princess

Rosie O'Donnell

Rosie is the Rush Limbaugh of the left- which is NEVER a good thing.

Bingo...Excellent analogy...That's why I can't totally get aboard the liberal ship Rosie....actually that ship would be a big ass battleship with huge set of dingys. :D

Thats funny because so many people want to break a bottle on her ass.

:D

Rosie is the Rush Limbaugh of the left- which is NEVER a good thing.

Bingo...Excellent analogy...That's why I can't totally get aboard the liberal ship Rosie....actually that ship would be a big ass battleship with huge set of dingys. :D

Thats funny because so many people want to break a bottle on her ass.

:D :D

O'Reilly and Trump's Mutual Man-Love Over Rosie

Posted May 30th 2007 10:20AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: TV, Celebrity Feuds

Donald Trump joined Bill O'Reilly last night so they could massage one another's egos over having created, as O'Reilly put it so smugly, the "monster" that became Rosie O'Donnell on "The View."

With Rosie leaving "The View," the pair of smarmeisters -- O'Donnell's most public nemeses over the past year -- chummed it up on "The O'Reilly Factor" last night. O'Reilly wondered aloud if they hadn't overplayed Rosie, and Trump alleged that O'Donnell once "ate a lot of cake" at his wedding to Marla Maples, way back before they were at each other's throats.

No word on whether it was necessary to expand the set to accommodate both of their heads.

All AP News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hasselbeck Communicating With O'Donnell

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is trying to patch things up with Rosie O'Donnell, her former co-host on ABC's "The View," after last week's on-air spat. On Tuesday's show, Hasselbeck said she and O'Donnell were "in communication a lot," though Hasselbeck didn't say whether they had talked on the phone or exchanged e-mails. Their confrontation last Wednesday led to O'Donnell's early departure from the daytime chatfest.

"This weekend gave us the opportunity to tackle our most important Hot Topic yet, and that was the power of forgiveness, and I believe that we've begun that process," Hasselbeck said. "And so now that enables us to move on in a very positive way. ... I'm really happy about that."

Show creator and co-host Barbara Walters said Tuesday she had been sending e-mails to O'Donnell and they remain "close friends." Walters also said O'Donnell is welcome back to "The View" as a panelist at anytime.

The argument between Hasselbeck and O'Donnell began over O'Donnell's earlier statement about the war: "655,000 Iraqi civilians had died. Who are the terrorists?"

Talk-show critics accused O'Donnell of calling U.S. troops terrorists. She called Hasselbeck "cowardly" for not saying anything in response to the critics, which set off their lengthy argument.

On Friday, ABC said O'Donnell asked for, and received, an early exit from her contract. O'Donnell said last month she would be leaving because she couldn't agree to a new contract with ABC executives.

In a video blog posted Saturday on her Web site, O'Donnell said she didn't think she and Hasselbeck would ever speak again.

"I haven't spoken to her, and I probably won't, and I think it's just as well," O'Donnell said. "I wrote her an e-mail, and she wrote me back, and there you have it."

O'Donnell also said she never really fit in on the show.

___

ABC is a division of The Walt Disney Co.

___

On the Net:

ABC:

http://www.abc.com

Rosie O'Donnell:

http://www.rosie.com/

I feel a bit sad for her children. Must be difficult to have a mother who publicly picks fights with everyone she comes into contact with.

I don't feel too bad for the kids...I mean at least their Mom isn't throwing up in a nightclub, caught on tape sniffing cocaine, made a sextape(thank God for us all...and I actually dig Lesbians), or voted for Bush...awww..geez. That's not right... :D

Rosie O'Donnell on Poem Overdrive

Filed under: Rosie O'Donnell

Posted Image

Rosie O'Donnell recently emailed CBS' "The ShowBuzz" in poem form, explaining how she has picked up crafting as a way to express the frustrations she feels as a result of her on-air spat on "The View" with Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

sometimes when the words become too incendiary as they come from me

i look to images

what i feel

part here

there

this that

sewn together

taped

stapled

something out of nothing

scraps

what is already done

becomes somehow new

and old

at once

a memory

There are a number of things that I love about this situation:

1) She's answering emails in poem form, which I imagine makes her correspondence look like a really long quote included in her signature block.

2) She's crafting. I have a feeling there's an angry patchwork quilt with baby doll heads sewn to it with Elisabeth's name on it. Well, it's not so much that I have a feeling as much as that I'm trying to will it so.

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/30/rosie_...m_overdrive.php

(Pagesix.com)

Pals Rally Around Rosie

FRIENDS of Rosie O'Donnell are still fuming over Elisabeth Hasselbeck's treatment of the rotund radical on "The View." And they're just as worked up over Hasselbeck's appearance on Fox News when she didn't defend O'Donnell against accusations that she equated U.S. troops with "terrorists." "It's disgusting," said a friend of O'Donnell. "Rosie gives more money - anonymously, I might add - than almost anyone else for causes related to the troops." O'Donnell, who donated over $1 million to Hurricane Katrina victims, gave $300,000 to a soldier rehabilitation center in San Antonio, Texas. Her pal wondered, "What has Elisabeth given?" Of course, O'Donnell also picked up the tab for war protestor Cindy Sheehan's hefty medical bills after Sheehan, who lost her son in the Iraq war, had to undergo a hysterectomy. O'Donnell told a pal, "[sheehan] has served our country well." O'Donnell's rep said, "Rosie is a true patriot."

(Pagesix.com)

"Rosie gives more money - anonymously, I might add - than almost anyone else for causes related to the troops."

It's nice that Rosie gives money to charity and doesn't say anything about it.

O'Donnell, who donated over $1 million to Hurricane Katrina victims, gave $300,000 to a soldier rehabilitation center in San Antonio, Texas. Her pal wondered, "What has Elisabeth given?" Of course, O'Donnell also picked up the tab for war protestor Cindy Sheehan's hefty medical bills after Sheehan, who lost her son in the Iraq war, had to undergo a hysterectomy. O'Donnell told a pal, "[sheehan] has served our country well." O'Donnell's rep said, "Rosie is a true patriot."

It's not nice that Rosie gives money to her friends so they'll say it in the press for her.

I guess this is how celebs do things "anonymously". :rolleyes:

NBC Exec Says He Will Do Anything to Get Rosie O'Donnell

Thursday, June 07, 2007

By Roger Friedman

NBC Exec Says He Will Do Anything to Get Rosie O'Donnell

Look out, ABC -- NBC wants Rosie O'Donnell in a bad way.

New programming chief Ben Silverman is telling friends he will do anything to get O'Donnell onto the network, and not just in daytime. Silverman is talking to O'Donnell about hosting a prime-time game show he has up his sleeve as well as a daytime hour a la "The View."

O'Donnell, meanwhile, is sitting pretty. Her final ratings on "The View" skyrocketed the show to unprecedented success. Barbara Walters will have quite a gap to fill over the summer as she looks for replacements.

It's not like O'Donnell is going into semi-retirement while Silverman prepares his offer. On Monday, Rosie will give friends a sneak peek "hard hat" look at the new arts center she's building on West 45th Street named for a teacher who inspired her love of Broadway.

The building, bought for her For All Kids and Rosie's Broadway Kids foundations, will open officially this fall. The facility is set to contain two dance studios, a music studio, practice rooms, a library, study café, changing rooms, administrative offices and a rooftop terrace. The New York City Department of Cultural Affairs will assist in the funding.

Circle your calendars for Nov. 19. That's the day Rosie and Kelli Carpenter will host a 10th anniversary gala for O'Donnell's charities and the completion of the building.

Who knows? If Silverman has anything to say about it, Rosie may already be back on the air by then.

I don't feel too bad for the kids...I mean at least their Mom isn't throwing up in a nightclub, caught on tape sniffing cocaine, made a sextape(thank God for us all...and I actually dig Lesbians), or voted for Bush...awww..geez. That's not right... biggrin.gif

LOL. yeah, I feel sorry for many celeb kids, including (but not limited to) Britney's blobs, Celine Dion's little prince, Lila grace (Moss), Ireland Baldwin, etc. And yes, Rosie's children, too.

Edited by Freckles

Rosie O'Donnell Taking a Break from the "Heteros"

Posted Image

After leaving "The View," Rosie O'Donnell has been staying busy as a special guest on Cyndi Lauper's True Colors tour. This Sunday evening, she appeared on stage with the pop star, performing on the drums and then tossing her sticks into the audience. Before her performance, she talked about her highly publicized year on, and subsequent departure from "The View."

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"I got to tell you, I've been hanging around with those heteros for a full year and it's not fun," she said. "Turn around one minute and they'll stab you in the back with a high heel. They will."

That sounds very similar to one of my all-time favorite pop singles that I will never write, "Stiletto to the Heart." Girl, please don't front like queens don't do the same damn thing. But I can see how all that squabbling got old. And now it seems that after spending her time as a co-host, it seems that Rosie might be looking for a less political hosting gig. She's expressed an interest in taking over for the retired Bob Barker on his game show, "The Price is Right." I think she'd probably do well. Until someone shows up and tells her the price is wrong. And then she is forced to beat them to death with koosh balls, which sounds like a rather fun way to die. Shoot, maybe I'll do it.

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/06/18/rosie_...the_heteros.php

STFU ROSIE!

Posted Image

Rosie O'Donnell just won't keep her lips shut about the whole "View" incident. People are finally moving past it, but she's not. Rosie is currently on tour with Cyndi Lauper's True Colors tour and she once again talked shit during a Columbia, MD gig.

Rosie told the audience, "I got to tell you, I've been hanging around with those heteros for a full year and it's not fun! Turn around one minute and they'll stab you in the back with a high heel. They will."

Elisabeth Hasselcrack was singing a different tune at the Daytime Emmys. She said, "With Rosie, the conversation is always fun, real and true."

Rosie also talked about the whole Roe vs Wade thing by saying, "I don't want anyone to have control over my body besides me and Angelina Jolie. Just a little joke, Kelli. She's out sick. She'll never hear it. Don't you YouTube it, or it'll be two more years of counseling."

Hmmm....Rosie and Angie....? Not a bad idea! Both love buying kids, both are pretty annoying and Rosie needs to eat less while Angie needs to eat more. This is perfect!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Thankfully, Rosie Won't Be Doing The Price Is Right

Posted Image

Rosie O'Donnell posted a video on her blog answering questions from readers like she normally does. When reader asked her about "The Price is Right" and why she isn't considering moving her family to Los Angeles in order to do it.

Rosie said, : "Here's the thing. I don't really need a job. I'm in a weird position. I don't need the money. But I'm just saying I don't. So to get my entire family uprooted from their lives and move them across the country so that I can have a fantasy childhood indulgence job just doesn't seem fair."

"If they were able to do it in New York it would be a different story. But it looks like it ain't gonna happen."

CBS apparently offered her the moon, but Rosie doesn't want to relocate. She told producers she could shoot several shows a day that way she can still spend the most of the week with her family, CBS didn't bite.

So the job is up for grabs!

Even though I love Rosie, I think CBS probably passed on her ass. Didn't she say she was sick of being around the heteros? The Price is Right is nothing but heteros! Floor to ceiling!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Rosie Puts Weird Pic Of Her Daughter Ready For War On Her Blog

Posted Image

So Rosie went and posted a pic of her daughter Vivi on her blog. In this picture, the forlorn looking child is wearing a strap with real bullets on it. I'm not sure what Rosie's going for here. But I'm going (it's true) on this wack bitch's cruise and if she blows up the boat while I'm having sex with an anonymous stranger or trying to get my drink on - I'm going to have to roll up on her. Here's some samplin's of what her usually loyal fans had to say:

neelie: That is a horrible picture of VIvi!!

KARLA: RO, I AGREE WITH U ON MOSTLY EVERYTHING. BUT SOMEHOW I FOUND THE PICTURE OF VIVI DISTURBING. I DON'T EVEN LET MY CHILDREN PLAY WITH ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THAT. IT'S JUST A COMMENT. BUT OH WELL!!!!!!

David: that picture is gross! I am disturbed...leaving your site for a clearing of my mind as to what you are up to!

Amanda: Are you kidding me with that pic of your daughter? Why would you do that?

kathleen: WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT PICTURE OF VIVI WEARING BULLETS, I LOVE YOU AND IT REALLY OFFENDED ME !!!!

Jon E.: Not sure of the "message" you are trying to send with that pic of Viv, but I guarantee many are not going to get it... Children with bullets, even fake...?? what are u thinking?

I did read about the six-year-old who was recently used as a suicide bomber, so I'm sure it's a statement and yeah, war sucks but don't f*ck up my cruise with your raving. What? I never said I wasn't shallow.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/06/26/rosie_...on_her_blog.php

That is extremely messed up. If that isn't photoshopped, whatever "statement" she is making is not appropriately made using a child who is too young to understand what is going on and choose for herself whether she wants to participate in that.

And I say that as someone who kinda likes Rosie.

That is extremely messed up. If that isn't photoshopped, whatever "statement" she is making is not appropriately made using a child who is too young to understand what is going on and choose for herself whether she wants to participate in that.

And I say that as someone who kinda likes Rosie.

I understand what you are saying Soho. My real concern though, has this little girl been tested for anemia? I am no expert, but isn't she awfully dark around the eyes? My son had a short bout of anemia as an infant, and her eyes look worse than his did.

I understand what you are saying Soho. My real concern though, has this little girl been tested for anemia? I am no expert, but isn't she awfully dark around the eyes? My son had a short bout of anemia as an infant, and her eyes look worse than his did.

Do you mean around the eyes generally, or under them? My child often has dark circles under his eyes, and sometimes I do, too. Our allergist says they tend to run in families where allergies are present ... can't remember why or the medical term for it. But we're def not anemic. Also, that girl is incredibly pale, so any circles are going to stand out like crazy.

Edited by golden*girl

Do you mean around the eyes generally, or under them? My child often has dark circles under his eyes, and sometimes I do, too. Our allergist says they tend to run in families where allergies are present ... can't remember why or the medical term for it. But we're def not anemic. Also, that girl is incredibly pale, so any circles are going to stand out like crazy.

Maybe it is just that. She just looks very unhealthy to me.

Not only did Rosie O'Donnell come on down and meet with CBS execs to discuss taking over Bob Barker's orthopedic slippers, TMZ has learned she actually had to audition for the job and even filmed a "Price Is Right" test show. Do you know who I am?!

Rosie O'Donnell and Bob Barker

Rosie made the revelation during a crowd-pleasing twenty-minute standup routine on the L.A. stop of the Human Rights Coalition's True Colors tour on Saturday. The outspoken Democrat joked that one of the reasons the "Price" gig didn't happen was because she ad-libbed the line, "Don't forget to spay and neuter your Republicans." Arf!

O'Donnell's good friend, '80s popstar Cyndi Lauper, created the tour in order to raise awareness of issues and discrimination faced by gays and lesbians. The show featured musical performances by Cyndi, Erasure and Debbie Harry among others.

A source at CBS told TMZ that, to their knowledge, Rosie did not do any "Price" test shows.

TMZ

Maybe it is just that. She just looks very unhealthy to me.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was the "Les Miserables" girl. Since she is so into Broadway, maybe she is dressing her up to be Cosette or Eponine (sp)?

Rosie lashes out at Hasselbeck, Trump

‘Her only f-ing credit was ‘Survivor!’ Come on,’ says the former ‘View’ host

Access Hollywood

Updated: 6:27 p.m. ET July 10, 2007

NEW YORK - Rosie O’Donnell may have left “The View” two months ago, but she certainly hasn’t gone away quietly, reportedly ripping former co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck on a Gay Family Cruise and taking on once again — Donald Trump.

According to US Weekly, O’Donnell reported said she’d love to break into Donald Trump’s apartment and rub her belly all over him. Rosie also used the same line at the finale of the True Colors tour the Saturday before last in Los Angeles.

“Wow! That’s very sexy, it’s a very sexy thought,” Trump said to “Access,” tongue firmly in cheek. “A little bit flirty, but that’s OK. It’s very nice and I know she meant that well.”

At a press conference to announce his new line of office chairs through Staples, Donald threw out a barb of his own for Rosie — suggesting she should not sit in one on his new product.

“I said they are not strong enough we would have to make them out of steel,” he laughed.

On the other battlefront, O’Donnell allegedly drew devil horns, a tail and a fiendish goatee on a picture of Hasslebeck. US Weekly quoted her as saying of Elisabeth — “her only f-ing credit was ‘Survivor!’ Come on!”

Rosie went on to add that their last “View” face off wasn’t fought on an even battle field, allegedly saying, “I can’t fight with pregnant people. Just go have your baby and have a nice life.”

Representatives for O'Donnell and Hasselbeck had no comment on the story.

Copyright 2007 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

But you did... :rolleyes: Please make her go away!!!

Rosie lashes out at Hasselbeck, Trump

‘Her only f-ing credit was ‘Survivor!’ Come on,’ says the former ‘View’ host

Access Hollywood

Updated: 6:27 p.m. ET July 10, 2007

NEW YORK - Rosie O’Donnell may have left “The View” two months ago, but she certainly hasn’t gone away quietly, reportedly ripping former co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck on a Gay Family Cruise and taking on once again — Donald Trump.

According to US Weekly, O’Donnell reported said she’d love to break into Donald Trump’s apartment and rub her belly all over him. Rosie also used the same line at the finale of the True Colors tour the Saturday before last in Los Angeles.

“Wow! That’s very sexy, it’s a very sexy thought,” Trump said to “Access,” tongue firmly in cheek. “A little bit flirty, but that’s OK. It’s very nice and I know she meant that well.”

At a press conference to announce his new line of office chairs through Staples, Donald threw out a barb of his own for Rosie — suggesting she should not sit in one on his new product.

“I said they are not strong enough we would have to make them out of steel,” he laughed.

On the other battlefront, O’Donnell allegedly drew devil horns, a tail and a fiendish goatee on a picture of Hasslebeck. US Weekly quoted her as saying of Elisabeth — “her only f-ing credit was ‘Survivor!’ Come on!”

Rosie went on to add that their last “View” face off wasn’t fought on an even battle field, allegedly saying, “I can’t fight with pregnant people. Just go have your baby and have a nice life.”

Representatives for O'Donnell and Hasselbeck had no comment on the story.

Copyright 2007 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

But you did... :rolleyes: Please make her go away!!!

It's nice to see that Rosie isn't obsessing on it.