Sign in to follow this  
princess

Lost Discussion

Yes, the producers just wanted to mess with our heads with the whole Jack/Charlie thing :D The association I use--Jack on Lost = buzzcut hair= The movie Speed= "Jack" Traven :D

Ack, to make a long story short my TiVo didn't record last week's Lost episode so I missed it. What happened?!?! Did Jack shoot Locke?? Did Claire tell Sayed to go ofter Locke??

Someone needs to fill me in on the episode I missed, did Saede (spelling??) shoot Locke?? Why in the next episode they're buddies and Locke showed him the burried metal thingie??Next episode looks good, french lady is finally back! :lol:

Guest dangermouse

No, Shannon shot Locke after stealing the gun, believing him to be responsible for Boone's death (even though he really sort of was) after Jack accused him of lying in front of everyone.

Did you guys watch this last night? I cried at every scene with Vincent. I love my doggies and wouldn't have gotten on the raft if I had to leave them behind.I think that was the best episode yet!

I watched it last night. I really thought the episode was going slow but then that scene between Jack and Sawyer (yep I got teary eyed). Then the makeup of the Asian couple (got teary eyed)...then the actual send off of the raft (oh yes, including the goodbye scene with Vincent :) (got me teary eyed). The ending shot of the raft in the ocean was beautiful.

Great episode! I didn't get misty eyed when Walter gave Vincent to Shannon - Shannon is still too much of a b*tch for me.

Loved the scene between the Korean couple - that made me misty.

The last 5 mins with the raft launching was wonderful and moving.

It's A-R-T-Z!! :D

Loved it too!! I thought for sure we'd see what the big monster is, maybe next week's finale!! :lol:

Kristin of E!From jenni: Where was Greg Grunberg on the Lost finale?He was cut "for time." That scene will be included in the DVD, which comes out Sept. 6.

Someone asked Kristin of E! if the gang from Lost all got along or not in real life. Here's her answer, it made me giggle :D

They're not in Hollywood! And I can tell you that JJ always has the tightest-knit casts--not a diva among 'em, honestly. Well, except maybe that A-hole monster.

Welcome desperately..I feel that Walt has some kind of special powers..maybe that is why the "pirates" wanted him? I'm thinking there is some kind of connection but the writers really haven't given up a whole lot yet..maybe this coming up season.

darkhorizons.comMonsters and Critics reports that producers of hit series "Lost" are apparently planning to end the final season with a movie blockbuster to curb the cast's demands for a pay rise. Seems the various key actors are paid only a fifth of what the stars of rival show "Desperate Housewives" earn so are understandably upset.A series insider says, "The last thing producers want is a mutiny. Now they've hit a sure-fire way of hitting the big bucks. Three studios have said they are keen to make a Lost blockbuster. The show is seen in more than 70 countries, so it's guaranteed box-office success. Whoever puts in the best bid will get the prize. Now the actors have been told about a film deal they're overjoyed. There are lots of ideas about how the story could end but it's thought that who ever is left will be found."The big-budget movie would likely come either at the end of the second series, which is currently being filmed in Hawaii, or at the end of the third if the show continues to attract huge audiences worldwide according to the original report.But is that report real? After all the property is owned by Buena Vista, so why would other studios be trying to pick it up? The actors may be paid less but there's a lot more of them in the series as well. All in all its a dubious scoop but I'll keep you appraised as to what's going on. Thanks to 'Mark'.

(Zap2it.com)'Lost' Sends Rivals Underground WednesdayLOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Fast National ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2005More than 23 million people tuned into the season premiere of "Lost" Wednesday, giving ABC a dominant ratings win for the night.ABC, which also got a strong opening from new series "Invasion," averaged an 11.1 rating/17 share in primetime. NBC was a distant second at 6.9/11, and CBS, 6.4/10, took third. UPN and FOX tied for fourth at 3.1/5 (with UPN holding a small advantage in total viewers), while The WB, airing repeats, managed only a 1.0/2. Among adults 18-49, ABC's 7.5 rating more than doubled the 3.4 for second-place CBS. NBC was third at 3.1, and UPN grabbed fourth with a 2.3. FOX averaged 1.9 in the demographic and The WB 0.6.The catch-up special "Destination: Lost" won the 8 p.m. hour for ABC with a 9.2/15. "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart" got off to a mediocre start for NBC, averaging 5.5/9. CBS was third with the season premieres of "Still Standing," 4.8/8, and "Yes, Dear," 4.9/8. "So You Think You Can Dance" was fourth for FOX. The first half of "America's Next Top Model's" season premiere drew a 2.8/5 for UPN. The WB aired a "One Tree Hill" repeat."Lost" began its season at 9 p.m. with a 13.7/20 -- among the show's best ratings ever. NBC stayed in second, barely, with the premiere of "E-Ring," 6.3/9, edging out a repeat of last season's "CSI" finale. "Top Model" moved into fourth with a 3.4/5 in its second hour. FOX's "Head Cases" did a faceplant in its second week, coming in at a meager 2.3/3. The WB re-aired the "Just Legal" premiere.At 10 p.m., ABC's "Invasion" did a serviceable job of holding onto the "Lost" audience, winning the hour with a 10.4/16. The season premiere of "Law & Order" averaged 9.0/14 for NBC, while the second hour of "CSI" came in at 8.0/13 on CBS.

(IMDB.COM)Monaghan Persuaded 'Lost' Bosses To Alter Character for Him British actor Dominic Monaghan only won a role in hit show Lost after persuading TV bosses to transform his character from a 45-year-old has-been rocker into a confused young musician. Monaghan, 28, felt his part as Charlie would have more depth if he was younger and less experienced, and the switch allowed the actor to channel his own life into the part. He says, "Charlie was a 45-year-old rocker who had been spat out the other side - they were looking at someone like (the actor) John Hannah. My pitch was, 'Wouldn't it be a more interesting character if he was someone who has barely scratched the surface of what he could be?' I had a lot of frustration and confusion about my career that I transplanted into Charlie."

good season opener. So is Desmond just another plane survivor who also found the hatch or something more sinister?

I think it looks like Desmond has been there for a while. He had that whole set up down there.

(IMDB.COM)'Lost' Is Found by 23.1 Million Viewers ABC's Lost overwhelmed the competition -- including Martha Stewart -- on Wednesday night, drawing 23.1 million viewers and posting a 13.7 rating and a 20 share (a 10.0/24 among adults 18-49), its best numbers ever, during its regular time period, the 9:00 p.m. hour. A recap hour, Destination: Lost, at 8:00 p.m. drew a 9.2/15. The strong numbers also provided strong coattails for ABC's Invasion, which debuted at 10:00 p.m. with a 10.4/16, beating the season premiere of NBC's Law & Order, which averaged a 9.0/14, and the second hour of a repeat of the Quentin Tarantino-directed episode of CBS's CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, which pulled an 8.2/12. By contrast, NBC's heavily hyped The Apprentice: Martha Stewart barely made it out of the gate as it posted a mediocre 5.5/9 against the recap hour of Lost (the lowest ratings ever for an Apprentice episode) while the network managed a 7.3/10 with the debut of Jerry Bruckheimer's E-Ring at 9:00 p.m. On Fox, the debut of Fox's America's Next Top Model averaged a 3.1/5. TV writers were quick to pounce on Stewart's poor showing. Robert Bianco in USA Today said that it proved that the "show has no reason to exist other than NBC's need to fill a time slot and its desire to capitalize on Stewart's post-prison notoriety." Lisa De Moraes's column in the Washington Post was headlined: "Martha Stewart, Out of the Can and Into the Tank."

So how is Desmond going to explain to Jack about living in the hatch that is quarantined. Did you notice the albums, the old computer etc......... I'm so addicted to this show.

Exactly.....

ABC to repeat 'Lost' season premiereLOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - ABC will postpone Wednesday's scheduled premieres of 8-9 p.m. comedies "George Lopez" and "Freddie" for one week to make room for a rerun of the season premiere of "Lost," which will lead into the drama thriller's second episode at 9 p.m.Coming on the heels of its Emmy win for best drama, "Lost" opened its second season last week with an all-time high of 23.4 million viewers. ABC said it decided to repeat the "Lost" season opener after receiving calls from viewers who missed part of the episode because of hurricane-related news pre-emptions.Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

'Lost' Powers ABC to Wednesday VictoryLOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Fast National ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2005Another big showing for "Lost" led ABC to a ratings win Wednesday, although "Invasion" dropped some in its second run, thanks to increased competition at 10 p.m.ABC averaged a 9.6 rating/15 share in primetime to score a commanding win over CBS, 7.1/11. NBC was third at 6.5/10, and FOX posted a 4.5/7 to take fourth. UPN, 2.6/4, finished fifth, ahead of The WB, 1.3/2. ABC also blew away the competition in the adults 18-49 demographic, where its 6.3 rating was way in front of second-place CBS' 3.5. NBC, 3.0, came in third, followed by FOX, 2.8, UPN, 1.7, and The WB, 0.7.A repeat of last week's "Lost" premiere put ABC on top at 8 p.m. with a 7.3/12. CBS took second with "Still Standing" and "Yes, Dear," averaging 5.7/9 for the hour. FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance" was third, topping the struggling "Apprentice: Martha Stewart," 4.5/7, on NBC. "America's Next Top Model" finished fifth for UPN with a 3.1/5. The WB re-aired last season's "One Tree Hill" finale.At 9 p.m., a new "Lost" scored the night's biggest audience with a 13.4/20. CBS stayed in second with the time-period debut of "Criminal Minds," 7.1/11. NBC's "E-Ring," 5.3/8, moved up to third, ahead of "Nanny 911" on FOX. The season premiere of "Veronica Mars" posted some of its best numbers for UPN, coming in at 2.1/3. "One Tree Hill" stayed in sixth for The WB."Law & Order," 9.8/16, moved NBC into the lead at 10 p.m., nearly doubling its lead-in audience. The season premiere of "CSI: NY" was second for CBS at 8.6/14, while "Invasion" slipped to third at 8.0/13.

There were three of us watching this last night, as soon as the "scenes to next week's episode" were done airing we all screamed "nooooo, we can't wait!!!!!!!!!" :D Did anyone else notice that when they did the hour long review of last season there was no mention of Ethan?? Kinda weird....