Sign in to follow this  
princess

Lost Discussion

Popping this up for the big night tonight. I'm sure I'll be as confused and lost as ever but I'm going to attempt to stay awake.

The radio had on some people who had flown to Hawaii to see the premiere and one man said his wife was sobbing while watching it. Seriously?

Popping this up for the big night tonight. I'm sure I'll be as confused and lost as ever but I'm going to attempt to stay awake.

The radio had on some people who had flown to Hawaii to see the premiere and one man said his wife was sobbing while watching it. Seriously?

I'm not so much confused as intrigued. (I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.) I don't understand the sobbing.

Um, yeah - about that sobbing . . . . some of the fans they interviewed in Hawaii had traveled from half way around the world so they're obviously quite the fanatics. I was sad for Sawyer when Juliet died but definitely not tear struck. Darn it ~ I liked Sawyer with Juliet so much better then with Kate. :angry:

I liked the LA storyline that corresponded with the one on the island. With the exception of the older couple, most all of them were better off for having crashed on the island because it brought out the best in them. But I can't decide if the alternate Locke is the devil or what.

I also thought it was an excessive amount of commercial time tonight! Three minutes of show, four minutes of commercials, four minutes of show, three minutes of commercial . . . :angry3:

I love this show. I didn't watch it the first time around but a friend finally got me into it last November and I spent two months catching up on three seasons (when I should have been studying or writing papers.) I love Juliet and Sawyer together and it was sad when she died. I didn't sob tonight but I did cry when she fell down the hatch at the end of the 5th season. The writers have said something about once someone is dead they're dead but I hope somehow she'll be alive in the end with the alt timeline. In any case, I just hope they don't put Sawyer and Kate back together. It would tarnish the memory of Juliet and that relationship because Juliet's fear that Sawyer wanted Kate was the catalyst for her dying and them separating. Like everyone else I'm sick of the triangle. Honestly, as long as Kate doesn't end up with Sawyer I'll be happy with the resolution although I'll be happier if she ends up with Jack since I like them together (I know, I'll probably be stoned for admitting that.)

^^^ Same here! I never watched during it's first run, and watched 5 seasons since christmas! I LOVE it! I think it will probably end as it started, one big loop in time.

OMG! I felt so sad for Sawyer. He had to lose Juliet not once, but twice! That must be the hardest thing to go through. I didn't sob the second time she died, but I did the first time she fell.

I think that Locke is the devil. Although when he was alive, I thought he was supposed to be Jesus.

The only times I've cried are Locke centric episodes. The man tugs at my heartstrings!

So Jacob has entered Sayid's body? And is it official that Richard came on the Black ROck?

I think Juliet will come into play in the alternate time line. Before she died, she said something about going for coffee and then her last thought to Sawyer was that "it worked." I think she saw the alternative time before she died where she meets up with Sawyer again (over coffee?) If you notice in the alternative time line when they don't crash, things are still different, as though the changes in personality they acquired on the island were there, without them realizing it. It's been speculated that the survivors are able to alter their destinies; they just haven't done it yet and needed to go back to present day to do so. Either way, I LOVE this show and how it keeps you guessing.

It's official. I just don't care any more. They can kill off the entire cast and I just won't care at this point. Tonight was like slow torture watching a woman committing murder and acting like she was justified for doing so. Great ~ yet another new character who's a psychopath to boot! Oh yay.

:BangHead: I really really miss the show that I so loved in the beginning.

Well - while I still have some unanswered questions (like where did they take the children and what happened to them?).... I liked the finale. I really liked when each person connected and saw everything as if for the first time.

I loved seeing Sawyer and Juliet meet up again. Then came the ending and yet another WTH?! Oh well, so glad I wasn't expecting anything better from the writers at this point.

I loved some parts of the ending, but other parts I'm like WTF?!?! The church thing, lame. Loved as they had their flash memories though. And liked how they ended things on the island. But the flash sideways ending... lame.

I loved the finale but I've always been more interested in the characters than the mysteries of the island (although I was into the mysteries too). I think that from a mythological perspective, the finale was less than satisfying (no explanation for the pregnancies, Walt's powers, the outrigger boat shooting, etc.) but from a character perspective it was done very well. I thought the characters had developed well over the course of the series and ended up the way they should. I was happy with the romantic pairings. I loved Sawyer and Juliet together and got misty eyed during their recognition scene.

I never cried so much watching a show. I loved the ending. I wish we could have more answers, but I'm still really satisfied with it.

Sad it's over, I don't think there's any tv show as good as Lost on tv now or will be :(

I never cried so much watching a show. I loved the ending. I wish we could have more answers, but I'm still really satisfied with it.

Sad it's over, I don't think there's any tv show as good as Lost on tv now or will be :(

Posted Image

'Lost' Numbers PAY OFF in Mega Millions Lottery

1/5/2011 4:45 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Finally, a purpose for those damn "Lost" numbers -- because if you played the same cursed digits that Hurley used on the show ... you could have walked away with $150 in last night's Mega Millions lottery.

Of course, Hurley's numbers were 4,8,15,16,23 and 42.

The Mega Millions numbers were 4,8,15,25 and 47 ... with 42 being the Mega Ball number.

Last night's jackpot was $355 million. Hurley only won $114 million.

Two people reportedly picked the winning numbers. Hopefully, they won't book air travel to Australia in the near future ... they could end up on a TV show with absolutely zero closure.