Sign in to follow this  
princess

Lost Discussion

Episode 14, Sayid the Torturer - Did any one of you notice the Egyptien hieroglyphics after the clock struck zero. Henry Gale is Dorothy's uncle from Wizard of Oz. The professor (the wizard) came to Oz in a hot air balloon. I believe he claimed to be from Minnesota. The other is obviously full of hot air.

Edited by desperatelyseekingthetruth

"One second, I'm like this close to the highest score on Donkey Kong." Sawyer to Jack when entering the numbers into the computer on "Lost."

Thanks for the info on the Wizard of Oz. Wonder if anyone is going to figure that out.I saw the little icons when time ran out but didn't get the exact images. I just wish they had let the thing run out for real. It was just too unbelievable that Locke got to it right at the umpteenth second.

You got me. Was the worried look because it really is a miracle or because it's another man's baby?? No clue.Yes, who does take a pregnancy test on a plane flight. puhlease :DYou almost get to the point..let's just look at the sweeps episodes because they aren't telling us anything anyway. ...and of course they will be rerun at least 3x :D

How long have they been on the island now? I wonder if she slept with the guy who was teaching her English before she left for the trip. They were standing awfully close together gazing at each other in the last shot of the two of them.

I seem to remember hearing the producers saying that every season is a month or two. They are in second season, so she's have to almost be in 2nd trimester for it to be the other guys baby, right?

I know it's not going to go down like this..so this is pure fun speculation.Wouldn't it have been a trip if Sawyer found a copy of "The Wizard of Oz" (since he's the avid reader of the bunch)..found out about "Henry Gayle" being held captive in the hatch..and put 2 and 2 together. Now that would have been a hoot.

pinkisthenewblogSo, let's talk about the map ... obvs it's a map of the island that illustrates where the other hatches are ... it appears to have been drawn by Desmond (since it says I AM HERE in the lower left hand corner). Locke is the only person among the survivors to have seen this map ... does this give him the upperhand over Jack? It is my opinion that the food rations that Jack and Kate found in the jungle were triggered by whatever happened in the hatch. Things on the island are so mechanical and the food and supplies that sustained Desmond had to come from somewhere ... they had to be replenished somehow. Maybe the hatch locks down every so often, the food is delivered and the person inside the hatch is unaware of who delivered the food. It had to have happened before because how else would Desmond know to draw the map on the wall so that it would show up when the black lights came on. AHHHHH!!! There is so much to consider ... [screencaptures via Lost-Media.com]

I'm not going to consider these spoilers since this is just stuff we're suppose to have noticed, but let me say - I missed most of it!!

Kristin of E!

http://hypno.griffithweb.com/template_imag...oded-751672.jpg

Hanso’s buried on the island … The experiment is related to gene therapy, climate changes and polar bears … “Activity minimal during lockdown and restocking procedures” … !!!

Also, great info here:

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Blast_Door

AND! Most importantly, it SEEMS that the woman whose house Locke was inspecting was Nadia, Sayid's girlfriend! Am I crazy or is this true?

http://lostpedia.com/images/f/f1/Nadia.jpg (nadia)

http://www.boomspeed.com/allhailme/033006_...ockdownmore.jpg (woman from last night)

Heads up! I read somewhere on the net that supposedly this Weds episode is clocking in at 65 mins so adjust your TIVOs and vcrs accordingly.

TV GUide.comLOST STAYS ON COURSE: Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have inked new, seven-figure deals — $4,815,160 a piece, perhaps? — to continue as executive producers of ABC's Lost for another season, says the Hollywood Reporter.

Thanks Cy for the heads up about the extra 5 minutes on the end of last night's show.So is this show seriously getting into St Elsewhere/snoglobe territory with last night's episode?? :D Please let them be a wee bit more creative whenever this show ends.

Kristin of E! MEssage Board:

Okay, I got questions, BIG questions, after last night's episode.

Is the entire island really all in Hurley's head? Did that episode not feel like what could have been the series finale? Assuming it's NOT in his head, is Libby in his head? Was the peanut butter chunky or smooth and can I ever eat it again after watching him scrape it off the ground?

And when the h.e.double hockey sticks did Libby get so SMOKING HOT!? She's gone from dirty Libby to delicious Libby in just one episode.

More importantly ...

Who is strung up (not OUT -- not Charlie) next week? LOOKS to me from the promos it is definitely Jack (Ha - almost called him Charlie - I miss Party of Five) and possibly, Kate?

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name...bum=1039&pos=21]

Those two will indeed share a moment -- the tender vittles kind -- as they trek through the jungle on their way to the trade.

Back to my Qs:

Didn't that poster in the doctor's office seem significant? The island -- the shadows -- the thing that kinda sorta looked like maybe a plane? (Though possibly, I need professional help as well -- or at the very least, HDTV.)

Is "He" and "Him" not reminiscent (and I do not mean this as a slam cause I loved it then, and loved it now!) to THE MAN in Alias' first season? My money's on Lena Olin, Alex or Creepy Gale to indeed be the Man, but what if it's a Lostie we already know? (Just thinking out loud here.)

Also, what the bejeezus did Creepy Gale mean when he said, "God can't see this island any better than the rest of the world can." ?? We CAN see it, Wednesday nights on ABC.

If the island can make Locke walk, cure Rose of cancer, and make Jin fertile... WHY DID BOONE DIE?!?!From lost-boards.net:"Tonight, they were playing music by Otis Redding in the hatch. How did Otis Redding die? In a plane crash!!!A few weeks ago they played "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. How did Patsy Cline die? In a plane crash!!!Remember when Hurley and Sayid were picking up some music on the radio on the beach? It was Glenn Miller. Okay you Lost lovers, how did Glenn Miller die?Do I have to give you the answer?I love the little stuff they do on this show."

Edited by cutielb99

If the island can make Locke walk, cure Rose of cancer, and make Jin fertile... WHY DID BOONE DIE?!?!From lost-boards.net:"Tonight, they were playing music by Otis Redding in the hatch. How did Otis Redding die? In a plane crash!!!A few weeks ago they played "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. How did Patsy Cline die? In a plane crash!!!Remember when Hurley and Sayid were picking up some music on the radio on the beach? It was Glenn Miller. Okay you Lost lovers, how did Glenn Miller die?Do I have to give you the answer?I love the little stuff they do on this show."

Good info about the music.Good point about Boone..also same goes for Shannon.I'm still trying to figure out why the losties are content to live on the beach in huts getting sunburned while Locke/Jack/Kate,etc get to stay in the hatch..take showers..listen to music..sit on comfy chairs...the list goes on :DThe Return of Vincent :lol:

I can't wait for Michael to spill the beans about the others next episode!! At least, I hope he spills. From the scenes to the next episode, sure does look like he remembers everything that happens to him too. :lol:

Posted Image

During a break from filming Lost in Oahu, Jorge Garcia takes a roll in the grass Wednesday with canine companion Nunu, one of two pets he shares with live-in girlfriend Malia Hansen. (They also have a cat, Lil Nin.)

TV Guide.comAre You Ready for Lost: The Game? Beginning May 2 in the U.K., then hitting the United States and Australia days later, ABC will launch a global interactive game based on Lost. Details, no surprise, are few, but the game will be Internet-based, feature a story line that is not part of the TV show, and introduce new characters as well as feature the Hanso Foundation. Says an ABC marketing exec, "It's like a giant, worldwide, mysterious jigsaw puzzle that will come to life for all the world to solve."