Sign in to follow this  
princess

Lost Discussion

So last nite's episode was kind of sweet..although stretching believability (of course).So how many back stories are left..Syed, the hot blonde guy :P, the bro/sister, the guy with the funny hair, pregnant girl..think that's it.

I'm such an idiot...I've watched the last couple of weeks and kept thinking the Africa American dude looked familiar, but couldn't place him. Duh, he's Link in the Matrix sequels and I've only seen those like a million times!! :unsure:

I'm such an idiot...I've watched the last couple of weeks and kept thinking the Africa American dude looked familiar, but couldn't place him.  Duh, he's Link in the Matrix sequels and I've only seen those like a million times!! :unsure:

Thanks Zion! You weren't the only one. I knew I'd seen him before - duh! LOL.I think he and the Korean lady are going to get it awwwnnnnn :P

LOL, Cy, good to know I'm not the only one. At least I was able to figure out who he was before I had to look him up on imdb, lol!

I wasn't too thrilled w/ last nite's episode.Did anyone else think for a split second that it was Kate laying next to Sawyer (in the flashback at the beginning of the show)? Now That would have been a great twist.Can someone give me a short recap of Sawyer's deal. I got lost no pun intended. So was the flashback of Him as the little boy or was this someone else he swindled..or did he swindle the couple???so confused.Was that kiss actually shown during the 8pm hour..whoahhhhhNow Next week looks good...also curious about Hurley's situation.

From what I gathered, the scam was worked on "Sawyer's" parents when he was a kid. The grifter was a guy named Sawyer. "Sawyer's" dad killed his mom, and then himself. "Sawyer" then grew up to be a grifter himself and adopted the name Sawyer. The oil deal he was working was a scam, but he dumped it once he saw that they had a little boy b/c it reminded him of himself. I have no idea if that is correct, but that's what I got from the whole situation. Anyone else?Now on to something I can understand - the kiss. Wow :o

I so wished they had let Sawyer die. That guy is a jerk. And he used to be the "guy I loved to hate". Now I just hate him. He's slimey. And that kiss almost made me gag. Uck.I'm ready for Hurley and Claire's backstory.

Kristin of E!

Posted Image

Emilie de Ravin (Claire): I'll admit. I've wanted to hate Emilie de Ravin ever since she played that man-stealing alien-whore Tess on Roswell. (Everyone knows Max was meant to be with Liz.) But the thing is, she's sorta instantly lovable, and not just because she really does have that adorable Australian accent.

Wow, I never even recognized her!

EOnline.com

LOST CHILDREN: NBC set to debut 29 Down as part of its Saturday morning kiddie programming. The new series from Discovery Kids follows a group of children who survive an airplane crash on a deserted island.

What, a G rated Lost show??

So did we really learn anything from last night's show.There was the French woman Danielle who has been on the island for 16 years. Did we ever really find out what happened to Alex and the other person (forget his name..the husband)? Also, how was she able to keep that medicine,supplies,etc for 16 years? So did something happen to Sayed at the end?? The previews only show the pregnant girl's delimma next week.I'm beginning to need an interpretor for this show.

No, we didn't learn anything from last night's show. Here's what I remember of the French woman that I think could be important later:Alex was her son. Apparently she thinks he's still alive (kept asking Sayid where he was) and that a government agency has taken him (thought Sayid was with a governement acency).Robert was her husband. He along with everyone else (assuming except Alex) got infected with something that made them dangerous so Danielle killed them all."They" are the ones still transmitting the signal. When Sayid asked her how she's still transmitting the signal (the batteries wouldn't have been able to do it) she said "They control it now" and Sayid asked "who's they" and she said "you".She hears people whispering in the forest.She seems to know what the big bad is - she said it's not a monster.Me thinks she's a bit crazy.Oh, and the last scene with Sayid showed him in the forest - I think he was hearing the whispers too (but music was loud enough I'm not sure, couldn't really hear).Anyhow, I'm pretty lost with this show - but those are my guesses. Hope it helps.

Thanks for your interpretation, Angel. I heard voices/whispers at the end.I'm just curious if Sayed will go back for her,etc. Also, that man with the rash may have something to do with the "infection" or whatever that took her husband??I just needed something more concrete out that episode..seems pretty pivotal to me.two weeks til the next one :angry:

Didn't one of the survivors come up to Jack and complain about his rash getting worse? I wonder if that is the sickness Danielle was talking about. I smell a nuclear accident here.

I think the kid Alex is somewhere on the island still. I think she started killing everyone and he ran. I hope they go back and visit her, get some real info like WTF is on the island with them?!?!

I agree it is time to get back to that monster whatever it is. WE need some excitement here. Jack and Kate are getting a bit boring. Sayid, Sawyer, Hurley and Charlie are keeping things going pretty well, but please bring back the monster! :wacko:

I'd rather get some answers instead of action. At least one - just answer one of the bigger questions they've raised in the last season. Without adding 20 more questions after half answering one.

I like the idea of Alex coming back as some Tarzan type jungle person :PI know the next show focuses on the pregnant gal but there needs to Something about Sayed in script. Does anyone else wish that Matthew Fox's character has been named Charlie since we all know him as Charlie from PO5. :)I'm going to miss this show Wednesday. :(

Does anyone else wish that Matthew Fox's character has been named Charlie since we all know him as Charlie from PO5. :)

Yes! In the begining it confused me when they'd talk about Charlie (the LotR guy in Lost) because I kept thinking they were talking about Matthew Fox's character. You'll miss the show on Wednesday nights? Is it being changed to another time slot?

people.com

TV's Sexiest Guys

Posted Image

MATTHEW FOX

"I'm feeling sexy as hell," says the 38-year-old Lost star, whose rugged good looks and medical degree have the ABC show's stranded crash victims looking up to him. "He's a Richard Gere type ? dashing and debonair," says costar Evangeline Lilly. And it turns out the drama's good doctor ? who in real life is a husband and father of two ? has useful survival skills: "I love going into the mountains with nothing but a 55-lb. pack on my back and a fly rod."

So did psychic want pregnant gal to get on the plane because he knew she would survive?? or did psychic know that creepy,zombie guy was on the island and he wanted the baby?so confused.Is baby going to be an alien??At least it Is moving forward.FYI, zombie guy is Tommy C's cousin, I think.