need to be there. I am told that her contract was for "one school year" and that ends in June.

But ABC might feel differently, given that O'Donnell has made "The View" bigger than ever. It's conceivable that the network brass will prevail — either buying out or retiring Walters and convincing O'Donnell to stay as the show's moderator.

Ironically, oddsmakers would have guessed that Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Rosie's political and ideological opposite, would have been the one to cause O'Donnell the most pain at the show. But it turns out that Walters, the woman who chose O'Donnell for the job in the first place, surfaced as her backstage enemy.

The tension between Walters and O'Donnell surfaced yesterday, first when Page Six reported that the pair had a fight about the Donald Trump-Miss USA saga just before the show went on air Monday morning.

Then later yesterday, a letter from Trump to Rosie was leaked, in which Trump told O'Donnell that Walters, essentially, had betrayed her to Trump and acted disloyally.

Whether or not this is completely true is irrelevant. But this — not the public façade she's carefully crafted — is the Barbara Walters I've seen in action over the years.

The first indication of this was seen earlier last year when she ditched the unpopular Star Jones in a most unceremonious and ungracious way. That should have been some indication to everyone that Walters was capable of just about anything as she struggled to preserve what's left of her crumbling fiefdom at ABC.

According to my sources, the Trump letter wasn't the first piece of correspondence in this story. Walter apparently sent O'Donnell a letter over the Christmas holiday that wasn't particularly supportive either. O'Donnell told friends she couldn't believe Walters' take on the situation.

How this leaves "The View" for the rest of the TV season remains a mystery. O'Donnell isn't going to quit, and Walters can't fire her without ABC's approval — and she won't get it.

The show is already lacking a fifth correspondent, and without O'Donnell — who replaced Meredith Vieira — it doesn't have a marquee name as moderator. Of course, we'd love to hear what Joy Behar is saying off camera about all this.

Barbara just called Donald a poor, little pathetic man,(or something to that effect), on The View!!!!!! Then she and Rosie high fived... Barbara probably did the only thing she could have done to reedeem herself after what Donald said in that letter to Rosie...I wonder what he'll do to retaliate - probably something like throw himself into the street, have a tantrum like a 2 year old, and then tell everyone Rosie made him act that way...What ever he does, his credibility as a businessman is all but flown out the window - he's proven himself to be a loose cannon, and an all around mean guy.

Barbara just called Donald a poor, little pathetic man,(or something to that effect), on The View!!!!!! Then she and Rosie high fived... Barbara probably did the only thing she could have done to reedeem herself after what Donald said in that letter to Rosie...I wonder what he'll do to retaliate - probably something like throw himself into the street, have a tantrum like a 2 year old, and then tell everyone Rosie made him act that way...What ever he does, his credibility as a businessman is all but flown out the window - he's proven himself to be a loose cannon, and an all around mean guy.

Donald is already whining about this, but I don't care enough to cut & paste.

But you can read it here -> http://www.tmz.com/2007/01/10/pooped-donal...babwa-a-puppet/

And a good time was had by all.... Ughh can this just fade away already <_<

Edited by taco

Oh, I don't know - I'm rather enjoying seeing his big 'ol ego getting cut down to size...this is better than who forgot her underwear today...or who's vacationing in Barbados -

What ever he does, his credibility as a businessman is all but flown out the window - he's proven himself to be a loose cannon, and an all around mean guy.

And he can't keep a secret or take the high road. This story was also on the Drudge Report this morning. I think his business associates will react accordingly. It's one thing for a "television personality" to do things like he's done - quite a different story for a respectable business man to be like that. I'm pretty sure the beginning of his end starts now - we'll see how long he can drag it out. -_-

Barb comin' up Rosie

Peacemaker no longer, Walters backs

O'Donnell in mud war with The Donald

BY ADAM LISBERG

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Barbara Walters finally took sides in the battle between her friends Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump yesterday - backing her TV sister and calling The Donald "pathetic."

"That poor, pathetic man," Walters said on "The View" yesterday, whipping the crowd into a cheering frenzy as she slapped hands with O'Donnell. "You know, he just can't - he just can't let go, but we're moving on."

Walters had tried to play peacemaker between O'Donnell and Trump, who spent much of the last month calling each other names and making fun of each other's looks.

But the talk show veteran - who once put Trump on her "Ten Most Fascinating People" show - finally snapped after Trump insisted that Walters had privately told him she shouldn't have hired O'Donnell.

Walters said it wasn't true - and after a brief backstage blowup with O'Donnell, she locked arms with Rosie to take on the voluble mogul.

"Well, he's at it again," O'Donnell said at the start of yesterday's show, though they never mentioned Trump by name. "How about that, Barbara? You okay?"

"I'm okay, darling," Walters cooed, as the women in the audience hollered their approval.

It was too much for Trump, who quickly called Walters a liar and a "sad figurehead" on a failing show.

"Barbara Walters has taken the low road for the sake of her show," Trump said in a statement. "Barbara has become a sad figurehead dominated by a third-rate comedian."

Trump's "The Apprentice" opened its new season Sunday, but it was the third-rated show in the time slot. New ratings for "The View" come out today, but it usually wins in its slot in New York.

"Donald Trump will not destroy Barbara Walters or Rosie O'Donnell," said Cindi Berger, a spokeswoman for both women. "These are two strong, smart women, both of whom have been pioneers and role models."

So who else could get drawn into this? Well, Danny DeVito was asked to take sides at a Los Angeles event this week.

"I know both [Trump and O'Donnell]. They're both really nice people," DeVito said. "If I had to chose between Donald or Rosie, I guess it would depend on what I was going to do with either of them. They should chill."

Madonna Defends Her Pal Rosie O'Donnell

AP

Rosie O'Donnell has a powerful ally in her feud with Donald Trump: her close friend Madonna.

"People are giving Rosie a hard time," Madonna, who starred with O'Donnell in 1992's "A League of Their Own," said Thursday on NBC's "Today" show. "I wish they'd stop. I don't think it's fair."

The 48-year-old pop star told "Today" co-host Meredith Vieira that she'd first heard about the flare-up between O'Donnell and Trump while vacationing "in the middle of the Indian Ocean" and quickly e-mailed O'Donnell.

"I have to hear it from the horse's mouth," Madonna said. "Basically, I mean, she's a stand-up comic. I think all stand-up comics talk about provocative things in their monologues before shows, and I think that's a commonplace thing."

"I don't know exactly the content of what she said," she continued, "but I have a feeling that if every stand-up comic was penalized for saying politically incorrect things or provocative things, I think they'd all be hung in the public square."

The Rosie-Donald feud began last month after Trump announced that Miss USA Tara Conner would keep her title, which had been in jeopardy because of underage drinking. He owns the pageant.

O'Donnell, the outspoken moderator of ABC's "The View," hit a nerve when she said the twice-divorced real-estate mogul had no right to be "the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America." Trump fired back, calling her a "loser" and a "fat pig" in various media interviews.

Madonna appeared on "Today" to promote "Arthur and the Invisibles," a release by The Weinstein Co., slated to open Friday. Madonna, who voices the character of Princess Selenia, says playing a princess is "new" for her and her fans.

"They perceive me as a queen, not a princess," she joked, adding: "I just loved the idea of playing a character where I can create a fantasy world that has nothing to do with who I am, or what people associate with me."

___

ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co. NBC is owned by the General Electric Co.

JUST GIVE IT A REST ALREADY . . .

Page Six

January 13, 2007 -- DONALD Trump just won't let go. The publicity-mongering developer surprised XM Satellite Radio hosts Opie and Anthony yesterday morning when he called the show. Although Trump told them he wants to end his feud with Rosie O'Donnell, he kept slinging insults at "The View" star. Listeners were shocked to learn O'Donnell attended one of Trump's weddings - but were even more startled at Trump's account of his guest. Asked by Opie to discuss what O'Donnell consumed, Trump replied, "She ate plenty."

It's not my fault

Rosie calls flap 'an old issue' after gay cruise sinks vacationers' plans

BY BILL HUTCHINSON

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

TV loudmouth Rosie O'Donnell says she's not to blame for a cruise ship foulup that has sunk hundreds of summer vacation plans.

The co-host of ABC's "The View" tried to deflect criticism yesterday after the Daily News reported complaints from a string of angry passengers bumped from a Norwegian Cruise Line in July because she chartered the entire boat.

"It's not Rosie's fault," said Rosie's rep Cindi Berger. "This is an old issue. This happens every time someone charters a cruise, but because it's Rosie, people want to make it an issue."

After O'Donnell booked the ship for a gay and lesbian family cruise July 7-14 from New York to Bermuda and the Bahamas, hundreds of people learned Friday they had been bumped and their vacation plans put in limbo.

"The company sincerely apologizes for this change and would like to thank its guests for their understanding," Norwegian Cruise Line officials said in a statement issued yesterday.

The company offered a measly $50 onboard credit to displaced passengers and agreed to reschedule them for another cruise at a later date.

"It's onboard credit, which they're going to get right back," bumped passenger Carol Farina of Sound Beach, L.I., said of the mea culpa. "They're not doing anything for us."

Farina said her granddaughter Jessica DeGonzague, who suffers from lupus, a chronic immune disorder, had been hoping to celebrate her 16th birthday at sea.

"She chose not to have a Sweet 16 party like all her friends. She just wanted her whole family around on the cruise," said Farina, adding that her family has been planning the trip for almost a year. "Now she's so disappointed. I feel so bad for her."

She said up to 50 members of her family arranged their vacations around the trip and put deposits down on 16 staterooms.

"I don't blame Rosie O'Donnell," Farina said. "I think it's up to the cruise line."

She said Norwegian officials have offered to accommodate her family on a cruise a week later. But some relatives, including Jessica's godfather, may not be able to get the time off from work.

"I think it's totally unacceptable," Farina's sister Joanne Fenlon, of West Islip, L.I., said of the cruise line's compensation offer. "It's like a slap in the face."

"It's not Rosie's fault," said Rosie's rep Cindi Berger. "This is an old issue. This happens every time someone charters a cruise, but because it's Rosie, people want to make it an issue."

You mean to tell me that when Rosie booked THE ENTIRE SHIP for a cruise, she had NO IDEA she'd be displacing pre-arranged vacationers??? It's not like she's booking a tiny yacht. Here's the little ship that sails that NY/Bermuda/Bahamas itinerary: Posted Image

I feel sorry for those people who got booted because of this. They'd had this planned and arranged for a long time. Guess with Rosie's big fat ego, she really would need the entire vessel.

http://socialitelife.com/

February 28, 2007

Someone Else Verbally Bitchslaps That Twit On The View

Filed under: Rosie O'Donnell

The only reason I would ever watch The View is to see people make that conservative cretin chick cry. Rosie's apparently started getting around to it. Elizabeth was speaking in defense of the Patriot Act and big Rose shut her ass down.

On today's edition of the crack-like ABC gabfest, Rosie O'Donnell got Elisabeth Hasselbeck's conservative knickers into a big twist when Ro argued with her usual vehemence against the Patriot Act, concluding by hitting Liz with the ageist remark, "You're very young, and you're very wrong," (E is 30, Ro is 45). This, of course, just wound Elisabeth right up, prompting a strange pointy hand-dance of rage.

Rosie then really stuck it to Elisabeth, suggesting that resorting to ageism is the only way she can bottle her Hulk-like rage to sit at the same table with someone with whom she disagrees "so abhorrently."

Rosie's almost as irritating as Hasselbeck, what with the haikus and the "liars get cancer" shtick. But if she were to reach over and clothesline that pinhead off her stool, there wouldn't be a lot of sympathy.

February 28, 2007

The only reason I would ever watch The View is to see people make that conservative cretin chick cry. Rosie's apparently started getting around to it. Elizabeth was speaking in defense of the Patriot Act and big Rose shut her ass down.

On today's edition of the crack-like ABC gabfest, Rosie O'Donnell got Elisabeth Hasselbeck's conservative knickers into a big twist when Ro argued with her usual vehemence against the Patriot Act, concluding by hitting Liz with the ageist remark, "You're very young, and you're very wrong," (E is 30, Ro is 45). This, of course, just wound Elisabeth right up, prompting a strange pointy hand-dance of rage.

Rosie then really stuck it to Elisabeth, suggesting that resorting to ageism is the only way she can bottle her Hulk-like rage to sit at the same table with someone with whom she disagrees "so abhorrently."

Rosie's almost as irritating as Hasselbeck, what with the haikus and the "liars get cancer" shtick. But if she were to reach over and clothesline that pinhead off her stool, there wouldn't be a lot of sympathy.

Did you ever notice that some of Bush's biggest supporters are the dumbest people you can find? Britney? Elizabeth? Bo Derek? I wish Elizabeth all the ill will available in the universe. I cannot stand that idiot. GO ROSIE!!!

While I'm by NO means a fan of EH, I absolutely HATE when people use the "you're too young" defense in an argument. Like that would explain their point. What? Rosie remembers being alive when Lincoln blatantly disregarded the Constitution during the Civil War?

I'm young(ish) and I don't like the Patriot Act - WTF does age have to do with anything? Hasselback might be an ignorant asshat, but IMO Rosie's not too far behind.

February 28, 2007

Did you ever notice that some of Bush's biggest supporters are the dumbest people you can find? Britney? Elizabeth? Bo Derek? I wish Elizabeth all the ill will available in the universe. I cannot stand that idiot. GO ROSIE!!!

I'm sure the feeling is mutual, especially since all liberals are geniouses. :rolleyes:

Edited by mkf

Rosie Dig Is Crying Shame

AN on-air dig from co-host Rosie O'Donnell during an episode of "The View" this week left co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck in tears after the taping, sources told Page Six. "Elisabeth just can't take it any more," the insider said of her tensions with O'Donnell, who constantly slams her conservative stance. Things got especially ugly on Wednesday. Hasselbeck said she supported the government's access to citizens' phone conversations. Liberal O'Donnell responded, "Elisabeth, you are very young and you are very wrong." Hasselbeck accused Rosie of ageism and broke down later off-camera. By yesterday afternoon, Rosie had blogged: "i said some of elisabeth's comments were ignorant which was ignorant itself." This wasn't the first time the women have clashed on camera, but sources told us the insult was the last straw for Hasselbeck. "Her days there are numbered. She is looking to leave," said the spy, who hinted that Hasselbeck was shopping for a permanent spot at E! O'Donnell's rep, Cindi Berger, said, "They get along great. They have differences of opinion, but that's what makes 'The View' so great and newsworthy." Reps for "The View" did not return numerous calls.

UPDATE: Rosie Enters Idol's Frenchie Fracas

By Brian Orloff and Stephen M. Silverman

Rosie O'Donnell jumped into the controversy over Antonella Barba remaining on American Idol after racy photos of her circulated on the Web.

On Tuesday's The View, Rosie addressed the fact that Frenchie Davis was booted off American Idol in season 2 for once appearing on an adult Web site and Barba remains on the show. "Why is it that Frenchie was kicked off and this girl was not?"

When cohost Elisabeth Hasselbeck suggested that it might have been because Davis's site was for pay, O'Donnell said she did not buy the argument.

"I think it's racist. I do," said O'Donnell, adding in reference to Davis, "I think it's because she's black."

She added (eventually sounding like Elmer Fudd), "It's weightist and wacist, too, you wascally wabbit." Furthermore, O'Donnell said of Barba, "She can't sing a note, by the way." (TMZ.com ran a clip of the show on its Web site.)

Davis herself has questioned the fairness of the situation. "I think it's fantastic if Idol has evolved and I think it's fantastic she won't have to go through what I went through four years ago," the singer told the New York Post. "But if the rules have changed, I believe there should be something to make up for the fact that I was humiliated needlessly."

Davis, 27, who described her 2003 ordeal as a "very painful experience," said that she would love to speak to the show's producers but emphasized, "I wish no one ill. I've never bad-mouthed Idol and I never will."

But the singer – who says she was upfront about her racy photographs when she auditioned for the show – has a group of people fighting on her behalf. Civil-rights activist Najee Ali is leading a protest on Tuesday at the Kodak Theatre – where Idol tapes – to protest why Barba has been allowed to remain. "It's unbelievable that such movement is being made for me without me having to say a word," Davis said in a statement.

Since leaving American Idol, Davis has enjoyed a steady run in the Broadway hit Rent, which she'll leave on May 24. Afterwards, Davis told the Post she plans to perform at nightclubs and work to create arts programs in inner-city schools.

"Idol" Producer Slams Rosie, Defends Show

Posted Mar 7th 2007 5:13PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: TV, American Idol, The View

Nigel Lythgoe, executive producer of "American Idol," has just released a statement in response to criticism made against the show by "View" host Rosie O'Donnell. It reads:

"Without wishing to add to the obvious self-promotion of Ms. O'Donnell, I feel as though I must refute her absurd and ridiculous claims that 'American Idol' is racist and/or weightist.

"Ms. O'Donnell has, once again, spoken without thought or knowledge. Viewers need only look at the show tonight to realize that 'American Idol' constantly confirms to America that talent has nothing to do with weight or color."

It was Rosie's comments on Tuesday's episode of "The View" that drew "Idol's" ire. Rosie called the show "weightist and racist" over the way it has handled the Antonella Barba photo scandal this season, as opposed to when it booted contestant Frenchie Davis for the same thing. Although an "Idol" spy tells us that the difference is that Frenchie was paid for her pre-Idol porn, while Antonella's photos were private, and published without her knowledge or permission.

"Idol" has also banned "The View" from using clips from the show.